Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 21-0-43

YGOPro Name : SunMoon

Dino Rabbits (Help Appreciated) 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

Dino Rabbits (Help Appreciated) Empty
PostSubject: Dino Rabbits (Help Appreciated)   Dino Rabbits (Help Appreciated) Icon_m11Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:07 pm
Dino Rabbits

I kinda crossed it wen i was playing against a random and this was what I came up withi really need help with it coz i dont really know how to make this deck i kinda guessed so any help would be much apprieciated and I would like to develop this deck very much and if you wanna copy it or anything plz go ahead as this is any one of my signature deck and it probably wont be either

Monsters (17) :

2 Cyber Dragon
3 Jurrac Guaiba
3 Kabazauls
1 Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
2 Rescue Rabbit
3 Sabersaurus
1 Sangan
2 Tour Guide From the Underworld

Spells (12) :

1 Book of Moon
1 Dark Hole
2 Dimensional Fissure
3 Forbidden Lance
1 Monster Reborn
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Smashing Ground

Traps (11):

2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Dimensional Prison
1 Mirror Force
1 Solemn Judgment
2 Solemn Warning
1 Starlight Road
2 Torrential Tribute

EXTRA DECK (15) :

1 Ally of Justice Catastor
1 Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
2 Evolzar Dolkka
2 Evolzar Laggia
2 Leviair the Sea Dragon
1 Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
1 Number 39: Utopia
1 Stardust Dragon
1 Steelswarm Roach
1 Wind-Up Zenmaines
1 Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
1 Photon Pappilloperative

Side Deck (15) :

1 Debunk
2 Fiendish Chain
2 Leeching the Light
1 Light-Imprisoning Mirror
1 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror
1 Smashing Ground
2 Spirit Reaper
1 Starlight Road
2 Swords of Revealing Light
Neocryx

Neocryx

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 0-0-0

Squire
1st Division

Dino Rabbits (Help Appreciated) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dino Rabbits (Help Appreciated)   Dino Rabbits (Help Appreciated) Icon_m11Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:21 pm
Looks pretty good, but there's a few things I would change. Add a Jurrac Velo somewhere, if you've already used 2 Guaiba's, the 3rd one can end up being a dead draw. I'm not a fan of mained Cyber Dragons so I would just leave those in the side. Tragoedia is always nice to have and I wouldn't recommend Gorz as much because of how much backrow you're running, but if you really want to, you could try it. Night Assailant is another option for Tour Guide if you have extra room. You could maybe take out Smashing Grounds from the main and replace them with the last sided MST. Smashing Ground can be useful, but Soul Taker is more useful in my opinion. The rest of the spell and traps look pretty good to me. Since you can only really use rabbit 2 times, I would take out a Leviair from the extra. As for the side deck, I don't really see any use in Swords this format because of the 3 MST and Heavy so I would take those out. One of the biggest advantages in Rabbit decks in my opinion is the ability to side in Macro/Fissure and Soul Drain so I would definitely add Soul Drain to the side. If you have enough room in the side, I would also recommend adding more Debunk's. You could prolly take out the second Starlight in the side, I personally don't find Starlight useful in a deck that doesn't Synchro much. Other than that, I think you're good!

Dino Rabbits (Help Appreciated)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1