Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 0-0-0

YGOPro Name : none

Primal Origin cover card Number 62 galaxy eyes prime photon dragon 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

Primal Origin cover card Number 62 galaxy eyes prime photon dragon Empty
PostSubject: Primal Origin cover card Number 62 galaxy eyes prime photon dragon   Primal Origin cover card Number 62 galaxy eyes prime photon dragon Icon_m11Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:46 pm
It is an overpowered card

2 level 8 monsters
Once per turn when this monster battles, detach 1 xyz unit, and this card gains atk equal to the other monster until the end phase. If this card is destroyed while it has galaxy eyes photon dragon as an overlay unit, special summon this card from the graveyard during your second standby phase after this card was destroyed. When this card is summoned this way, double this cards atk. If this card doesn't have galaxy eyes photon dragon as an xyz unit, damage from this card your opponent takes is halved.
Eteritra

Eteritra

Duel Points : 100

Duel Career : 1-0-2

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Primal Origin cover card Number 62 galaxy eyes prime photon dragon   Primal Origin cover card Number 62 galaxy eyes prime photon dragon Icon_m11Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:58 pm
You misread the powering up part. It gets 200x attack for the total ranks of XYZ monsters on the field including itself.
genjutsumaster19

genjutsumaster19

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Primal Origin cover card Number 62 galaxy eyes prime photon dragon   Primal Origin cover card Number 62 galaxy eyes prime photon dragon Icon_m11Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:21 pm
Eteritra wrote:
You misread the powering up part. It gets 200x attack for the total ranks of XYZ monsters on the field including itself.

Oh yeah, I forgot that, im posting off the top of my head, so I leave out some stuff. I honestly think that Photons will become a top tier deck. I think the Photon trade card will be majorly abused. Discard 1 photon monster to draw 2 cards. Give me opinons on what tier photons may be.
dubina

dubina

Duel Season : 5-0-3

Duel Career : 55-0-50

YGOPro Name : XXXXXXX

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Primal Origin cover card Number 62 galaxy eyes prime photon dragon   Primal Origin cover card Number 62 galaxy eyes prime photon dragon Icon_m11Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:25 pm
genjutsumaster19 wrote:
Eteritra wrote:

Oh yeah, I forgot that, im posting off the top of my head, so I leave out some stuff.  I honestly think that Photons will become a top tier deck.  I think the Photon trade card will be majorly abused.  Discard 1 photon monster to draw 2 cards.  Give me opinons on what tier photons may be.

mali and d-draw at 3, solar recharge at 3 for a long time now, didn't see a deck that becomes top tier just coz you can draw a lot.
genjutsumaster19

genjutsumaster19

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Primal Origin cover card Number 62 galaxy eyes prime photon dragon   Primal Origin cover card Number 62 galaxy eyes prime photon dragon Icon_m11Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:31 pm
Mali? D-draw (destiny draw?), and the number 62 HAS 4000 atk for 2 level 8's and can double his atk, its epic, and I think it will be used in any rank 8 deck, and it may end up forbidden, like Number 16 shock master, the first forbidden number. ALSO< CHECK OUT NUMBER C69, HE WILL BE FORBIDDEN
dubina

dubina

Duel Season : 5-0-3

Duel Career : 55-0-50

YGOPro Name : XXXXXXX

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Primal Origin cover card Number 62 galaxy eyes prime photon dragon   Primal Origin cover card Number 62 galaxy eyes prime photon dragon Icon_m11Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:47 pm
genjutsumaster19 wrote:
Mali?  D-draw (destiny draw?),  and the number 62 HAS 4000 atk for 2 level 8's and can double his atk, its epic, and I think it will be used in any rank 8 deck, and it may end up forbidden, like Number 16 shock master, the first forbidden number.  ALSO< CHECK OUT NUMBER C69, HE WILL BE FORBIDDEN

that's all nonsense, shock master was banned only coz it was a generic card that could fit in any deck that runs lv4 monsters lol. and lol Eteritra mentioned that #62 not doubles atk and even if it did it still would be easy to deal with lol. moving on to c69, it wont ever even see a day of play coz no1 using rank-up anyway and even if some1 would miraculously by mistake face it I doubt it would be some1 crazy enough to attack it, unless ofcourse if that player will chain my body as a shield to its effect, so problem solved lol. and obviously there are plenty of ways to deal with monsters, especially with which no1 wants to play lol.
Salik

Salik

Team : Anteiku

Duel Season : 7-0-12

Duel Career : 194-0-91

YGOPro Name : Salik

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Battle Arena Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Primal Origin cover card Number 62 galaxy eyes prime photon dragon   Primal Origin cover card Number 62 galaxy eyes prime photon dragon Icon_m11Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:13 pm
dubina wrote:
genjutsumaster19 wrote:
Mali?  D-draw (destiny draw?),  and the number 62 HAS 4000 atk for 2 level 8's and can double his atk, its epic, and I think it will be used in any rank 8 deck, and it may end up forbidden, like Number 16 shock master, the first forbidden number.  ALSO< CHECK OUT NUMBER C69, HE WILL BE FORBIDDEN

that's all nonsense, shock master was banned only coz it was a generic card that could fit in any deck that runs lv4 monsters lol. and lol Eteritra mentioned that #62 not doubles atk and even if it did it still would be easy to deal with lol. moving on to c69, it wont ever even see a day of play coz no1 using rank-up anyway and even if some1 would miraculously by mistake face it I doubt it would be some1 crazy enough to attack it, unless ofcourse if that player will chain my body as a shield to its effect, so problem solved lol. and obviously there are plenty of ways to deal with monsters, especially with which no1 wants to play lol.

DUBINA HAS SPOKEN! CASE CLOSED!
genjutsumaster19

genjutsumaster19

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Primal Origin cover card Number 62 galaxy eyes prime photon dragon   Primal Origin cover card Number 62 galaxy eyes prime photon dragon Icon_m11Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:05 pm
It does double atk, when it comes back, he meant I forgot the othet effect gain
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Primal Origin cover card Number 62 galaxy eyes prime photon dragon   Primal Origin cover card Number 62 galaxy eyes prime photon dragon Icon_m11

Primal Origin cover card Number 62 galaxy eyes prime photon dragon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1