Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 0-0-0

YGOPro Name : Mystogan

I have a suggestion for the forum... 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

I have a suggestion for the forum... Empty
PostSubject: I have a suggestion for the forum...   I have a suggestion for the forum... Icon_m11Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:00 pm
When there are 2 people saying they want to enter something but they can't because they haven't been placed in a dorm - do something about it.

Don't just ignore them (especially when there are 4 admins in the chatbox)

Also, it's unfair that you have all these events for member's who have been placed in dorms, but because i'm either not allowed to take my FIRST test, or the testers don't wanna test me i can't compete.

Some admin have said i can be tested and should ask a tester, testers say that testing has stopped.

SORT IT OUT
TheAmazonGirl

TheAmazonGirl

Team : Tenchu Assassins

Duel Points : 100

Duel Career : 101-0-62

YGOPro Name : TheAmazonGirl

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: I have a suggestion for the forum...   I have a suggestion for the forum... Icon_m11Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:16 pm
The rules are there for a reason. Me myself missed the YCC event #1 months ago because I wasn't placed in a dorm back then. The same applies not just for you, but for any other undormed member. Also, as far as I am informed, testing has indeed stopped for now because the YCC event in underway and people, including testers, need time to prepare and practice for it.

Mystogan-san

Mystogan-san

Team : Brotherhood of the light

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: I have a suggestion for the forum...   I have a suggestion for the forum... Icon_m11Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:24 pm
I don't have a problem with that, however i'm being told different things by different people, and it's unfair that i'm not even allowed to take the test as it excludes me from competing in the roulette, competing in the YCC ( i know it's already started, but it's the principle) i bet there's more stuff i can't do without a dorm either.

I understand people already in dorms... but i'm not it one yet...

Also, the admins should be informed that the testing has stopped, because after Sabbaticus told me the dorm testing thread was wrong, he hasn't changed it, and i have admins quoting the thread to me.
TheAmazonGirl

TheAmazonGirl

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: I have a suggestion for the forum...   I have a suggestion for the forum... Icon_m11Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:25 pm
Well as I already explained, you joined the site in a period where we're undergoing the biggest event ever held on CEA. So you have to be patient. I am sure someone will test you as soon as possible.
Mystogan-san

Mystogan-san

Team : Brotherhood of the light

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: I have a suggestion for the forum...   I have a suggestion for the forum... Icon_m11Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:31 pm
You can explain it as many times as you like - i'm still allowed to not like or agree with it.

And either way - being told different things by different staff members needs to be sorted, and the dorm testing thread needs to be changed
TheAmazonGirl

TheAmazonGirl

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: I have a suggestion for the forum...   I have a suggestion for the forum... Icon_m11Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:33 pm
We appreciate your feedback and it will be looked over very soon. Thank you and enjoy your stay on the site!
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Season : 1-0-2

Duel Career : 45-0-24

YGOPro Name : NickV

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: I have a suggestion for the forum...   I have a suggestion for the forum... Icon_m11Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:04 pm
Since I have done my YCC round 1, I will test you if I see you today or tomorrow.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a suggestion for the forum...   I have a suggestion for the forum... Icon_m11

I have a suggestion for the forum...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1