Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 4-0-4

T.G. Stun, still trolling 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

T.G. Stun, still trolling Empty
PostSubject: T.G. Stun, still trolling   T.G. Stun, still trolling Icon_m11Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:47 pm
Fairly consistent and very trolly :3. So far it's been doing pretty well against the current meta. I've faced Mermails, Madolches, Machinas, and the deck's held it's ground. The side deck is not perfect and I'm not sure if it's actually good enough.

So far this is the best replay I have showcasing the deck:
http://www.mediafire.com/?8o1wh64i4a1b1uq

T.G. Stun, still trolling Fs2dZ
Valkyra

Valkyra

Duel Career : 19-0-2

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: T.G. Stun, still trolling   T.G. Stun, still trolling Icon_m11Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:21 pm
Tengu at 2 simply doesn't work and why you're not maxing out on the T.G. Monsters baffles me even more.

Skill Drain at 3 is serious overkill (2 is plenty) and maining Veilers is even more overkill.

Creature Swap AND TG-EM1 is also going to create a lot of dead draws.

Your Trap lineup is also a mess, it's like you just added 1copy of everything to try and cover your bases. But in fact, this actually lowers your odds of having the right card at the right time. You need to understand that playing T.G. Stun is playing a backrow game. This Deck falls apart without the backrow, which is why I'm shocked not to see even 1 SLR (most T.G. Stun even run 2 SLR).

I could write solid changes here, but if you read this post, you can easily figure out what has to be replaced and what has to come in their place Razz
[KDAp]OneTrackMind

[KDAp]OneTrackMind

Team : [None]

Duel Career : 1-0-0

YGOPro Name : OneTrackMind

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: T.G. Stun, still trolling   T.G. Stun, still trolling Icon_m11Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:37 pm
This deck gave me the same impression. It looks way too inconsistent and unprotected. I have never played T.G Stun till i saw this so i created my own build, and it was perfect, however i used common sense when constructing my build and made it a barbaros-focused drain. I do disagree with the creature swaps and T.G Trap Swap being dead tbh, in this build it is, but in a cleaned up build, it's too useful to not max Creature Swap and run 2 T.G Swap. You're just giving away a +2, or +1, not sure which, if you don't run it, you're losing the chance at holding an even greater advantage. Besides, that, i gree with everything else.

Also: As for Tengu, i tried him out, not even sure...if it's viable or not, but it worked pretty well for me, but i'll consider removing it from my build.

If you want to see my build, reply to this thread saying so and i'll post it w/o the sides / extra of course.
AsianGuy1137

AsianGuy1137

Team : Super Friends

Duel Career : 9-0-8

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: T.G. Stun, still trolling   T.G. Stun, still trolling Icon_m11Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:26 pm
Eh, I disagree with a good majority of the above comment. Barbaros is usually a vanilla beater that'll get run over in a split-second by a good player unless you have Skill Drain on the field. However, doing so would be more desirable for a stun build with TKRO maxed out with maybe Doomcali as a tech. In that respect, Horn would lose fewer targets lest you want to fit in more monsters than a Stun build should handle, thus ruining the overall synergy and consistency of the deck. This deck is generally too slow to use cards like Barbaros. T.G. EM1 (sp?) should always take precedence over Creature Swap as it can actually target the opp's monster so you're not forced to make a less than optimal trade. For that reason, T.G. monsters should be maxed out too. Tengu was only good because it could be consistently used and recycled. Otherwise, it's only merit is that it's a floater that can synergize with Horn. The main problem is the lack of enough T.G. monsters for the themed swap. If he takes care of that, removes the Tengus, Barbaros and a Skill Drain, then adds in more versatile traps, it should be fine.
Facial_Hair

Facial_Hair

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: T.G. Stun, still trolling   T.G. Stun, still trolling Icon_m11Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:06 am
I took all of your advice and this is my new build.

@Enferno Knight, sry, but you made the deck sound like a Normal Skill Drain Deck.

T.G. Stun, still trolling SEdKw
Liyana

Liyana

Team : Dreamstate

Duel Season : 8-0-1

Duel Career : 75-0-48

YGOPro Name : Liyana

YCC Bronze
Order of Chaos
Battle Arena Bronze
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: T.G. Stun, still trolling   T.G. Stun, still trolling Icon_m11Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:50 am
Are you sure thats the new build?
instead of 3 creature swap and 2 tgme1 you made it 2 swap and 3 T.G Me

one ro two T.G Em1 is enough if you want to run it, dont run both t.g and creature swap

Thunder King Raioh is one of the best stun cards right now in this meta imo, so it would be good to max it out,

I tend to run 2 baraboros because even without skilldrain up its a 1900 atk beater and a target for horn of the phantom beast, (But baraboros is a preference)

I would add poa into the main to recycle the t.g monsters and raiohs if need be.

No Reborn?????
Bottomless should be run in two's

Keep working on the deck, you're gradually getting there
Facial_Hair

Facial_Hair

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: T.G. Stun, still trolling   T.G. Stun, still trolling Icon_m11Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:08 pm
-2 Creture Swap

-1 Mirror force

+2 Veiler (good against those situational cards and alternative if i don't draw Skill Drain)

+1 Avarice

+1 Bottomless

Experience with Rai-Oh, drew him too much at 3. 2 is better.

Reborn is pointless in this because there's not much to reborn. Sure, you can take the opp's monsters, but that's what TG1-EM1 is for.

So the deck's 41 cards if you don't wanna count ;p, but with Sabre Tiger and the T.G.s doing major deck thinning it shouldn't hurt too much.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T.G. Stun, still trolling   T.G. Stun, still trolling Icon_m11

T.G. Stun, still trolling

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1