Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 29-0-24

YGOPro Name : Katana

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
Test Results : jadenevilhero 2ntv8so
1st Division

Test Results : jadenevilhero Empty
PostSubject: Test Results : jadenevilhero   Test Results : jadenevilhero Icon_m11Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:54 pm
Match 1

Zombies vs Gravekeepers 2:0 0/10 points

Performance: 16/20 points

Duel 1: Turn 1, I go first and set my pyramid turtle. You make a nice play by making Malefic Stardust Dragon with necrovalley. and set 2. Next turn I try to get rid of your necro with goblin + Caius, but you warning it, nice. Turn 5, you should have compulsed my Plague when I made  the swap play, as Stardust ended up dead in your hand and minor, but I swung for 400 damage. you played Cardcar D to reset the game and gain back advantage. I resolved a mist wurm play though, and took the game with necrovalley off the field with a big play. GG

Duel 2: You went 1st and set recruiter along with set 3. I set goblin and make a creature swap play and set 2. Ruling issue on your part - You dark holed the field thinking you could get a search but Gravekeeper's Recruiter wasn't under your control; therefore, you couldn't get the search. I just got a  + 1 with my zombie.  Another ruling issue. You thought that BOMing my Direwolf would stop my effect from resolving, but it doesn't need to stay on the field once activated to resolve the effects, or stay face-up. I got rid of your other back row with mst and made a mezuki play. I took the game with zombie master and goblin zombie swinging for game a couple of turns. GG

Duel 3: N/A

Deck: 16/20 points

Your deck is pretty solid. I would

- Photon Papillo

- Evilswarm Thanatos

+ Evilswarm Ouroborous

+ Number 39: Utopia

- Starlight Road, no point in maining it when Heavy is basically gone and torrential is only at 1.

+ Thunder King Rai-Oh. You may not be able to search Necro or use recruiter, but this card along with backrow makes games instantly hard to deal with, and you can sit on this card, win a game, or gain card advantage until your opponent gets rid of it.

Match 2

Wind-Ups vs Hero Beat (Light) 2:1 3/10 points

Performance: 18/20 points

Duel 1: You win dice roll, and normal summon alius along with a set 3. I summon rabbit and set 2. You activate your fd skill drain, and I chain rabbit. Free 1900 damage for you this turn. I went to go off with a big play for a bit, mstd Skill Drain, but you chained another. Nice. I normal summon TKR and set a mirror force. Your alius (2) both get mirrored. You ss thrasher and I get rid of it with TKR under Skill Drain. You set ROTA but then realized that you could use it and normaled another alius.

Topped a fiendish and that sealed the game as I can't fiendish a monster that has no effect lol. gg Topped mst so it still was a sealed game for you.

Duel 2: 1st turn zenmaines for me. You normal alius and set 3. A couple of draw and go, until I summon TKR and you Gemini spark it during the battle phase. I swing for 1400 though. EP mst my compulse nice. U went to black ship my wind- up zenmaines, but I just banished it with my rabbit and shuffled my tour guide back with bus. Grandmaster would have been more optimal in this situation, especially since I had no back row. I summoned hunter and I tribute zenmaines to get rid of alius in your hand. Then proceed to XYZ Temtempo. You compulse it, but I still got rid of one your materials, so it was a win-win for me. The next turn you summon D.D warrior lady and it gets bottomlessed. I go off the next turn with a Levi + Maestroke play and get rid of your blackship. You make an Absolute zero play and ssd thrasher before hand. I got rid of your play with Tiras, and factory with mst and royal decree tops the next turned sealed the game for me here.

Duel 3: This game was really exciting and intense! You start off with getting nice set-ups with your searching power (Duality and E-emergency call). I use tenki, get a rabbit and set 2. You duality for prison and then swing with alius. I would duality after swinging to see if I would make any major backrow moves so you can react afterwards as you had thrasher and bubbleman, both monsters that you need to ss to make a play off of. Nothing major though. Next turn I flip Royal Decree, and you spark it, nice. I go for a magi shark play. You d-prison my tiras and I keep the rest of my monsters. Next turn you misplayed by summoning thrasher and bubbleman. I just banished my Magician, and when you had to replay, you couldn't get over my Rabbit. I activated COTH and you hero blast my rabbit. I ss hunter through magician and ditch the alius you just added to the hand. I make temtempo on your Pearl XYZ and I get warninged. Nice. With a normal summon still left, I make a TGU play into zenmaines, and get rid of your pearl during the EP. I get over your miracle fusion play with zenmaines, but also summon rabbit so he can float on the field and won't be hit by zero. You miracle for shining and I take a huge hit, 3500 damage. I'm Cowboy borderline now as I only have 500 LP. These last few turns were crucial for us. You attempt to compulse my wind-up warrior, but my set forbidden lance saves the day for me. I make utopia and pass. I negate the attack of shining and you normal summon TKR. I'm hype as anything from here not going through would cost me game. I swing your tkr and nothing, whew. I set dust tornado. U mst my dust and I punish it by msting your spark. You swing with shining again, and now I have no materials to guard another attack. But wait, I draw compulse! I summon my saved up 2nd TGU play and make levi and take your alius, along with setting compulse. You then SS thrasher. I use levi again and play into Maestroke, and take the game with levi + Utopia + Maestroke. GG It was one of the most fun testing matches!

Deck: 18/20 points

Deck is solid. I would

- Nova Master (in side)

+ Maestroke as you will use this in more situations.

D.D Warrior lady is a pretty solid card/tech to use, but I would swap it out for your 3rd bubbleman for XYZ plays, and it is a staple at 3 for heros.

Total: 71/100

Bonus:

Attitude: +2

Different decks: +3

Grand total points scored: 76/100

Congratulations, you are in Ra Yellow Dorm! The main issue here was having the right judgment call, and knowing rulings when card interact each other, as that costed affected you largely in Match 1. Keep trying, and you will do better next time!
jadenevilhero

jadenevilhero

Team : Midnight Carnival

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 7-0-15

Duel Career : 9-0-16

YGOPro Name : Jadenevilhero

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
Test Results : jadenevilhero 2ntv8so
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Test Results : jadenevilhero   Test Results : jadenevilhero Icon_m11Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:21 pm
thank you yea realy it was a epic duels
Sabbaticus

Sabbaticus

Founder

Team : Dreamstate

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 32-0-5

YGOPro Name : Sabbaticus

Team Wars Silver
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Test Results : jadenevilhero   Test Results : jadenevilhero Icon_m11Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:08 am
Tester DP Awarded, Member DP Deducted, Dorm Assigned & Thread Locked!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test Results : jadenevilhero   Test Results : jadenevilhero Icon_m11

Test Results : jadenevilhero

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1