Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 44-0-35

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Inzektors Good Or Bad??? Empty
PostSubject: Inzektors Good Or Bad???   Inzektors Good Or Bad??? Icon_m11Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:00 am
Inzektors Good Or Bad??? 1Ii5l

And for those who say dragonfly and hornet are the engine or this deck is dead without hornet... Please kill yourself
Decato

Decato

Administrator

Team : Tricksters

Duel Points : 125

Duel Career : 138-0-35

YGOPro Name : Decato

Battle Arena Bronze
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Inzektors Good Or Bad???   Inzektors Good Or Bad??? Icon_m11Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:12 am
It is dead :p

Only difference is it went from a tier 0-1 broken deck to a tier 2 (ish) playable deck. Deck was so broken that even with 2 cards limited it works fine: it's just harder to use compared to before.

BTW I would - the Maxx C and add in 2 Hopper. This isn't IRL the meta is different so even though there are many competitive Inzektors out on the interwebs with mained Maxx C, here it is sided more than main.
Goddess Of War

Goddess Of War

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Career : 44-0-35

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Inzektors Good Or Bad???   Inzektors Good Or Bad??? Icon_m11Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:36 am
i thought about that too but every day i faced so far SS a lot and this deck build is just so helpful. I didnt put in hopper because i dont really need it that much. I might put in avarice because there have been a lot of times my inzektors were just in the grave
Facial_Hair

Facial_Hair

Duel Career : 4-0-4

Inzektors Good Or Bad??? 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Inzektors Good Or Bad???   Inzektors Good Or Bad??? Icon_m11Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:01 am
you should add more giga-mantis, it combos with hornet and dragon fly for an immediate +3 (fly x2 and giga's effect). or another +3 with centipede (centi x2 and giga).

I agree with Decato with the Maxx C's. usually the veiler is enough to handle ss decks like wind ups, GB, rabbit, etc.

You have too many valuable cards to mill with trooper, even though you have inzektor sword. I would relax on the ladybug cuz you can just fetch it with centipede.

I also notice you're not running allure of darkness or heavy O.o

I'd try teching in TGU because you run sangan. And it's two darks in the grave already for DAD

fix up your extra and add in some synchros because you do run veiler, she can make a difference Razz

No Number 61: Volcasaurus or inzektor Exa-Beetle? hmmm...

the extra is up to you i'll just focus on the main deck.

-2 Maxx C
-2 Card Trooper
-1 Ladybug

+2 Tour Guide
+1 Allure
+1 Heavy
+1 Giga-mantis

Blackbeard

Blackbeard

Team : Former Sabertooth Member

Duel Career : 4-0-5

YGOPro Name : None...

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Inzektors Good Or Bad???   Inzektors Good Or Bad??? Icon_m11Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:04 am
i find out trooper is one of the best things happend to the deck. you mill 3, draw a card, also in the DP you draw 1, which leaves you with 3 cards in grave, 2 in hand, total of 5 cards thining.

lets face it, the deck does nothing beside going hard with inzektor. its no control deck. thats why for my opinion you should focus on doing that, which means 3 ladybug maybe even 1 insect imitation which im testing now. its dosent matter if sometimes it will be a dead draw, this deck gets its pluses when it goes hard, and if not you would lose not matter if you are plusing from idk what. i feel like the armagedon knight its just too much. unless you wanna go ALL into dragonfly, so add more and limit reverses lol(although when i think about it, using tooper is mainly to mill lady\hornet, then maby armagedon is just more straight forward. ).

+3 threatening roar - necesery. you will not always have zekt or mantis to go all in. lets say you have dragon and lady. you will then summon centi and then edding hornet or somethin to hand, making them both lv 4-5. now if your opp kills them, what can you do...
+2 tgu - instant leviar or just bringing sngan
gl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inzektors Good Or Bad???   Inzektors Good Or Bad??? Icon_m11

Inzektors Good Or Bad???

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1