HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's revive CEA for once and for all!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hostile

Hostile

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 67-0-11

Duel Career : 214-0-93

YGOPro Name : Hostile

Battle Arena Gold
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Let's revive CEA for once and for all!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Let's revive CEA for once and for all!!!   Let's revive CEA for once and for all!!! - Page 2 Icon_m11Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:50 pm
First topic message reminder :

Hostile is back so lets get the party started!

AuthorMessage
Sabbaticus

Sabbaticus

Founder

Team : Dreamstate

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 32-0-5

YGOPro Name : Sabbaticus

Team Wars Silver
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Let's revive CEA for once and for all!!!   Let's revive CEA for once and for all!!! - Page 2 Icon_m11Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:34 pm
I'm looking to get Pot of Desires now because I dropped the Blue-Eyes idea and going for Metalfoes instead. Even though pendulum was one of the reasons I stopped playing, the deck is really versatile and fun. I tried ABC's but man the playstyle is just boring as ****, it's just not for me.

You can probably get a Treatoad AND a Herald of Arch Light out in one turn with the Bahamut Shark. Or just 2 Treatoads I guess.
Decato

Decato

Administrator

Team : Tricksters

Duel Points : 125

Duel Career : 138-0-35

YGOPro Name : Decato

Battle Arena Bronze
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Let's revive CEA for once and for all!!!   Let's revive CEA for once and for all!!! - Page 2 Icon_m11Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:30 am
Yeah I've finished my D/D deck with 2 Desires (cbf finding one more). Just waiting till Lamia is out then it'll be swell.

Pure Metalfoes? Or Yang Zing variant?
Sabbaticus

Sabbaticus

Founder

Team : Dreamstate

Duel Career : 32-0-5

YGOPro Name : Sabbaticus

Team Wars Silver
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Let's revive CEA for once and for all!!!   Let's revive CEA for once and for all!!! - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:03 am
Pure Metalfoes kinda? I think no matter what you do have to use other cards, so I'm using the Majestecters, Archfiend Eccentricks, Luster Pendulum, and the build I'm testing right now is the one with the 2 card Qliphort combo which so far I'm liking the most considering the fillers until Invasion: Vengeance.

This is what I'm trying right now:
Let's revive CEA for once and for all!!! - Page 2 8ca5bec770

Extra deck isn't finalized, I'm just still busy testing the Nirvana High Paladin and Beelze. The Dweller is for Mermails and Blue Eyes since we have a bunch of people playing them here. I want to try the Ariadne build but I don't have any Solemn Strikes or Chaos Trap Holes so kinda pointless until then.

People don't seem to be going for Metalfoes or caring about them really which I find strange. The deck is crazy consistent, rebuilds scales easily, does have some power plays even though TCG is 1 Kirin, no Cyber Stein, and no Superpoly. It's also very versatile. It's only going to get stronger after Novemeber.
Legionheart

Legionheart

Duel Career : 0-0-0

YGOPro Name : MasterofOTK

1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Let's revive CEA for once and for all!!!   Let's revive CEA for once and for all!!! - Page 2 Icon_m11Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:06 am
I know this is not the place for this but I made an introduction topic. I would like to inquire as to why it was deleted? Note: Due to this I can not send a private message out to an administrator, therefore I am making this post.
Varandune

Varandune

Team : Death Row

Duel Career : 8-0-3

Let's revive CEA for once and for all!!! - Page 2 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Let's revive CEA for once and for all!!!   Let's revive CEA for once and for all!!! - Page 2 Icon_m11Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:07 pm
I came back to see how the site was doing, and was surprised to see people making posts! I'd like to say hello to everyone again, it's a shame what's happened to Yugioh as a game but there's nothing stopping people from playing older formats of Yugioh as well as just playing other games. I wouldn't mind being active if we could get some off that going on. Regardless I hope you're all doing well!
Idx77

Idx77

Duel Career : 1-0-2

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Let's revive CEA for once and for all!!!   Let's revive CEA for once and for all!!! - Page 2 Icon_m11Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:34 pm
I think yugioh online 4 is coming soon, because duel generation came on ios android lol.
Pyro

Pyro

War Manager

Duel Points : 225

Duel Season : 7-0-6

Duel Career : 146-0-74

YGOPro Name : Pyro/SoulBurner

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Let's revive CEA for once and for all!!!   Let's revive CEA for once and for all!!! - Page 2 Icon_m11Mon May 01, 2017 10:02 pm
Idx77 wrote:
I think yugioh online 4 is coming soon, because duel generation came on ios android lol.

Well, that didn't happen it seems like. I'm going uni this year and thinking of playing ygo for fun. but online (in terms of forums) for ygo seems to be dead. I might try and see if I can get a lot of old people in after final exams and see if it goes anywhere. Many people moved on to League of Legends.
Dragoon

Dragoon

Administrator

Duel Points : 150

Duel Season : 3-0-3

Duel Career : 28-0-21

YGOPro Name : Dragoon

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Let's revive CEA for once and for all!!!   Let's revive CEA for once and for all!!! - Page 2 Icon_m11Mon May 01, 2017 11:36 pm
We should burn Riot to the ground. But it's possible we can get something out of it. I mean I'm all for reviving this place even though it won't reachappen it's former peak but it's still worth a shot if we can get some people together
Decato

Decato

Administrator

Team : Tricksters

Duel Points : 125

Duel Career : 138-0-35

YGOPro Name : Decato

Battle Arena Bronze
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Let's revive CEA for once and for all!!!   Let's revive CEA for once and for all!!! - Page 2 Icon_m11Tue May 02, 2017 2:04 pm
Just one of those things that probably won't happen tbh.

People who were active from years back are either busy now or just out of the game.

I do play regionals etc so feel free to find me on discord etc
Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Team : None

Duel Season : 13-0-6

Duel Career : 43-0-27

YGOPro Name : Dovahkiin

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Let's revive CEA for once and for all!!!   Let's revive CEA for once and for all!!! - Page 2 Icon_m11Sat May 06, 2017 5:39 am
I am still here, though not interested in the meta game (I blame Pendulums for that, worst game mechanic ever).

I still play YGO with my friends from time to time (Character duels and such...) but that's about it really.
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Season : 1-0-2

Duel Career : 45-0-24

YGOPro Name : NickV

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Let's revive CEA for once and for all!!!   Let's revive CEA for once and for all!!! - Page 2 Icon_m11Tue May 23, 2017 9:38 pm
I would probably still be playing if Pendulum didn't exist. The new monster summon actually looks cool.
Dragoon

Dragoon

Administrator

Duel Points : 150

Duel Season : 3-0-3

Duel Career : 28-0-21

YGOPro Name : Dragoon

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Let's revive CEA for once and for all!!!   Let's revive CEA for once and for all!!! - Page 2 Icon_m11Tue May 23, 2017 10:07 pm
Pendulums suck

For anyone who wanna join the CEA discord chat:

https://discord.gg/qRDCw
Pyro

Pyro

War Manager

Duel Points : 225

Duel Season : 7-0-6

Duel Career : 146-0-74

YGOPro Name : Pyro/SoulBurner

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Let's revive CEA for once and for all!!!   Let's revive CEA for once and for all!!! - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed May 24, 2017 6:57 am
Pendulums suck indeed (in my opinion). I am glad they are getting hit more and more.
Icingsugar

Icingsugar

YGOPro Name : Izzy

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Let's revive CEA for once and for all!!!   Let's revive CEA for once and for all!!! - Page 2 Icon_m11Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:37 am
Just dropped in to say Hi to any who still visit.

Take care luv Icey.
GMtrap

GMtrap

Duel Career : 1-0-1

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Let's revive CEA for once and for all!!!   Let's revive CEA for once and for all!!! - Page 2 Icon_m11Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:55 pm
Hi, bye
Aviv

Aviv

Duel Career : 0-0-0

YGOPro Name : Aviv

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Let's revive CEA for once and for all!!!   Let's revive CEA for once and for all!!! - Page 2 Icon_m11Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:34 pm
I have to say, the only way to enjoy yugioh today is with the system we had here, with custom banlist for dorm tests.
Without limiting decks and designing the game ourselves it is unplayable. Today it is all about being able to summon a broken board and stoping it with hand traps. it is 'counter or be countered'.
I wish Chaosera would return just for the fact that in here we could actually play yugioh. Today it is not possible.
As I'm writing this, a new deck came out that can put a board of monsters that can negate like 5 cards, just from 2 cards in hand! or new FF cards that can go +11 from 1 card! The game is a trainwreck

p.s. i'm BlackBeard, forgot my password
Rai-Jinn

Rai-Jinn

Team : None O.O

Duel Career : 12-0-9

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Let's revive CEA for once and for all!!!   Let's revive CEA for once and for all!!! - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:12 am
Hey guys. Long time no see, might be too late. I would like to keep contact with most of you :3 If anyone sees this, I hope you all are doing well. Discord is RaiJinnski#2392 if you wanna add me as long as I can who you are from here Very Happy or even strangers are fine too lol. I somehow managed to login after all these days. Shame that the forum died out but noticed it's still open.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's revive CEA for once and for all!!!   Let's revive CEA for once and for all!!! - Page 2 Icon_m11

Let's revive CEA for once and for all!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2