Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 29-0-24

YGOPro Name : Katana

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
What do you want more of from CEA? - Page 2 2ntv8so
1st Division

What do you want more of from CEA? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: What do you want more of from CEA?   What do you want more of from CEA? - Page 2 Icon_m11Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:41 pm
First topic message reminder :

So, this is a topic I decided to make since everyone started making posts in concern of CEA. I know the staff, even I, haven't been on to do our job and promote activity on CEA. I would like you to post what you want more out of CEA. If you can it would be helpful if you post what you wish each staff section could improve, or do more on. I will try to respond to each person and pass on the information. Thanks in advance!

Use this app to make your post.

Do you enjoy CEA? If so what do you enjoy about it most?

What made you join CEA?

Do you have any ideas? If so, explain.

Here are the list of each staff. Do you wish for something more out of them? Do you have any suggestions or improvements you would like to see?

Administrator (Watches over the forum and makes sure everything within each staff spot is going correctly. Basically the manager who can do anything on the site.) Sabb is the only one right now, so its rough on him.

Administrator(s): Sabbaticus

Your comments:

Moderator (Kind of like a sub administrator. They make sure the forum is run well. If something like an "attack" happens they are there to delete the topics and are dedicated to make the forum still run smoothly. They are also in charge of Arena duels and are 2nd in command on the chatbox.)

Moderator(s): Airam Masters, Finly, Liyana, TheAmazonGirl

Your comments:

Teacher (Test members of the forum. They are good in ruling knowledge, and are able to help people move on to the next level in the game (even for already good players. They are informative in the sense that they are generally prepared and help everyone move up as the meta-game is always so ever changing.)

Teacher(s): Decato, DarkmadzishN, Katana, Lordmelchett, Goddess of War, Sabbaticus.

Your comments:

War Manager (War managers ensure everything in the war scene runs well. They are in charge of handling DP. Finished wars, ranking, and war disputes within teams or individuals.)

War Manager(s): ChaosSatella, Pyro

Your comments:

Event Manager (They are in charge of weekly events, and huge events such as the YCC, and tag tournaments. They make sure they are run well and are "judges" when it comes to tournament disputes.

Event Manager(s): Jaaden, Puffy, Pyro

Your comments:

Game Master (Games, games, games! Game masters run the games allowing you to get DP and other prizes in the forum.)

Game Master(s): LustfulZex, Chaos Goddess (a bot/human), Goddess of War

Your comments:

Member- We all know that without you guys CEA wouldn't be anything at all! And we appreciate those who have stayed even in the down times at CEA. Thank you!

That's everything, so I hope we have some good responses, and ideas from everyone.

AuthorMessage
Tears0flife

Tears0flife

Team : Tenchu Assassins

Duel Points : 100

Duel Career : 0-0-0

YCC Bronze
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: What do you want more of from CEA?   What do you want more of from CEA? - Page 2 Icon_m11Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:50 pm
Renames the topic in" Can Mister come back? lol

The game is boring, no events.... look at Luck nobody of us plays active this online card game lol

Maybe u could organize more team events....like a special tournament for teams
ChaosSatella

ChaosSatella

Team : None

Duel Career : 2-0-0

YGOPro Name : ChaosSatella

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: What do you want more of from CEA?   What do you want more of from CEA? - Page 2 Icon_m11Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:47 pm
loop wrote:
TheAmazonGirl wrote:
loop wrote:
Sabbaticus wrote:
His PM is begging for Mister to be allowed back on CEA. A person like that has no place in this world let alone CEA. I have more things to worry about then tend to the issue of Mister wanting back after a billion warnings and bans.
If you would give him a chance to explain himself instead of ban him like 12 years old, maybe he had a chance to slove it with you. now i dont know what was your fight with him before,but i know that i was talking with mister and he said that he would like to talk to you agian, if you let him. if ignoring pepole is the way you slove the problems i'm not wondering why the other admins acting like that.
First of all, we have only one Admin, Sabb.
Second of all, why don't you try asking Mister how many chances he has been given and how many times he blew it away? How many times the CEA community had to put up with his immature behavior?

Ask those and then come back here to blame anyone but Mister.
Does it mean this Person Not gonna have a Second chance?
i dont really care about what he did in the pass all i know that if he did somthing bad he should get a punish ban for a Year(or whatever -.-"),but he deserve a second chance he even said many times he sorry etc but burn the person like sabb did, and not even trying to listen to him. that's even more bad.
Agian punish a Person to teach him how to react i'ts ok. this how it work. also somtimes this Education is working but the thing u doing now i'ts like killing a person.
As far as Mister's concerned, we've given him plenty of "second chances." We didn't ban him because of a first offense; we banned him because of MULTIPLE offenses, not only to admins but to other staff members (myself included). There is a system in place for dealing with the banning of a member (http://www.chaosera.org/t2-chaos-era-academy-rules). It's 5 warnings for a ban and only extremely serious infractions warrant 5 warnings at once.

As for teams, I'm (slowly) working on updating the rankings. Turns out grading undergrad lab reports takes a lot out of you (physically and time-wise). Note to anyone who wants to be a teacher: don't do it unless you harbor extremely masochistic tendencies towards your psyche. I do have some things in mind for the teams coming around Christmas/New Years' (to go along with the new banlist), but they're not fully fleshed out yet. Some things I'm considering are:

-A tournament with entries only to the players with the highest ratings (top 16)
-An exhibition war between the top 12 players (2 teams of 6 warring each other, crossfire)
-A tournament based on pure luck (i.e. Single elim, single-format, exo-library tournament).

Basically it's like the break you see in American sports leagues where special events happen.

Like I said before, I haven't really completely thought these things out so some (maybe all) might not be there.
Sabbaticus

Sabbaticus

Founder

Team : Dreamstate

Duel Career : 32-0-5

YGOPro Name : Sabbaticus

Team Wars Silver
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: What do you want more of from CEA?   What do you want more of from CEA? - Page 2 Icon_m11Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:53 pm
Second chance? Ok let me clear something up because I don't think you know the story. Mister is currently on his SIXTH chance. He has been banned from CEA like three times now, one of them even from exceeding warnings meaning he had been given multiple warnings and kept going until he was banned. He has openly threatened CEA claiming he will 'destroy us', he has openly admitted to spreading lies and rumours about both myself and CEA. After ALL OF THIS, I STILL said "Ok I will give you another chance". I cleared his name, let him have his old account and allowed him to start fresh just like he asked. Can you guess what happened? DAY ONE he got himself banned again. I won't even quote why he was banned, but it was the most disgusting behavior I've ever seen from a Yugioh player. Then you have the nerve to say I'm the bad one? Learn the facts and don't claim that I lack apathy, because I have given Mister far more chances than I would give any other player.

loop wrote:
If you would give him a chance to explain himself
I did. And he did. And he is still banned.
Salik

Salik

Team : Anteiku

Duel Season : 7-0-12

Duel Career : 194-0-91

YGOPro Name : Salik

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Battle Arena Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: What do you want more of from CEA?   What do you want more of from CEA? - Page 2 Icon_m11Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:57 pm
Tears0flife wrote:
Renames the topic in" Can Mister come back? lol
EL OH EL!!!

But yeah, the rankings and guides and stuff are all good and all, but we need more interactive ideas, that's what CEA is lacking, make it more about the members being involved rather than acknowledging the person who created the ''idea/event''. I mean i'm not saying people shouldn't be appreciative of what gets put into the forum, but running a free forum is usually a selfless hobby so yeah.
Dragoon

Dragoon

Administrator

Duel Points : 150

Duel Season : 3-0-3

Duel Career : 28-0-21

YGOPro Name : Dragoon

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: What do you want more of from CEA?   What do you want more of from CEA? - Page 2 Icon_m11Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:17 pm
Time to put my penny in. Lol jk

@ loop
Pyro had already told you that
Sabb discusses matters with the staff members rather than this being like a dictatorship he is asking for opinions and thoughts. You were the one ignoring Pyro's comment on this you obviously can read but take into account what you ignore because you are literally repeating yourself without stating the problem.

The admin/staff here on CEA are completely fine but I am sorry to put it so bluntly if you or one of your friends are so butthurt or being total douchebags then I see no reason why Sabb would reply to you in this thread in the manner that he did. Mister was to my knowledge banned for a reason after being warned several times.(Quote Sabbaticus) Sabb decided to bring him back give him another chance but obviously he didn't use it

Anyways guys lets return to what the topic was originally about rather than something that is already past.

I like what Satella suggested about the ranking tournament and whatnot but I think it would be good if you could give other people a bit of a chance something to do with rankings

1. Events: I like whats going on but I think bringing in some variety of tournaments to speed things up I understand the inactivity. I have quite a few ideas on events and would be more than happy to share these ideas for CEA

2. Staff: I understand that the staff took a hit but you guys just have to stand back up staff members I understand are doing their best to keep CEA in the best Condition possible. People like Liyanna, Nick, Katana & Sabbaticus are being taken for granted so they should be treated with more respect and there is no reason for removing any of the staff members but bringing in a few will help CEA

I think you should bring back the Normal chat because I find the new chat a bit glitchy on mobile devices I would like to have both chats as this wont be a bad thing. (hopefully)

This thread has a lot of posts as you can see CEA isn't dead it just needs to be livened up and it will be perfect

And Sabb I don't see why you should move CEA from the point it was created for all I want to say is give this a second chance all we need is more people allow people give more of what they can offer give the staff some time they will need it. I say give this place some more chances. I WILL give you more members I can recruit for you make this place more lively I just want the staff to log into the chat all active members to log on be normal and just carry on with events, BAs etc. Thats all we need guys CEA in my opinion shouldn't be broken by "immature" people

GG WP

Last edited by Dragoon on Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Icingsugar

Icingsugar

YGOPro Name : Izzy

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: What do you want more of from CEA?   What do you want more of from CEA? - Page 2 Icon_m11Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:36 am
Wow I'm sure Katana never expected this kind of response !

I've seen Minster outside of this Forum and have to say he's not the kind of guy loop makes him out to be Shiver I can say for sure he's badly if not fatally damaged at least 2 other academies.

Oh ! And MVM a guy who insults and forces another new member away I take your comments with a pinch of salt: I can so believe you would of joined Vip.

Forums go through ups and downs if some have left to try another game well its nothing new a lot went to Flyff at the end of YO2 many came back or perhaps grew up (Bad Move)

You have a lot of experienced gamers here problem is they are adults that have other things in their lives for those of you who can accept this and help a little (grow some balls ) things will improve: If not go play whatever else you find Razz 
Liyana

Liyana

Team : Dreamstate

Duel Season : 8-0-1

Duel Career : 75-0-48

YGOPro Name : Liyana

YCC Bronze
Order of Chaos
Battle Arena Bronze
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: What do you want more of from CEA?   What do you want more of from CEA? - Page 2 Icon_m11Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:09 am
Mister is in the past, its off topic so don't bring it up again. Keep on topic or it's getting locked.

Thnks

Go CEA!
EternalBelgarath

EternalBelgarath

Duel Career : 45-0-51

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: What do you want more of from CEA?   What do you want more of from CEA? - Page 2 Icon_m11Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:03 am
That conversation should have been stopped from beginning, and Liy do you or any mod's have the power to delete/move posts that shouldn't be in a topic ?

Staff should be stopping this kind of stuff or at least moving it to an appropriate place, not contributing and adding more fuel.

Your only distracting people from the important issue at hand.

VIP MNM

VIP MNM

Team : RIP

Duel Season : 11-0-11

Duel Career : 11-0-11

YGOPro Name : K4Fame

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: What do you want more of from CEA?   What do you want more of from CEA? - Page 2 Icon_m11Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:49 am
Replace some of your teachers. Katana is the only one testing literally and he goes to school plus he has a part time job. I feel like it's impossible to get tested atm. Headbang
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you want more of from CEA?   What do you want more of from CEA? - Page 2 Icon_m11

What do you want more of from CEA?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos Era Academy :: Main Lobby :: Suggestions-