Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 29-0-24

YGOPro Name : Katana

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
Slonaka's Test Results 2ntv8so
1st Division

Slonaka's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Slonaka's Test Results   Slonaka's Test Results Icon_m11Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:05 am
Match 1

Geargia vs Gravekeeper 1:2 10/10 points

Performance: 18/20 points

Duel 1: Game 1 you started off by setting commandant, rather than using its search effect. I'm guessing that was the only monster you had in your hand. You got recruiter the next turn which was nice. You kept calm but Geargia got the upper hand with the constant searching throughout the game. Late game I made a BRD play, and nuked the field. You admitted instantly after that... Didn't think that was very sportsmanship like considering I didn't even have a normal summon left, so I could have just not have had the cards to end the game in that turn.

Duel 2: This time you set 1 monster, and set 4 backrow. TKR late-game came, putting me in a rough position, not including the fact that he had a load of backrow to deal with my XYZ. This time, after we both kept going back and forth, you took the game.

Duel 3: Here Again, the game was going back and forth, and you got TKR again. That pretty much put me on pressure, and I got rid of it a few turns by going Maestroke. I finally was going to nuke the field again with BRD, hoping to make the gamestate change a bit, but you had Black Horn of Heaven gg.

Deck: 16/20 points

Your deck was pretty solid, but it needs a few changes.

3 Mst and 1 dust in side is a bit much. - 1 mst and dust in the side. Side in 2 mst and take out 2 of the Seven Tools of the Bandit. They put in more work than Seven tools. Black Horn is better off in side, because not all the decks you face are reliant on Inherent Special Summons. Not including the fact that in this format there are going to be a ton of decks you face, you don't ever want to make this card dead, because it was in your main deck.

+ 1 Duality and Descendant

-2 Fiendish chain, because Duality is huge in Gravekeepers and theres not a real reason to abuse a card like this in a deck that focuses on numbing decks down with large amounts of backrow and locking down decks a tad bit. Descendant, because it is a back-bone for Gravekeepers. The changes can be debatable though.

Gemini Imps should not be in your deck, since we are in a testing environment, pretty neat against DW though.

Match 2

Six Sams vs Light Beat/Hero Stun 0:2 10/10 points

Performance: 18/20 points

Duel 1: No notable misplays

Duel 2: This game you had a pretty good set-up, and the only card in your hand ended being honest killing my shien. Late game I was taking the control, but you got Black Horn of Heaven killing my kizan, and leaving my Enishi helpless. GG

Duel 3: N/A

Deck: 14/20 points

Deck is pretty solid again. Black Horn of Heaven should be sided instead. Hero Blast I think should replace COTH or added to the side, since its a key tech in Light Beat. COTH isn't as applicable with Stratos out of the picture, and it is mainly used for Hero Arrive variants. I would try to find space for the 3rd duality to accompany your CardCarDs and the fact that it is a hitstun/lightbeat deck, it flows well to get the deck flowing and get key cards like Gemini Spark, Alius, the searchers, Miracle Fusion much faster. Hero stun builds are pretty concise, and abusing it by adding duality would make it even better. Again Gemini Imps are good against DW, but we can't use them in testing environment. Maxx "C" is also better off in side.

- Chimeratech Overlord Dragon (don't know why its in your side. Machines aren't even big as much this format, as well as in the testing environment.)

- Heliopolis, you have 2 Barboros which are your only ways to make this card, and other rank 4 XYZ are easier to make and will put in much more work, and give you a different set of options.

+ Dire wolf

+ Blackship

Total: 86/100

Bonus:

Attitude: +2
Different decks: +3

Grand total points scored: 91/100

Congratulations, you are in Obelisk Blue dorm! Looks like you made the cut with 1 point over the 90 score! good job!

Last edited by Katana on Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
slonaka

slonaka

Team : [ED] Endless Destiny

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 4-0-1

Duel Career : 4-0-1

YGOPro Name : slonaka

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Slonaka's Test Results   Slonaka's Test Results Icon_m11Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:12 am
There are lot of thinks I can say but eh, too much effort. The only think that I will say is that Black Horn is an awesome card for this format and it should be in main for sure.

Ty for the test

Edit: No offense, but the changes you told me to do are honestly Lame.
Katana

Katana

Team : Tricksters

Duel Career : 29-0-24

YGOPro Name : Katana

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Slonaka's Test Results   Slonaka's Test Results Icon_m11Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:02 am
slonaka wrote:
There are lot of thinks I can say but eh, too much effort. The only think that I will say is that Black Horn is an awesome card for this format and it should be in main for sure.

Ty for the test

Be specific
slonaka

slonaka

Team : [ED] Endless Destiny

Duel Season : 4-0-1

Duel Career : 4-0-1

YGOPro Name : slonaka

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Slonaka's Test Results   Slonaka's Test Results Icon_m11Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:14 am
Katana wrote:
slonaka wrote:

Ty for the test

Be specific
I was enough specific in Chatbox. Also told you before to post the test I don't want you to tell me anything about that I use 2x Descendant. For the Hero Stun if you want to talk find me in the chatbox. Too much to write here. Also it's too much effort to make posts more than 10 words so eh, please.. Sabba might act like a bad Admin again.

Last edited by slonaka on Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
TheAmazonGirl

TheAmazonGirl

Team : Tenchu Assassins

Duel Career : 101-0-62

YGOPro Name : TheAmazonGirl

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Slonaka's Test Results   Slonaka's Test Results Icon_m11Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:19 am
Please, this is test results and if you have any disagreements and/or something you want to note, please do so in a respectful way and via skype/pm.
Hostile

Hostile

Duel Season : 67-0-11

Duel Career : 214-0-93

YGOPro Name : Hostile

Battle Arena Gold
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Slonaka's Test Results   Slonaka's Test Results Icon_m11Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:51 am
The testers are giving their reasonings and you should respect that.
Your reactions are simply stupid.

Time to grow up boy.
Sabbaticus

Sabbaticus

Founder

Team : Dreamstate

Duel Career : 32-0-5

YGOPro Name : Sabbaticus

Team Wars Silver
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Slonaka's Test Results   Slonaka's Test Results Icon_m11Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:45 pm
Tester DP Awarded, Member DP Deducted, Dorm Assigned & Thread Locked!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slonaka's Test Results   Slonaka's Test Results Icon_m11

Slonaka's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1