Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 29-0-24

YGOPro Name : Katana

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
PeopleCrying's Test Results 2ntv8so
1st Division

PeopleCrying's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: PeopleCrying's Test Results   PeopleCrying's Test Results Icon_m11Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:59 am
Match 1

Wind-Ups vs Six Sams 1:2 8/10 points

Performance: 19/20 points

Duel 1: Game one your opening play was powerful. After drawing 2 off of united and getting Asceticism you were able to go off with sams. My magi shark combo was hindered useless as Tiras just was wrecked by solemn. You negated Tenki, which was a really good read as I didn't have anything after it. GG

Duel 2: Here after setting up a rank 5 play with Tiras, Royal Decree killed you here. GG

Duel 3: Game 3 was a lot more grindy. My maestroke was solemned. You put pressure on the board until I was able to bait shien and Fiendish Chain it and make utopia. I set-up with decree but eventually you chain compulse and that set shien free and got rid of my pressure. GG

Deck: 17/20 points

I would - Heroic Champion, and Landoise. Crazy box is debatable. I can see Skill Drain sided in against sams, especially in a testing environment.

+ Scrap Dragon, + Diamond Direwolf

Match 2

T.G Agents vs Blackwings 0:2 10/10 points

Performance: 19/20 points

Duel 1: This game you ended fast when I was hit with Icarus. I expected it but in the end I opened pretty terrible and couldn't even get any dark outputs to put pressure with Black Luster or Chaos Sorc.

Duel 2: I mind crushed your kalut. Man was your hand really good. I had to play around Icarus, gale, DAD, and Blizzard. Resolving a Shura for Vayu didn't help either. I was able to mst your Icarus during the EP. You topped a solemn so the Hyperion I saved in hand wasn't going to help me here. I topped D-hole and used it but next turn you had a monster and a vayu play so gg. A little fast to say GG too.

Duel 3: N/A

Deck: 18/20 points

I would - Mist wurm and Silverwind

+ Scrap Dragon (You can get rid of key threats and push for game), Key Beetle (you can lock with this) and its easier to make than stardust radiance.

Total: 91/100

Bonus:

Attitude: +2
Different decks: +3

Grand total points scored: 96/100

Congratulations, welcome to obelisk blue dorm. Guys stop netting each others decks for testing. Yeah I know you guys as a group Wink

PeopleCrying's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1