Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 32-0-5

YGOPro Name : Sabbaticus

Team Wars Silver
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

Boattack's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Boattack's Test Results   Boattack's Test Results Icon_m11Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:36 pm
Match 1: Zombies vs. Anti-Meta
Match 2: Piper Chaos vs. Harpy Ladies

Match 1: 0/10 points
Match 2: 0/10 points

Match 1 Deck Construction: 13/20 points
Match 1 Performance: 16/20 points

Match 2 Deck Construction: 12/20 points
Match 2 Performance: 13/20 points

Total: 54/100

Different Decks: 3/3 points
Attitude: 2/2 points

Grand Total: 59/100

Replays: http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/1iJzLSX846LGKLore1De%2FUMQdK0Ky5dn

Notes:
You lost the majority of your points with your extra deck, running multiples of cards you don't need, and none of some that could be very helpful.
There were a couple missplays, not much that major. You did however set 3 backrow cards with zero protection, as well as have a face down reaper, and proceeded to set a Fossil Dyna when all I had was a normal summon on my field. It was unnecessary even if you could protect it with Prison, I could have just Heavy Stormed, Dark Holed, or even MST'd you and run over it.
There was also the case you of you Compuls-ing your own birdman after it was special summoned, not thinking that it would get banished.
When you had Supreme Arcanite out you took out Gorz instead of the Simorgh I stole from you, meaning I still had Simorgh up while you had a trap in hand, and drew into another. Both monsters had 2700 attack, but you took out the one with no remaining pressure other than attack, instead of the one that hurt you.
Sorry about the unlucky draws in duel 1 of the 2nd match. That really was unplayable.
I found it weird that you were running Big Eye when you only had 1 Dark Simorgh in the deck and no other lv7, not even Tragoedias.
I would just recommend adding more variety and options to your extra deck, consider all situations and what you can summon. Such as Catastor if you run a deck with many lv4's, due to Veilers being mained majority of the time. Things like that. Also consider if a move is really necessary.
Hope to see you testing again soon.

You will be assigned to Slifer Red dorm.

Tester DP awarded, dorm assigned, and thread locked.

Boattack's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1