Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 29-0-24

YGOPro Name : Katana

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
Dragoon's Test Results 2ntv8so
1st Division

Dragoon's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Dragoon's Test Results   Dragoon's Test Results Icon_m11Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:03 pm
First, I'd like to apologize for taking 3 days to post this. It has been rough the rest of the week.

Match 1

T.G Stun vs Fire King 2:0 0/10 points

Performance: 15/20 points

Duel 1: This duel you opened a brick hand. I started with TKR and swung for 1900, and set 3 then passed. You suicide with Flamvell Firedog. It wasn't really major, but I would have set the mst instead of using it, even if you really needed to keep living. Turn 6 Rush Rhino and Call on Barboros ended the game.

Duel 2: Sided in Royal Decrees.This time you opened a little bit better. You searched with tenki Yaksha and set yaksha. I used TG striker and photon saber (which I searched a tiger with) to make Armades. Armades prevented Yaksha from activating his effect, as effects can't be used during the dmg step. You used wolfbark and made tiger king. Void trap hole got you here, and you passed. I summoned another sabre tooth, and searched. I swung with armades and sabre for big hits. You summoned barong and attacked my sabre. Chalice during the dmg step got you here. You mstd my last facedown, and I chained destroying your tenki already face-up. You used rekindling to make Tiger King and used tenki (I would have made Maestroke as you still needed time to set-up and get some advantage on the game. Then you negated the effects of both my monsters. I summoned my last sabre tooth. I suicide with armades and swung with both sabres for exact 4k damage for game. You had a set warning, but unfortunately I didn't XYZ.

Duel 3: N/A

Deck: 16/20 points

I would cut a Fire Circle and a call for Fire Fist- Boar & A veiler. so you can have easier synchro inputs rather than flamvell firedog needing to resolve and stay alive for you to synch. You should have sided out the maxx c's.
I would cut utopia for Gem-Knight pearl, since Skill drain will be sided for you constantly. I would also trade Ouroborus for Stardust Spark dragon, as you can field in some nice locks, since it has hit TCG finally in the new set Shadow Specters, as well as protect your garunix from monsters such as Crimson Blader.

Match 2

Mermails vs Prophecy 2:1 5/10 points

Performance: 18/20 points

Duel 1: Game one we both set-up and we kept drawing and going until someone made a move. I swung into your fd Batel and you searched secrets. I summoned pike and discarded dine. Pike was veilered. Next turn you summoned Temperance and used power. Then you destroyed linde. Nice, as I had no choice but to make a boss with linde as my discard mermails would mistime. You made searches. Got rid of my boss with High priest ssd by temperance and used tower, followed by a set 3. I used tidal in hand to ditch gunde and dumped Ocea. Then used ocea for dine, and ssd linde with dine effect. I summoned Aqua spirit, and you used torrential, followed by a wisdom to protect your priest. I ssd abyssturge and discarded infant for gunde. You veilered. I used infant and you chained with fate to protect priest. I normal summoned my dragoons in hand, and overlayed into bahamut shark. Swung your priest that was fd and made abysstrite M2. I searched infant after detaching dragoon. Tower gave you warning as a top, so you scooped.

Duel 2: Turn 1 you went off, set s/t and passed. I set 4 and passed. You used tower, and I responded with mst during the SP. I used imperial on EP, and it was fated. I mstd another backrow, and used Chain WW to destroy the rest of your backrow. You ssd temperance and searched temperance. I got rid of both batel and temperance with an aqua spirit and pike play. made bahamut and trite, then passed. You was able to make world and get 2 cards back as well as get rid of bahamut. You set an s/t and passed. Next turn I made teus and searched ocea. You fated ocea. I suicide with trite and get linde. Then suicide for leed and destroy batel. I big eye World and pass. You top a monster, and then with tower drew into Dark Hole. You summoned kycoo and swung for 1800. You banished leed and teus. I topped veiler. gg

Duel 3: Sided XYZ encore, vanity, fissure, and d.d Crow. You searched and made a play involving batel and set 3 along with tower. I EP imperial iron wall. I used megalo, but you don't chain Vanity. I didn't see a situation where it would have helped you here, so it was good not to chain it. Unfortunately mark hit Vanity as the fd. I would have chained vanity when mark targeted it, so you could "stun" me if I wanted to go off that turn. I swung for big damage. The next turn you summoned temperance and used secrets. After the resolution of secrets, I used sphere and used pike to get rid of temperance by discarding infant. I attacked with sturge for game.

Deck: 18/20 points

You oversided, and it showed in game 3 when you opened so many sides, 2 of them being useless. XYZ encore wasn't powerful enough to use to side against me. Bahamut shark was just 1 threat and I could XYZ into rank 3s. Fissure, and Vanity stop huge plays, and fissure outright doesn't let me make pressuring plays.

Extra and maindeck is both looking good. I would probably cut a veiler for maxx C for hand trap variety.

Total: 72/100

Bonus:

Attitude: +2
Different decks: +3

Grand total points scored: 77/100

Congratulations, you are promoted to Ra Yellow Dorm.. You have improved a bit when it comes to rulings and it showed when we had certain card interactions involved, or at least it seemed to me, in which small things that forced to make some different plays than put pressure on the field the way I wanted to. Keep on improving.
Dragoon

Dragoon

Administrator

Duel Points : 150

Duel Season : 3-0-3

Duel Career : 28-0-21

YGOPro Name : Dragoon

Squire
1st Division

Dragoon's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragoon's Test Results   Dragoon's Test Results Icon_m11Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:22 pm
Nyeh my luck has been massacred I will make obby next time hands down

Dragoon's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1