Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 29-0-24

YGOPro Name : Katana

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
Atif2z's Test Results 2ntv8so
1st Division

Atif2z's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Atif2z's Test Results   Atif2z's Test Results Icon_m11Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:33 pm
I'd like to apologize for taking a couple of days to post this. The rest of the week has been a bit rough/time consuming.

Match 1

Tele-Psychics vs Rank 4/5 XYZ Engine 0:2 10/10 points

Performance: 19/20 points

Duel 1: You started off with Solar wind jet and Chronomaly jet for Pleiades and set 1. I summoned cardcarD and set you. You returned cardcar back to the hand, and mstd my set on the end phase. Next turn you used ghost ship and aster drawn for
Shark Fortress with a draw 1. You used fortress on Pleiades to give me huge damage, but I responded with veiler. I topped duality, but again set 2 wasn't enough to mind game or cover for anything. gg.
Duel 2: You veilered card car and I set 2. You blind mstd and hit warning. I veilered your tiras play, and you were mind gamed and just stopped your play. I used commander and synched with card car for catastor. I wanted to use lance during the dmg step, so catastor could destroy tiras, I don't know what happened here. I could have at least been able to chain. You ended up being able to pop my fd lance. Later you just gained advantage and my last play Thoughtruler with commander just got hit with mf. gg

Duel 3: N/A

Deck: 18/20 points

Deck is pretty good. 1 thing I would change is your instant fusion targets. I would add CyberSaurus and Giltia if any Rivalry of the warlords were to be sided against you.
I would - Adreus & Number 12, for Gagaga Cowboy and Dire Daimond wolf.

Match 2

Chaos Dragons vs Gladiator Beast 2:1 5/10 points

Performance: 15/20 points

Duel 1: Turn 1 I would have summoned Darius instead of murmillo. You only had mst and if I didn't use an effect for an effect monster, that would have put you in a situation where you couldn't use a glad effect. Next turn you used prisma and used its effect for bestiary. you didn't synch and instead went into a ryko, where I destroyed murmillo. Next turn I used trooper and ssd Lightpulsar and swung for big damage. Next turn you made glad beast play, I chained maxx C when you attempted a glad beast ss effect. You made murmillo and destroyed pulsar. You then used dark hole to get rid of darkflare and murmillo. I used lyla and got rid of chariot, and ssd pulsar from the grave. I swung for more big damage. Next turned you used darius and destroyed lyla. on the end of the BP you used darius and made equestte and got Chariot. You used Manica and set s/t. I set ryko and a s/t and passed. You used mst on my mst during the EP. Then you went off for your plays and negated ryko with chariot. You used lanced on pulsar when swinging with equestte, which was basically a waste. It was better to just hold on to lance. You made murmillo with darius and made equesste to loop chariot again. knowing what your set was, I used dark hole and ssd Darflare. Then used plague from my grave to get the last minimal damage for game.

Duel 2: Sided imperial, retiari, and light-imprisoning mirror.
you normaled equeste, set 2 and flipped iron wall. I went off by discarding and searching. I attempted to play lyla to destroy ironwall, but it was charioted. I couldn't make a move. You then searched and was able to loop chariort again. I set tour bust and a fd, knowing that it would get hit by bestari, I had to force plays out. I played dad and was able to get rid of your equestte. Next turn you drew into shield, and was able to get rid of dad. Shortly you took the game.

Duel 3: I start off with getting a few draw power plays, and setting ryko. I hold all my s/t in hand. You d-hole my ryko and swing for bear and get tenki. You search laquari. Big mistake here, you didn't use horn in the damage step, and I was able to get rid of it and destroy bear. You could have drawn a card and searched with bear again. You summon darius and use test tiger. Then you make bestiari and hit my fd, which was mst. I chained and destroyed your set mirror force. With bestiari you ssd retiari and banished my milled plague. I summoned lyla and destroyed retiari and set an s/t. Next turn you summoned laquari and swung into my lyla. I used chalice. and got rid of laquari. You passed. Unfortunately since you set 1 instead of waiting to analyze what to set in M2 I had a free pop with lyla and you couldn't activate defensive tactics at all. I then ssd pulsar and summoned dimensional alchemist. Next turn was the climax. You summoned equestte and got rid of lyla and used murmilo to pop lightpulsar. Then you used test tiger and  ssd darius, and XYZd into kagutsuchi. I suicide with dimensional alchemist and grabbed tour guide. Then with tour guide I made wind-up zenmaines. You drew and then passed. I drew into darkflare, and tribute zenmaines. I used Tour bus and put zenmaines back into the extra and play DAD. I get rid of kagutsuchi and attack for game.

Deck: 14/20 points

Your deck held up its own, but your deck needs a lot of work. There were techs that don't hold up as well as other that you could maindeck. Defensive tactics should be traded for dimensional prison, and Burden of the mighty should be traded with a tech waboku.
- 1 murmillo you only need 1 and + 1 Laquari since its the strongest Glad Beast of the maindecked 1s and glads struggle most with being able to go up against boss monsters.
I would main chariot at 3, as its 1 of the strongest backbones and gets rid of monsters to allow you to swing better. So - Manica.
- shield and + another horn. You can use horn pretty much more as your opponent can just play around it and just use backrow to get rid of the monster like I was going to do when I set ryko and mst. Also, unlike horn you can't just play defensively with it, and put more pressure at the end of your opponent's battle phase.
- Retiari in the side, and + mst. You want to have 3 mst in this deck as you also need to have mst to get rid of posing threats and push when you need to go aggressive.
- A test tiger and + torrential. Test tiger is already debatable to maindeck, and having 3 is a bit too much.
- the duality you have and + another lance. Lance is used to play defensively, and to protect your glads from traps/spells.
Lastly - 1 Essedari for Abyss dweller a key XYZ you didn't have in your extra.

Total: 81/100

Bonus:

Attitude: +2
Different decks: +3

Grand total points scored: 86/100

Congratulations, you are promoted to Ra Yellow Dorm .You were hasty in a lot of situations, which almost or did put you in bad positions throughout matches. Make sure to not just set s/t and analyze what you do after BP to set your traps and to decide how to prepare for your turn and what to have accurate plays during your opponents turns and responses. Fix up your 2nd deck a bit, and you are extremely techy. You want to make sure you run the cards that you need before adding so many techs that the deck doesn't need to run. I'm glad that in match 2 you played against Chaos Dragons, as it was a good way for an example to show how relevant it is to add all these new changes as glads have a hard time dealing with bosses and unable to use backrow when being attacked. Also, you could see how well chariot was performing and how it should be @ 3 in the maindeck starting. If you need to side it out against other matchups that call for stronger siding, you can do that. Overall good matches.

Atif2z's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1