Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 16-0-4

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Instant Re-Test: xDeckShufflex Empty
PostSubject: Instant Re-Test: xDeckShufflex   Instant Re-Test: xDeckShufflex Icon_m11Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:29 pm
Instant Re-Test results: (300 DP should be deducted)

Match 1

Zombies vs. Chaos Agent 2:1 - 5/10 points

Performance: 15/20 points

Duel 1: The duel started slowly - each of us tried to setup plays and gain control. Here you had an unfortunate hand with no boss monsters - and after some back and forth I got the DAD to gain the win. I think your mistake was that you didn't set sangan the turn you got it from Duality - it might have changed something.

Duel 2: You've played it at a good pace - even though you started all monster hands you've managed to keep resources and finally summoned BLS for game. Nice one.

Duel 3: Crazy duel this one. Nice side deck with the shadow-imprisoning - that caught me by surprise. You should have activated it when you attacked the first Goblin zombie I had - that would prevent me from getting the plus on that occasion. After my dark hole it turned into a draw go situation - unfortunately for you, once again you didn't draw any boss monsters while I was on 600LP and just beat down with Pyramid turtle for the eventual win.

Deck: 15/20 points

Good chaos agent deck - I think you should add the 3rd Hyperion and possible the 2nd Kristya - as you saw, you didn't draw them when needed; think about how to improve on that department.

Replays: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/90837170/deckshuffle%20-%20Retest%20%20match%201.zip

Match 2

Blackwing vs. Gravekeeper 0:2 - 0/10 points

Performance: 12/20 points

Duel 1: I got a nice first hand field precense - you've tried the Malefic SDD but didn't anticipate my Kalut. Then I also had Icarus to deal with the Malefic CED and basically gave me the match. Not a lot you could do here.

Deul 2: Again, not too much you could do. I had outs to destroy your 3 Necrovalleys pretty fast, and your deck with all the Malefics depends on them too much. When you've fetched the last commandant with the recruiter you already had all 3 fields in the grave; I guess you should have opted for a different play.

To summarize - a tough match up for you - BW just have too many options vs. slower decks.

Deck: 13/20 points

Standard GK with 2 Malefics as extra beaters; but why not run Royal Tribute? If you had it in the first duel it would have gotten rid of my Kaluts; The card is too good to be ignored in a GK deck - especially when there's no threat of Darkworlds under testing rules. I guess you didn't have many options to side in vs. BW - maybe try to work on a more versatile side deck that could give better options.

Replays: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/90837170/deckshuffle%20-%20Retest%20%20match%202.zip

Total: 60/100

Bonus:

Attitude: +2
Different decks: +3

Grand total points scored: 65/100

So, you'll be staying in the RA yellow dorms for now. Keep practicing!!
xDeckShufflex

xDeckShufflex

Team : Genesis

Duel Career : 130-0-57

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
Instant Re-Test: xDeckShufflex 2ntv8so
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Instant Re-Test: xDeckShufflex   Instant Re-Test: xDeckShufflex Icon_m11Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:59 pm
Some comments-explanations:

1st match

1.) I have considered putting in 3rd Hyperion and 2nd Kristya but since I don't run any card troopers I believe
that the deck will come up with many dead hands from boss monsters (hyperion+kristya).
2.) For sangan, yes prolly should have set it,because in ygo you never know!
3.) Also I wrongly didn't attack your goblin zombies and you gained hand advantage easily.

2nd match

1.) Royal Tribute is banned! (as far as I saw dorm test rules xD)
2.) Double kalut caught me by surprise and costed me the game too early.
3.) The deck is actually GK's, I just added 2 malefics to see if the deck can stand with them in
4.) After not staying calm I made the final mistake by fetching the last commandant in hand while all field spells were in grave.

I think I need to work some details in order to improve my overall performance and deck building.

Good matches,i'll try my luck again in 1 month.

LordMelchett

LordMelchett

Team : Dreamstate

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Instant Re-Test: xDeckShufflex   Instant Re-Test: xDeckShufflex Icon_m11Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:15 pm
Yeah sorry, my bad; royal tribute is indeed banned. xD
Darrellmeaney

Team : N/A

Duel Career : 0-0-0

YGOPro Name : jklhjkl

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Instant Re-Test: xDeckShufflex   Instant Re-Test: xDeckShufflex Icon_m11Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:14 am
DP awarded to tester, cost taken for test, no dorm change, locked.

@ Melchett: Noted, thought the testee used a banned card, edited and retracted.

Last edited by Darrellmeaney on Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
LordMelchett

LordMelchett

Team : Dreamstate

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Instant Re-Test: xDeckShufflex   Instant Re-Test: xDeckShufflex Icon_m11Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:56 am
Darrellmeaney wrote:
DP awarded to tester, cost taken for test, no dorm change due to result + use of a banned card, locked.

Just to clarify, no one used a banned card here. It was just a discussion about the deck.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Instant Re-Test: xDeckShufflex   Instant Re-Test: xDeckShufflex Icon_m11

Instant Re-Test: xDeckShufflex

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1