Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 0-0-0

YGOPro Name : Yusa

Yusa's Duel Replays: Power Plant 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

Yusa's Duel Replays: Power Plant Empty
PostSubject: Yusa's Duel Replays: Power Plant   Yusa's Duel Replays: Power Plant Icon_m11Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:37 am
Yes. I'm bad with deck names. OK! so this is a deck i made earlier today, it focuses on getting strong Xyz, effects or Synchro monsters on the field with ease. It is very fun to play with since i have many options during the duels.

Replays:

Note: When i flipped the Heraldic Basilisk with B.Rose i was like...lol! Headbang (bm) Not Worthy 

Liyana

Liyana

Team : Dreamstate

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 8-0-1

Duel Career : 75-0-48

YGOPro Name : Liyana

YCC Bronze
Order of Chaos
Battle Arena Bronze
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Yusa's Duel Replays: Power Plant   Yusa's Duel Replays: Power Plant Icon_m11Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:37 am
Nice replays mate, i like your deck its different but seems to work Smile
YHanaka92

YHanaka92

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 0-0-0

YGOPro Name : Yusa

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Yusa's Duel Replays: Power Plant   Yusa's Duel Replays: Power Plant Icon_m11Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:26 am
Thx, I am currently making the strongest Mist Valley deck I can make. So far its pretty good and the last duelist I dueled said and I quote: "F*** you. You cheating dog." and then he quitted. So i guess i can take that as a compliment i am doing well so far Very Happy

Here is what happened in that duel:

So I was confused at first what deck he was playing but I caught up quickly and figured he must have stall cards like Battle Fader, Exodia and a Trap that makes him draw cards related to the difference of life point so I made my goal to waste all his stall cards and swarm as much as posible. At the end it was gonna be -1900, - 2700 next turn he sets, uses Carcard D, then on my turn he activates and draws (I checked and he would have drew a photon kuriboh thingy) I follow to swarm attack, negate his stall and its game over but he quit >.< /
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yusa's Duel Replays: Power Plant   Yusa's Duel Replays: Power Plant Icon_m11

Yusa's Duel Replays: Power Plant

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1