Duel Season : 0-0-1

Duel Career : 39-0-14

YGOPro Name : Austin

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
Why You Choose Your Name ? 2ntv8so
1st Division

Why You Choose Your Name ? Empty
PostSubject: Why You Choose Your Name ?   Why You Choose Your Name ? Icon_m11Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:10 pm
Why You Choose Your Name ?

Is your friend mouzou with another cool topic , this time i well like to ask each member in here why you choose this name in CEA ?? i mean nothing random so just post in here and chear with us boys and girls why you choose this ?

now the fun why i choose mouzou name :(not sure if girls well find the reason cute or not so Razz )

for real mouzou was a name my little sister called me when she was traying to say my name , i find it funny and cute so i liked the name , now everyone everywhere know me as mouzou(online not real life Razz) , and each time some one ask me this , so i liked to share it with you guys

So what you wait it is your turn tell us why you choose your name ^^

Happy Posting

Last edited by mouzou on Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
SilentSolitude

SilentSolitude

Team : Free Agent

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 23-0-26

YGOPro Name : SilentSolitude

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Why You Choose Your Name ?   Why You Choose Your Name ? Icon_m11Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:15 pm
The reason I chose the name "Ramei11"
Ramei
A friend thought of this nickname when he saw me dueling in my locals. It was my first win, and only one of a rare few victories in my locals (I was using a deck based on a combination of Yami Yugi and Yusei Fudo..... it suprising worked well, but that was back in the day :/) My nickname kinda stemmed from that combo deck, and it's stuck with me ever since

The "11" signifies when I finished school, which was in 2011. I also had my prom that year, which i enjoyed thoroughly and had a blast Smile Besides, I needed a number with my name otherwise it felt kinda wierd Razz
Austin

Austin

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Why You Choose Your Name ?   Why You Choose Your Name ? Icon_m11Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:21 pm
lol cool story hope we see other chear there too ^^
Boattack

Boattack

Duel Season : 2-0-8

Duel Career : 25-0-47

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Why You Choose Your Name ?   Why You Choose Your Name ? Icon_m11Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:24 pm
Uhm well... My name is from an 3rd grade english assignment about words...

A combination of Boat and Attack... Boattack.. - and well.. then it just catched on I guess.. xD
Sindrake

Duel Career : 10-0-14

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Why You Choose Your Name ?   Why You Choose Your Name ? Icon_m11Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:33 pm
my name came from my time on YO3 after being scamed by poeple i was on a team with. but i ill break it down so you all understand

Sin:
the original tranlation of the malific monsters

drake:
i liked dueling with dragon decks (custom only) (drake's in many games and other things are wingless dragons)

and before anyone says my not go sindragon. how boring does that sound and there is no pop in it as well
Rai-Jinn

Rai-Jinn

Team : None O.O

Duel Career : 12-0-9

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Why You Choose Your Name ?   Why You Choose Your Name ? Icon_m11Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:38 pm
Rai-Jinn well uhmm

Rai-Jin Thunderkeg the Storm Spirit Thunder Panda i used often in the game DOTA

then my friends and classmates called me Jin but i said Jin was too common and mostly thatll be taken as game names..im suprised Jinn isnt taken that much as Jin xD

Rai-Jin = a thunder spirit god in Japanese mythology or whatever xD

in short my name have many reasons

but really...either call me Rai,Jinn,RaiRai but not JinJin >.> reminds me of my ex...lol
Jaaden

Jaaden

Event Manager

Duel Season : 1-0-1

Duel Career : 21-0-6

YGOPro Name : Jaaden

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Why You Choose Your Name ?   Why You Choose Your Name ? Icon_m11Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:03 am
i Named my Self Jaden cuz...........i Love Jaden O.O xD!
Austin

Austin

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Why You Choose Your Name ?   Why You Choose Your Name ? Icon_m11Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:11 am
but your name is jaaden not jaden Razz
Jaaden

Jaaden

Event Manager

Duel Season : 1-0-1

Duel Career : 21-0-6

YGOPro Name : Jaaden

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Why You Choose Your Name ?   Why You Choose Your Name ? Icon_m11Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:13 am
mouzou wrote:
but your name is jaaden not jaden Razz
u Know Exactly what i Mean zozo..shhh xD!
VermontEagle

VermontEagle

Duel Career : 0-0-0

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Why You Choose Your Name ?   Why You Choose Your Name ? Icon_m11Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:23 am
Well - Vermont Eagles are a football team I used to play for and now a team I follow all winter........
Epic Furry

Epic Furry

Team : Trinity

Duel Career : 5-0-2

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Why You Choose Your Name ?   Why You Choose Your Name ? Icon_m11Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:44 am
Well, a few years ago when I got online, I was at a Pokemon forum. And my username there was Epic Umbreon. Since Umbreon is my favorite pokemon and he's epic, why not? lol. But over time I left and didn't feel like having a pokemon username anymore so I changed the Umbreon to Furry because I am a furry, lol. So not really interesting but it's how it happened, lol.
Azi

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Career : 50-0-57

YGOPro Name : Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Why You Choose Your Name ?   Why You Choose Your Name ? Icon_m11Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:53 am
Well, contrary to popular believe my name as no reference to the term 'Nazi' haha.

I used to go my the alias of 'Aiji' but when i started playing YO3 i decided to change it(i think it was because Aiji was taken)

As time went on i just started using Azi more and more, and thus here i am with this three lettered wondrous name. Quite a boring story, wish there was more behind it!
Airam Masters

Airam Masters

Team : -less

Duel Season : 0-0-4

Duel Career : 20-0-38

YGOPro Name : MariaMasters

Team Wars Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Why You Choose Your Name ?   Why You Choose Your Name ? Icon_m11Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:54 am
i went with maria masters because i likes the way it sounded but there is WAY more to it then that. it started back when i was in high school i posed for a picture a friend of mine was make called deathmaster he didn't like the way it turned out but i liked the name so i used it. kinda put a story behind it has this dark super-heroish type person well like every good super-hero i needed an alias so i went with Diana Masters. then well she was a family type as well so i made Dan Masterson. then like every good family they had kids a boy and a girl, and i was like well crap what do i name them, about this time i started playing sonic adventure 2 battle for the game cube. one day i was playing as shadow and i got killed and heared him say Maria, refering to robotniks granddaughter, and i said hmm... i wonder Maria masterson i like that went to enter it into a game i was playing and the name was too long only accepting mariamasters it fit, i liked it, and been calling myself that ever since.
oh two side notes the boy's name mark masterson, named after my uncle, and second Airam, maria's evil side is just Maria spelled backwards something i picked up from the 5 book of peirs anthony's incarnation of immortality series called "being a green mother"
SunMoonOR

SunMoonOR

Team : Lethal Bullets

Duel Career : 21-0-43

YGOPro Name : SunMoon

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Why You Choose Your Name ?   Why You Choose Your Name ? Icon_m11Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:14 am
I use an incan deck so I thought i would name myslff in CEA as SunMoonOR now let me tell you what my name signifies ok:
"Sun" - Sun Dragon Inti
"Moon" - Moon Dragon Quilla
OR - this just got in coz it stands for original coz 1 day bck in old yggo pro i saw some guy called SunMoon so just in case he was registered here and anybody knew him i just added the OR to be original coz that would be weird 2 ppl wid da same name was going around
Charko

Charko

Team : None atm

Duel Career : 70-0-66

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Why You Choose Your Name ?   Why You Choose Your Name ? Icon_m11Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:46 pm
Don't really know what kind of drugs i was on when i chosed my name O.O
Austin

Austin

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Why You Choose Your Name ?   Why You Choose Your Name ? Icon_m11Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:10 pm
lol cool storys guys ^^
Hostile

Hostile

Duel Season : 67-0-11

Duel Career : 214-0-93

YGOPro Name : Hostile

Battle Arena Gold
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Why You Choose Your Name ?   Why You Choose Your Name ? Icon_m11Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:50 pm
HOSTILE...Because you all know me as an agressive and terrorizing personality!!!! (bm)

Austin

Austin

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Why You Choose Your Name ?   Why You Choose Your Name ? Icon_m11Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:09 pm
hostile as his picture like a boss Razz

P.S. : i come back from school to find out this topic is now in posting section Razz , this the 2nd one in 2 days

Edit : and i resee in him in off-topic
A3K159

A3K159

Team : Olympus

Duel Career : 23-0-29

YGOPro Name : A3K159

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Why You Choose Your Name ?   Why You Choose Your Name ? Icon_m11Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:05 pm
Biggest Mystery of my life.... What does A3K mean? no idea.....159 is my birth date tho... 15th of September Very Happy
NickV

NickV

Administrator

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Season : 1-0-2

Duel Career : 45-0-24

YGOPro Name : NickV

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Why You Choose Your Name ?   Why You Choose Your Name ? Icon_m11Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:14 pm
first name, then first character of my last name.

ez
Katana

Katana

Team : Tricksters

Duel Career : 29-0-24

YGOPro Name : Katana

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Why You Choose Your Name ?   Why You Choose Your Name ? Icon_m11Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:39 pm
Well this username "Taisakuno Shouri" means "Epic Win" in Japanese. I derived the Japanese version, since "Epic Win" was already taken in Japanese. + The fact I'm taking Japanese III (3) this school year, so I thought, why not? I've learned it for this being my 3rd year, so no one can really say anything about it xD.

My other Username Onlyaaron17, (you can call me Aaron if you are tired of saying Tais, Kuno, Shouri, etc.) is derived from my stepdad who used the username OnlyNate. Onlyaaron17 was taken, so I just used the 17, because its my favorite #. I could elaborate more, but I don't want to bore you with my stories. Hope you liked it Very Happy.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why You Choose Your Name ?   Why You Choose Your Name ? Icon_m11

Why You Choose Your Name ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos Era Academy :: Recreation Room :: Off-Topic Section-