Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 6-0-1

Instant Re-test results: rade775 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

Instant Re-test results: rade775 Empty
PostSubject: Instant Re-test results: rade775   Instant Re-test results: rade775 Icon_m11Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:36 am
Match Duel #1: 3G (Goldfish Geargia Gadgets) vs. Chaos
0/10 points

Deck Construction: 19/20 points

Only one Tour Guide in the main despite Night Assailant and Sangan being present. It should definitely be maxed here. Siding in System Down and Crossout was nice. Apart from that, s’all good. Pretty sure it’s the same deck you used against me in our last test duel, for the most part.

Performance: 9/20 points

G1
• Used Warning too early; if you had let the Gadget through to attack Tomato, you could have summoned another to suicide into Green for field control.
• Used Duality too early; my field was empty and you planned to attack, if you had waited until Main Phase 2 to use Duality then you could have taken Gorz into account when picking a card.
• Didn’t know that whilst Acid Golem was on your field face-up, you couldn’t special summon.
o Leaving Tomato face-up would have forced me to suicide into it with Gorz Token.
• Banishing Caius with Allure instead of Tomato would have been more beneficial to you. Cyber Dragon shenanigans – you have Chimeratech and I have 1400atk Gorz Token – you suicide Tomato into Token, summon Reaper, poke and force discard, attack with Chimera. Reborn was a good enough fall-back in case things went south.
• Premature Dark Hole resulted in minus and loss of field control. Attacking and setting Bottomless would’ve been sufficient given your LP.

G2
• Early set of MST was actually a big mistake. Only feasible reason was to bait my own MST. Didn’t happen and you got -1d because of Heavy. Setting Call instead would’ve resulted in you being able to interrupt my plays with Rai-oh.
• Given our fields and your cards, running over Armor with Number 17: Leviathan would have been better than playing defensively.
• With 4 cards in my hand I was bound to have another monster. Veiler on Armor didn’t stop me from summoning Black Corn, the only thing that could get rid of your Zenmaines conveniantly. Should’ve waited to use Veiler on that.
• Not sure why you didn’t summon another Tomato with Tomato after suicide. Getting Reaper left you vulnerable to massive damage. Not like you couldn’t have summoned Reaper with the other Tomato later.

Replays:

http://www.slingfile.com/file/sebB22Po5Z
http://www.slingfile.com/file/JlPnQE0QzY

Match Duel #2: Chaos Agent vs. ZW Union (Utopia + new support cards)
0/10

Deck Construction: 16/20 points

3 Utopia-Ray is too much, not sure on Utopia itself. The Extra could do with Volcansaurus over Adreus and a Black Corn. 3 Sacred Crane is definitely too much since you drew into it dead too much. The synergy between some of your monsters is nice but I can’t help but feel that something is missing. From seeing it in action I can say that Starlight Road or The Huge Revolution Is Over would greatly help this deck due to the backrow presence.

Siding in Maxx Cs and Prisons was smart but I’m unsure on the Prohibition since there my deck has so many outs to it.

Performance: 14/20 points

G1
• Going for the Goblindbergh play early would have been best as you say, but that’s in hindsight. Kristya came out of nowhere and going Goblin into Monk would have presumably led into Utopia. Then you’d equip that with a Union, or both… so all in all doing that would have caused overextension for too small a gain.
• Turning up the pressure without overextending too much was good, and no misplays to boot.

G2
• Nice turn 5, Honest wasn’t an easy read.
• Not summoning Crane and overlaying that with the other Crane seemed a waste. Even setting it would’ve been useful; I had a full hand and you had minimal LP with only 2 monsters on the field.

Replays:

http://www.slingfile.com/file/M4stjBGgMq
http://www.slingfile.com/file/YdrUdyp0BN

Different Decks: 3/3
Attitude: 2/2

Total: 63/100

Right on the border... looks like you're Ra now m'boy. Just try and win next time, eh?

Someone might want to deduct 300DP from rade before going through the standard procedures...
rade775

rade775

Team : None

Duel Career : 28-0-47

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Instant Re-test results: rade775   Instant Re-test results: rade775 Icon_m11Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:49 am
Thanks for the tip, and w00t i made it!

The reason why i did so bad on chaos is because i hadn't used that deck in like forever, too busy messing with these new decks.

I shoulda went for honest before you honests that turn, then my utopia wouldnt have died ;P but i thought it would be OTK and against the rules
Darrellmeaney

Team : N/A

Duel Career : 0-0-0

YGOPro Name : jklhjkl

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Instant Re-test results: rade775   Instant Re-test results: rade775 Icon_m11Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:11 pm
DP awarded, cost deducted, dorm awarded and locked.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Instant Re-test results: rade775   Instant Re-test results: rade775 Icon_m11

Instant Re-test results: rade775

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1