Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 29-0-24

YGOPro Name : Katana

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
Retest Results : Blaze Phoenix 2ntv8so
1st Division

Retest Results : Blaze Phoenix Empty
PostSubject: Retest Results : Blaze Phoenix   Retest Results : Blaze Phoenix Icon_m11Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:55 am
Match 1

T.G. Agent vs Fire King 2:1 3/10 points

Performance: 18/20 points

Duel 1: No notable misplays, you took the game easy, and I was left with nothing as Garunix was looping throughout the game.

Duel 2: I start with tour guide and go zenmaines. You set 1 and pass. I summon Earth, and u drop Chain Dissapearance on me - nice. I hit you with 1500 with zenmaines - nothing. You go barong and I prison it. Venus play with warwolf sealed the game. You had a dead hand that 1.

Duel 3: You summon Barong and set 2. I duality honest and get off an Earth play. Next turn you forced me in a bad position by summoning Fire Dog. You were able to play around honest and put me in a bad position. Although BLS and Chaos sorc saved me. Duality into D.D crow didn't help much either and prevented Garunix on SP. I just lucked out here, but you made really good plays here. GG

Deck: 19/20 points

Extra and main deck is decent. Did u side out level 4 tuners? If not, you need to run level 4 tuners for ex Flamvell Magician. Chain Dissapearance was a pretty ok side against my agents, but not exactly the best of sides against agents.

Match 2

Wind-ups  vs  Skill Drain/Tenken Beat 1:2 10/10 points

Performance: 18/20 points

Duel 1: No notable misplays. My Rabbit Shark got you here. You gave me a big push, then I put more pressure and it gave me the win.

Duel 2: Game 2 you got rid of TKR with ease with Tensen + Bearman. After I went rabbit + Magi Torrential won you the game, as I just took another huge hit from 2 monsters. gg

Duel 3: Here was a long and grinding battle. Eventually you played Skill-Drain late game + Malefic Cyber End dragon went through my walls before I could draw into MST, or Royal Decree XD. gg

Deck: 17/20 points

Well, the deck works. Never quite seen this type of deck before, but watching the replays and adapting throughout the match, it is a unique and original deck you chose for testing, and good job on it.

I would replace Number 15 for Brotherhood of the Fire Fist Cardinal. Its almost like a Tiarimasu on crack, and it gives you another monster to summon if the situation comes up rather than the slightly pressure lacking rank 8 XYZ. Also, I think a Cat of ILL omen is better replaced with Fire Fist cards like Dragon, or Fire formation like tensen.

Total: 90/100

Bonus:

Attitude: +2
Different decks: +3

Grand total points scored: 90/100

Congratulations, you are in Obelisk Blue Dorm! The comeback 2 games gave you the 2 points you needed to make Obelisk.

Last edited by Katana on Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Blaze Phoenix

Blaze Phoenix

Team : Genesis

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 3-0-2

Duel Career : 21-0-35

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Retest Results : Blaze Phoenix   Retest Results : Blaze Phoenix Icon_m11Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:59 am
OMG FINALLYYY!!!!!!!
Victory 
Dragoon

Dragoon

Administrator

Duel Points : 150

Duel Season : 3-0-3

Duel Career : 28-0-21

YGOPro Name : Dragoon

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Retest Results : Blaze Phoenix   Retest Results : Blaze Phoenix Icon_m11Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:44 am
Yay congratz blaze :3
Sabbaticus

Sabbaticus

Founder

Team : Dreamstate

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 32-0-5

YGOPro Name : Sabbaticus

Team Wars Silver
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Retest Results : Blaze Phoenix   Retest Results : Blaze Phoenix Icon_m11Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:07 pm
Tester DP Awarded, Member DP Deducted, Dorm Reassigned & Thread Locked!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retest Results : Blaze Phoenix   Retest Results : Blaze Phoenix Icon_m11

Retest Results : Blaze Phoenix

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1