Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 0-0-0

[SOLVED] Microsoft Framework 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

[SOLVED] Microsoft Framework Empty
PostSubject: [SOLVED] Microsoft Framework   [SOLVED] Microsoft Framework Icon_m11Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:46 am
My friend having a problem with Ygopro launcher because of the net framework he has tried to unistalled his old one and download the latest one but its not working. Can someone help him fix this issue?[img][SOLVED] Microsoft Framework Image_11[/img]
Azi

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Career : 50-0-57

YGOPro Name : Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: [SOLVED] Microsoft Framework   [SOLVED] Microsoft Framework Icon_m11Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:53 am
and that is the 2.6.2 download? Yes, so you have the most updated version of the mySQL5.0.0
ninetailboy

ninetailboy

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: [SOLVED] Microsoft Framework   [SOLVED] Microsoft Framework Icon_m11Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:09 am
Azi wrote:
and that is the 2.6.2 download? Yes, so you have the most updated version of the mySQL5.0.0

mySQL5.0.0?? is that MXSML 4.0 sp2
Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: [SOLVED] Microsoft Framework   [SOLVED] Microsoft Framework Icon_m11Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:33 pm
I'm not home right now so i dont know it exactly but in most of the dl's theres always a MySQL.txt/.jar in every download,

ill be more help when i get home x-x

Just trying to troubleshoot for ya
ninetailboy

ninetailboy

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: [SOLVED] Microsoft Framework   [SOLVED] Microsoft Framework Icon_m11Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:57 am
Azi wrote:
I'm not home right now so i dont know it exactly but in most of the dl's theres always a MySQL.txt/.jar in every download,

ill be more help when i get home x-x

Just trying to troubleshoot for ya

Oh okay well alright ill just wait till you get home ^-^ Razz
Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: [SOLVED] Microsoft Framework   [SOLVED] Microsoft Framework Icon_m11Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:19 pm
ninetailboy wrote:

I'm home now, so i can help you, and what i meant before was the MySQL.data.dll file that should be in your folder? yes
ninetailboy

ninetailboy

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: [SOLVED] Microsoft Framework   [SOLVED] Microsoft Framework Icon_m11Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:28 am
Azi wrote:
ninetailboy wrote:

I'm home now, so i can help you, and what i meant before was the MySQL.data.dll file that should be in your folder? yes

Yeah it in my folder Surprised
Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: [SOLVED] Microsoft Framework   [SOLVED] Microsoft Framework Icon_m11Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:34 am
Well, from the information you gave me and that information i can see and assume, all you need is to update your .NET framework.

You can find that .NET download required here : http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=29053.

I can't test this for you, i know this download is 100% safe, but as for if it will work or not, you'll have to download the update and try it yourself!
ninetailboy

ninetailboy

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: [SOLVED] Microsoft Framework   [SOLVED] Microsoft Framework Icon_m11Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:48 am
Azi wrote:
Well, from the information you gave me and that information i can see and assume, all you need is to update your .NET framework.

You can find that .NET download required here : http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=29053.

I can't test this for you, i know this download is 100% safe, but as for if it will work or not, you'll have to download the update and try it yourself!

That the problem my friend updated his .Net framework to the most recent one and it still doesnt work
Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: [SOLVED] Microsoft Framework   [SOLVED] Microsoft Framework Icon_m11Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:01 am
ninetailboy wrote:

That the problem my friend updated his .Net framework to the most recent one and it still doesnt work
So is it you having the issue or your friend? if the game was working properly for him and his messed with the .NET it could've messed it up. I'm just looking at the error your getting and apparently your .NET framework is out of date.

And could you try to explain to me again what the problem is, you run the Pro or Basic.exe and it gives you that error message right off the bat?
ninetailboy

ninetailboy

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: [SOLVED] Microsoft Framework   [SOLVED] Microsoft Framework Icon_m11Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:14 am
My friend is having this issue. He had this issue before this new update and he been trying to play for a while but his computer wont let him because of this .net framework problem he has that says to update his .netframe work and he did by unistalling the other one and updating it to the most recent one. He runs both and none of them work
Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: [SOLVED] Microsoft Framework   [SOLVED] Microsoft Framework Icon_m11Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:02 pm
ninetailboy wrote:
My friend is having this issue. He had this issue before this new update and he been trying to play for a while but his computer wont let him because of this .net framework problem he has that says to update his .netframe work and he did by unistalling the other one and updating it to the most recent one. He runs both and none of them work

Well i'm going to assume hes NOT trying this on a Mac because that would be the problem. By the looks it appears to be windows 7 or something.

I've been researching your problem and a possibility is that your friends AV(anti-virus) firewall or not could be blocking the CLR that the .NET is supposed to be recognizing so it can translate it.

Here is all the help i can give you;

1. Install the LATEST version of .NET framework

2. Install the LATEST version of ActiveX/Adobe Flash Player(whichever you currently are using)

3. Reinstall the YGOPRO.exe(FULL DOWNLOAD AND EXTRACT TO DESKTOP; DELETE THE ENTIRE FOLDER YOU PREVIOUSLY HAD [save decks])

4. Check your firewall settings

4.5. If you don't really know what you're looking for than just disable the firewall altogeather

4.8. If you still don't know what you're doing and none of this seems to work than just TURN OFF THE ENTIRE ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE. Ironically in some cases with remote server based games, AV's tend to dislike trusting them.

BE SURE TO RESTART YOUR COMPUTER AFTER ANY ONE OF THESE STEPS(Perferably after you redownload .NET or ActiveX)

Hope this helped, this is about as much as i can do for you based on the knowledge you've given me.

If this doesn't work for your friend, don't fret, he can still play with members here using the Percy client which can be downloaded and updated here~

^_^
ninetailboy

ninetailboy

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: [SOLVED] Microsoft Framework   [SOLVED] Microsoft Framework Icon_m11Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:39 pm
Woaw I'll tell my friend to try all of these steps and thank you for all the help you have given me Very Happy Very Happy Razz I love you santa
Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: [SOLVED] Microsoft Framework   [SOLVED] Microsoft Framework Icon_m11Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:10 am
No problem!~

Happy holidays~
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SOLVED] Microsoft Framework   [SOLVED] Microsoft Framework Icon_m11

[SOLVED] Microsoft Framework

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1