Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 138-0-35

YGOPro Name : Decato

Battle Arena Bronze
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

Trickster Deck #1: Invitation from Hell Empty
PostSubject: Trickster Deck #1: Invitation from Hell   Trickster Deck #1: Invitation from Hell Icon_m11Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:15 pm

Invitation from Hell

Those who know me are already aware I love using fun decks; it's actually quite rare for me to use a serious competitive deck (unless it's for war). Why? I find it boring... so much boredom and for me... it's worse than losing.

Anyway, I'm thinking of posting the old, 'dead' archetypes and see how competitive I can make them; just for the laughs. Well the first one I'll be posting is Archfiends.

Most of you would've seen them from Yugioh GX, and you'll know... they are horrible. Every Archfiend monster requires a sacrifice of life points each turn, and it's not optional. Their most useful ability is negating an opponent's effect that targets them by a roll of the dice. Even in this scenario though, it's 16.5% for most archfiends. So why do I bother? Well... firstly, the attack points for their lvl 4s are quite high compared to other archetypes, and second... they're fiends! Who can say no to these fiends!

Anyway, I was actually considering making a Archfiend OTK (With Terrorking) but while I was browsing through some Archfiend cards for inspiration I found one I haven't used before: Mazera Deville. We require 1 Warrior of Zera and 1 Pandemonium to even summon this beast but now we have Rescue Rabbit; the best friend of lvl 4 vanillas. The favorite card of mine in this deck is Falling Down, which justifies my use of 3 Archfiend Soldier as well. (Caution: Do not use this deck against Dark World ;p)

Trickster Deck #1: Invitation from Hell 8Yi53

So anyway guys, hope you have fun with it and if there are any archetypes you love but think its too 'dead' tell me, I may not be the best duelist but I'll give it my best go.

Trickster Deck #1: Invitation from Hell

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1