Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 12-0-13

Team DarkFlare - Page 7 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

Team DarkFlare - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Team DarkFlare   Team DarkFlare - Page 7 Icon_m11Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:42 pm
First topic message reminder :

Hey guys You wanna join a team where you are sure you are gonna be in and support well then welcome to Team DarkFlare. I believe if you have started to play ygo pro then its time for you to become a pro even though its only a childrens card game XD. Well if you wanna join then please post on this thread and of course you can join but after a while i will test you to see how good you are and yea i guess give you a rank in the team.

Team DarkFlare - Page 7 Darkfl12
If you join the team you can be part of a great team, you're also going to learn a lot about the game with the other members of the team and also of CEA. I plan on posting different guides in the bunker about different decks you should use.

Rules
1. Always Respect everyone
2 Obey the CEA rules and admin
3 . Have Fun and be A Boss

4. BREAKING RULE NUMBER 3 WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE REMOVAL FROM THE TEAM

If you wanna join PM me ask me in chat or post on this team thread.

Leader:

EvilLuffy (Need to create Skype Account)

Co-Leader:

Co-Leader - Ramei11 Skype - hadronix123

[size=18]Sub-Leader:

Array of Luck And Prosperity - yugiohmadfreak Skype - dan.roberts932
Underwater Drifter - Yugi's Dad Skype - thelifeless01

War Commander:

Flame Emperor - Sindrake- Skype - sindrake256
EvilLuffy

Members:

The Master _______ - slifer red Skype -
The Master _______ - Okkiru Skype - okkiru
The Master _______ - Vetrix Skype -

War Histories:

Super Friends vs. DarkFlare LOSS
LethalBullets vs. DarkFlare WIN
ShadowBright vs. DarkFlare WIN

Active Wars:

-

Last edited by EvilLuffy on Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:29 pm; edited 43 times in total

AuthorMessage
Pride

Pride

Team : -

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Team DarkFlare   Team DarkFlare - Page 7 Icon_m11Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:04 pm
Shut Up sindrake Smile you are going to stay in DarkFlare Ur one of y bluest members and I aint goin to let u go soon
Pride

Pride

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Team DarkFlare   Team DarkFlare - Page 7 Icon_m11Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:06 pm
Got a Skype account guys = EvilLuffy
SilentSolitude

SilentSolitude

Team : Free Agent

Duel Career : 23-0-26

YGOPro Name : SilentSolitude

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Team DarkFlare   Team DarkFlare - Page 7 Icon_m11Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:11 pm
Hey guys.
After this week, I will temporarily be taking hiatus from card games in general, as the exam season is upon me, and I must focus on said exams :/
I will DEFFINITELY return by the 26th of January. Until the end of this week, I will try to put my all into the current wars raging, but do not include me in the rosters (if the war starts after 22nd January, you can use ma as a sub if you wish, but inform me first)

I hope you understand this reason, and I do aim to return A.S.A.P to stop any arguments from arising.
Cheers for reading this, and I hope to speak to you all soon.

Ramei Smile
Austin

Austin

Duel Season : 0-0-1

Duel Career : 39-0-14

YGOPro Name : Austin

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Team DarkFlare   Team DarkFlare - Page 7 Icon_m11Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:40 pm
PaLaDinS Declare war

5 vs 5
8 hearts
No Elimination

Do U Accept ?
Shubz

Shubz

Team : Trojan

Duel Career : 28-0-15

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Team DarkFlare   Team DarkFlare - Page 7 Icon_m11Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:45 pm
since you guys just opened up..

Trojans declare war
7v7
10 hearts
Double elimination

we have been waiting awhile get back to me pls..thanks
Salik

Salik

Team : Anteiku

Duel Season : 7-0-12

Duel Career : 194-0-91

YGOPro Name : Salik

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Battle Arena Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Team DarkFlare   Team DarkFlare - Page 7 Icon_m11Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:00 pm
Are u guys ready for that war with Trojans now? you told us a while back u would war us as soon as you finished some wars and we are waiting and ready... let us know asap here, through pm or skype (salik0606, shubz.ace) and either one of us will make the thread. thanks
Austin

Austin

Duel Season : 0-0-1

Duel Career : 39-0-14

YGOPro Name : Austin

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Team DarkFlare   Team DarkFlare - Page 7 Icon_m11Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:30 pm
mouzou wrote:
PaLaDinS Declare war

5 vs 5
8 hearts
No Elimination

Do U Accept ?
so...
SilentSolitude

SilentSolitude

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Team DarkFlare   Team DarkFlare - Page 7 Icon_m11Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:53 pm
Go check this post out, it will explain why I'm about to say the following
https://chaosera.forumotion.net/t2842-goodbye-everyone#21222

I am sorry to say I will be leaving this team for personal reasons, some that are posted in the link above.
It's been a pleasure to know and duel with you guys, but since I am leaving (if you want to ignore this, it's your choice), I'd like to recommend you promote Yugi's Dad to replace me, as I feel he would fit that position well due to his attitude towards wars.

Tally-ho!
RaRa Sad
Pride

Pride

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Team DarkFlare   Team DarkFlare - Page 7 Icon_m11Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:50 pm
Ramei as this seems ppermanent I will be removing you from the team if you confirm this but if you do come back a place will be open for you as always
Pride

Pride

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Team DarkFlare   Team DarkFlare - Page 7 Icon_m11Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:51 pm
Salik and mouzou just calm the *peep* down let me just consult some ppl to to some confusion in the team
SilentSolitude

SilentSolitude

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Team DarkFlare   Team DarkFlare - Page 7 Icon_m11Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:31 pm
I have returned.
Got myself a hobby sorted to deal with my issues, meaning i'm back for good.

However, my decision to leave the team still stands because, after thinking it over, I feel i need to seek my own path. Also it's a bit due to the inactivity of some of the team. I mean, the only people i've seen on recently is Sindrake and EvilLuffy. Last I checked team's of 3 don't count :/

Good luck in the future guys.
yugiohmadfreak

yugiohmadfreak

Team : DarkFlare (sub)

Duel Career : 8-0-30

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Team DarkFlare   Team DarkFlare - Page 7 Icon_m11Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:18 pm
hey guys...just informing u all (especially luffy) that i will be inacitve due to the exam period...ill be in and out tho...but i dont think its a good idea to put me in any war rosters....gl evryone c ya guys around soon.
Pride

Pride

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Team DarkFlare   Team DarkFlare - Page 7 Icon_m11Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:36 pm
looks like evryone got exams including me. Sorry guys but I got A levels coming up and I arent exactly prepared an dhe thing is I will be ableto duel butnotoo often so I am really sorry I am wondering thohow many ppl are activethese days but anyways ramei comeon dont leave man you gotta stay unless its personal thats all guys but as I said dont count me as inactive
SilentSolitude

SilentSolitude

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Team DarkFlare   Team DarkFlare - Page 7 Icon_m11Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:41 pm
EvilLuffy wrote:
looks like evryone got exams including me. Sorry guys but I got A levels coming up and I arent exactly prepared an dhe thing is I will be ableto duel butnotoo often so I am really sorry I am wondering thohow many ppl are activethese days but anyways ramei comeon dont leave man you gotta stay unless its personal thats all guys but as I said dont count me as inactive

I'll be honest with you Luffy. I almost left the entire forum due to stress combined from warring against wind-ups, A-Level exams and the pressure of getting war duels in whilst I saw only Sind doing anything otherwise. I just feel this team is starting to crumble, and I can't do anything to stop it. I aim to either start my own team, or I am considering an offer from Lethal Bullet's to join on (tha's been standing for a while.just after i joined here)

Sorry, but my decision stands. I will finish the war vs Genesis but after that consider this my resignation.
Pride

Pride

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Team DarkFlare   Team DarkFlare - Page 7 Icon_m11Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:49 pm
Sorry but team is officially disbanded there might be a reforming of teamson March and the only people who have secured their place in da team that us gonna be created on march is I, Yugi's Dad and Sindrake the others will have to secure their place by being active and getting involved in wars until March then people.

Thats all us you would me to answer any questions then please PM me on Skype or CEA other than that...

Peace Out
SilentSolitude

SilentSolitude

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Team DarkFlare   Team DarkFlare - Page 7 Icon_m11Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:55 pm
EvilLuffy wrote:
Sorry but team is officially disbanded there might be a reforming of teamson March and the only people who have secured their place in da team that us gonna be created on march is I, Yugi's Dad and Sindrake the others will have to secure their place by being active and getting involved in wars until March then people.

Thats all us you would me to answer any questions then please PM me on Skype or CEA other than that...

Peace Out

Sorry to admit it Luffy, but it was eventually going to happen. It was just us 4 online before I left, for the exact reason the team's disbanding. This s a shame, regardless. I was hoping you'd try to keep it up and running, but it appears not.

Well, I hope the team does get back together in the future. If not, I wish you all luck in the future guys.

Peace out.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team DarkFlare   Team DarkFlare - Page 7 Icon_m11

Team DarkFlare

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7