Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 5-0-2

Relinquished Control deck, want advice 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

Relinquished Control deck, want advice Empty
PostSubject: Relinquished Control deck, want advice   Relinquished Control deck, want advice Icon_m11Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:53 am
I'm pretty comfortable with this deck, it wins me most of my duels, and can win against the top meta an ok number of duels in my opinion, but it sometimes get's really bad hands that basically makes the deck unplayable. I know every deck can get that sometimes, but even though it's not terrible, it's happens a lot more often than I'd like. The deck also isn't really as fast as I'd like. I'd like advice to make the deck more consistent and a little bit faster. The speed isn't really the problem the consistency is, even though it's not terrible. Just the deck works good for me but I like every idea possible to make it the absolute best deck of it's kind possible. So here's the deck list.

Monsters: 20
x2 Battle Fader
x1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
x1 Chaos Sorcerer
x2 Djinn Releaser of Rituals
x2 Effect Veiler
x1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
x3 Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands
x2 Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
x1 Sangan
x2 Tour Guide From the Underworld
x3 Relinquished

Spells: 12
x1 Allure of Darkness
x2 Black Illusion Ritual
x1 Dark Hole
x2 Forbidden Lance
x1 Heavy Storm
x1 Monster Reborn
x2 Mystical Space Typhoon
x2 Preparation of Rites

Traps: 8
x2 Bottomless Trap Hole
x2 Fiendish Chain
x1 Mirror Force
x1 Starlight Road
x2 Threatening Roar

Extra:
Really besides a Stardust Dragon for Starlight Road, and some rank 3 XYZs for Tour Guide, the Extra Deck isn't that important. The other cards in it don't really add to the speed of the deck at all and you certainly can't get a dead hand by drawing them, lol. I still fill it to 15 with things like Armory Arm, Formula Synchron, Shooting Star Dragon, Utopia, and stuff like that, but overall I never summon much except rank 3s.

So yeah, any ideas or suggestions would be very appreciated, and I'll be sure to test out as many as I can. :3 thanks.

Edit:
-2 Djinn Disserere of Rituals
-2 Necro Gardna
+2 Battle Fader
+1 Chaos Sorcerer
+1 Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter

Last edited by Epic Furry on Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Decato

Decato

Administrator

Team : Tricksters

Duel Points : 125

Duel Career : 138-0-35

YGOPro Name : Decato

Battle Arena Bronze
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Relinquished Control deck, want advice   Relinquished Control deck, want advice Icon_m11Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:03 am
I would replace the 2 Necro Gardna with 2 Lyla/Another Ryko and add in a Charge of the Light Brigade. I don't think Threatening Roar is needed either. (If you want you can also add in Piper for some draw power but then it'll be a different deck to what I think you are trying to make: Chaos Relinquished?)
Epic Furry

Epic Furry

Team : Trinity

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Relinquished Control deck, want advice   Relinquished Control deck, want advice Icon_m11Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:31 am
I'll try out the extra lightsworns. Though Threatening Roar works too good in the deck. MST and Heavy, and even Veiler, gets rid of Relinquished's equipped monster way too often. Threatening Roar just saves it, especially since it's such a big target when Djinn Releaser's effect is in play. As for the Piper, I'm not really a fan of it. But yes I am trying to do Chaos Relinquished. Thanks for the advice though. :3
MasterMarcus

MasterMarcus

Team : Ultimate Legends

Duel Career : 35-0-70

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Relinquished Control deck, want advice   Relinquished Control deck, want advice Icon_m11Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:41 am
y dnt u add different dark rituals and take out black illusion ritual and add contract with abyss so u have more variety it helps i suggest zorc demise or zera to add to ur deck
MasterMarcus

MasterMarcus

Team : Ultimate Legends

Duel Career : 35-0-70

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Relinquished Control deck, want advice   Relinquished Control deck, want advice Icon_m11Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:48 am
i also suggest run xyz in this deck for a backup plan wen u cant summon a ritual if this deck is based off of total ritual win u might not win cause a person stops the ritual summon. always have a backup plan so add xyz
Epic Furry

Epic Furry

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Relinquished Control deck, want advice   Relinquished Control deck, want advice Icon_m11Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:22 pm
I do run XYZs though I explained that below the deck list. :3 Just the deck isn't made just for XYZs. It's mainly main deck power. Though I do have ways to win besides Relinquished, namely Tour Guide can get me big beaters while dumping Djinn Releaser of Rituals, and Black Luster Soldier is a one card win condition by itself. (I don't feel good about myself when I have to use it though) But at the same time, my deck is entirely geared towards playing Relinquished, even if it can win by other ways. To add in the other cards would be making it an entirely different deck, when all I wanted really was a Chaos Relinquished deck. Thank you for the idea though, and I might try a deck like that out sometime, but as for now I'm just sticking with Relinquished.
Blackbeard

Blackbeard

Team : Former Sabertooth Member

Duel Career : 4-0-5

YGOPro Name : None...

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Relinquished Control deck, want advice   Relinquished Control deck, want advice Icon_m11Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:42 pm
you can try to go on 3 decree build and then adding bosses like tregodias(and then use 3 of the special summon djinn and not the trap one). you might chek 2 reapers for some stall(and the fact that you can take an opp monster with relinq and then slice his hand). maby like 2 dekoichi just for the the set that lets you survive one attack and draw(chaos target) so you get stuck less. maby even salvo-dekoichi just to add another moves other then just the 2 chaos or relinq?
for sure:
+ 1 chaos sorcerer
+ 1-2 ryko
- 2 necro gardna
* fiendish chain at spells?

anyway good luck
Epic Furry

Epic Furry

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Relinquished Control deck, want advice   Relinquished Control deck, want advice Icon_m11Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:05 am
Thanks for the advice. I've already started to try out an extra ryko and chaos sorcerer but haven't really tested it enough. And lol thanks for telling me about that mistake with Fiendish Chain being in the spell section. XD
Blackbeard

Blackbeard

Team : Former Sabertooth Member

Duel Career : 4-0-5

YGOPro Name : None...

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Relinquished Control deck, want advice   Relinquished Control deck, want advice Icon_m11Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:49 am
XDD NP. it turns out relinq deck is soo slow that you actually cant play on decree and have to use a lot of traps so my build isnt right
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relinquished Control deck, want advice   Relinquished Control deck, want advice Icon_m11

Relinquished Control deck, want advice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1