Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 16-0-4

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Instant Re-Test Results: Raich Empty
PostSubject: Instant Re-Test Results: Raich   Instant Re-Test Results: Raich Icon_m11Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:44 pm
Match 1

Constellar vs. Dragunity 2:1 - 3/10 points

Performance: 16/20 points

Duel 1: You had control throughout the game, all I could do was defend for the most part. The Jewel SDD was a good option there - along with MST on my fiendish and a correctly played BTH it was good to give you the win. Also, protecting the Catastor with the Jewel dragon was a smart play.

Duel 2: I opened with TKR first turn - that's a killer play against Dragunity. Not sure why you didn't play gold sarcophagus immediately to get dark hole; even though in retrospect it wouldn't arrive in time it was still worth a try.

Duel 3: You were very patient with the Dark Hole that was a good move. After you removed my Dyna I had the D.D. Crow to prevent your special summon play - then you played warning on my TKR; it was a good play to allow you to go for a summon next turn. For the last synchro summon I guess you've picked colossal fighter because you were afraid of potential honest; though eventually it didn't matter what synchro you'd get since I had the Sombre in hand for any Rank 5 that I need for the win.

Deck: 18/20

Very good dragunity build - you have all the necessary cards in there. Only thing I'd consider is to add extra lances; but yeah - deck is well made.
Your side deck of light mirrors and Stygian dirge was good; Crows can also do a nice job. One thing though - I'd leave the Tempest in the deck - it's constant re-summon ability is too good to be left out.

Match 2

X-Saber vs. Tour Guide Hero 2:1 - 3/10 points

Performance: 15/20

Duel 1: Your first hand Rai-Oh forced me to play aggressive early - but you had honest as a backup. The follow up Zenmaines forced me to leave my field empty after my dark-hole so Zenmaines will have to "destroy" itself. I thought I had a good setup in hand then - but your super poly got you the win before I can get my next turn.

Duel 2: Amazingly enough again you've opened with Rai-Oh + Zenmaines play. This time I had book of moon on TKR though - with a follow up of fulhelmknight attacking TKR and getting the summon effect. After that you had the dark hole play - you knew I had BTH so you've baited it with the neos-alius; next turn BLS followed but attacked into my set Pashuul - this allowed me to swarm ftw next turn with normal summon + faultroll. At any rate I had the game secure even if you'd go for BLS effect instead of attacking thanks to my face down Fiendish chain that wasn't used this duel.

Duel 3: Again you've opened with Tour guide for Zenmaines though this time no TKR. I think on turn 4 you might have been a bit hasty on the TT - that left you with a dead face down super poly; thinking back you could have left the photon thrasher in hand on your 1st turn so you had a nice discard fodder. This was crucial - since I've activated Iron wall anticipating miracle fusion or BLS (which indeed you had BLS ready and drew into miracle). Then your dark hole was well timed on my Barkion - but your only follow up was skill drain which still left me with Boggart as a 1900 beater and next turn I just swarmed with Trolls ftw. Tough break - you didn't top into any mst or even a hero to get back into the game.

Deck: 16/20

You've used a deck theme that I'm very familiar with (and used a lot a year ago) - the tech of tour-guides and BLS in a hero deck. Of course the lack of Stratos takes out a lot of playability away; I'd recommend running a couple more traps here to make the deck a little more balanced - the three Sparks can be too many sometimes and you could probably take out a monster or two. Try working out a better balance.
Adding Skill Drains and the Maxx "C" from the side deck was a good choice. Not sure why you've waited with teh D-Fissure and Dirge till duel 3 - they were also a good choice vs. my deck.

Total: 71/100

Bonus:

Attitude: +2
Different decks: +3

Grand total points scored: 76/100

You'll be staying in Ra yellow for now but you're on the right track. Your decks are pretty good and you don't make any obvious mistakes; just need some more fine tunings to make it to the next level.
Raich

Raich

Team : Midnight Carnival

Duel Season : 13-0-16

Duel Career : 29-0-33

YGOPro Name : Raich

Instant Re-Test Results: Raich 2ntv8so
Squire
Instant Re-Test Results: Raich 2ntv8so
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Instant Re-Test Results: Raich   Instant Re-Test Results: Raich Icon_m11Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:06 am
Phew tho i was goona be slifer again u made my day lol Razz thnx for the test!
Sabbaticus

Sabbaticus

Founder

Team : Dreamstate

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 32-0-5

YGOPro Name : Sabbaticus

Team Wars Silver
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Instant Re-Test Results: Raich   Instant Re-Test Results: Raich Icon_m11Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:10 am
Tester DP Awarded, Member DP Deducted & Thread Locked!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Instant Re-Test Results: Raich   Instant Re-Test Results: Raich Icon_m11

Instant Re-Test Results: Raich

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1