Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 5-0-3

Dark World: Everyone's Favorite Deck  2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

Dark World: Everyone's Favorite Deck  Empty
PostSubject: Dark World: Everyone's Favorite Deck    Dark World: Everyone's Favorite Deck  Icon_m11Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:22 am
Now I know many people build Dark Worlds but none are like this one. This build allows you to draw every card in your deck in a turn with a 90% successful test rate im just wondering if there is anything i do do to make it better

Dark World: Everyone's Favorite Deck  Captur10
Blackbeard

Blackbeard

Team : Former Sabertooth Member

Duel Career : 4-0-5

YGOPro Name : None...

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Dark World: Everyone's Favorite Deck    Dark World: Everyone's Favorite Deck  Icon_m11Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:40 am
i myself hate the DW, but is this build really that good? i mean, even after ppl side against you? becuase dw all over the world seems cant go past that
Albert Wesker

Albert Wesker

Team : BlackJackNHookers

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Dark World: Everyone's Favorite Deck    Dark World: Everyone's Favorite Deck  Icon_m11Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:47 am
Well since I know that they will side shadow imprisoning i have cards to counter that in my sides but not the obvious sides also running BLS helps
Yugi's Dad

Yugi's Dad

Team : Darkflare

Duel Career : 39-0-19

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Dark World: Everyone's Favorite Deck    Dark World: Everyone's Favorite Deck  Icon_m11Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:15 am
hmm I would take BLS out since u hav 1 light monster only and replace it with DAD. also I would take out 1 of trade in and pne of those other cards next to it for 2 more mst of mixture of solemns or bottomless
cagethedarkmaster

cagethedarkmaster

Duel Season : 0-0-1

Duel Career : 45-0-54

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Dark World: Everyone's Favorite Deck    Dark World: Everyone's Favorite Deck  Icon_m11Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:39 am
the build does what you say it does, yes, but darkworld is more focused on control and field presence than simply drawing as much as possible. My only suggestion to you is to try to go for some lower level exceeds. The deck will need more toolbox options, and a little less draw. advance draw reallly isn't needed. it's a nice option, but not really needed to control the board. If you were going darkworld exodia, I could see most of this being there. that IS a thing, by the way, and use of advance draw would be awesome to substitute for snoww, which people will shut down with thunder kings. consistency-wise, I'd give it an a for effort, a b+ for actual playability. You're simply overextending the deck into something it doesn't need to be. Those draws have no real purpose other than to allow you to continually play stuff in the same turn, really. A single board wipe would cripple you. On that note, consider running a franken in your extra deck. he's amazing in DW.
Albert Wesker

Albert Wesker

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Dark World: Everyone's Favorite Deck    Dark World: Everyone's Favorite Deck  Icon_m11Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:50 am
Yugi's Dad wrote:
hmm I would take BLS out since u hav 1 light monster only and replace it with DAD. also I would take out 1 of trade in and pne of those other cards next to it for 2 more mst of mixture of solemns or bottomless
Your rght I dont know why I have put DAD in &ive added msts now
Albert Wesker

Albert Wesker

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Dark World: Everyone's Favorite Deck    Dark World: Everyone's Favorite Deck  Icon_m11Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:59 am
cagethedarkmaster wrote:
the build does what you say it does, yes, but darkworld is more focused on control and field presence than simply drawing as much as possible. My only suggestion to you is to try to go for some lower level exceeds. The deck will need more toolbox options, and a little less draw. advance draw reallly isn't needed. it's a nice option, but not really needed to control the board. If you were going darkworld exodia, I could see most of this being there. that IS a thing, by the way, and use of advance draw would be awesome to substitute for snoww, which people will shut down with thunder kings. consistency-wise, I'd give it an a for effort, a b+ for actual playability. You're simply overextending the deck into something it doesn't need to be. Those draws have no real purpose other than to allow you to continually play stuff in the same turn, really. A single board wipe would cripple you. On that note, consider running a franken in your extra deck. he's amazing in DW.

Well the point of the deck is to simply OTK. Dark Worlds can easily wipe out the opponents field & get rid of any good cards they have in hand so I have no worries about them getting rid of my field because once I start they will lose the duel. So running all that draw power allows the deck to be more consistent I want to be able to draw everything in one turn putting lower level exceeds wont help since i RARELY even use my extra deck & I dont run Tour Guide like other DW decks. Also I thought of Franken but idk since Grapha gets rid of monsters.
Katana

Katana

Team : Tricksters

Duel Career : 29-0-24

YGOPro Name : Katana

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Dark World: Everyone's Favorite Deck    Dark World: Everyone's Favorite Deck  Icon_m11Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:28 am
Well before you guys start to bash and argue lol yes there are different styles with DW. The most useful style used in DW in this format is the Control type. It allows you to kill off a lot of meta, such as WU, Mermails, Din-Rabbit, etc. with deck devastation device and such. The deck Albert seems to run is more of a turbo, which is the type that mostly goes for OTK all day, 1st turn is OTK. I can see the capabilities of this deck, but siding issues would be a problem. The best DW builds I've seen this format is going turbo duel 1, and then siding a lot of control cards if necessary during duel 2 such as deck deva, and Epidemic virus. Also @ Albert, if you want us to help more it would be best if you gave us replays to look at (use sendspace here to upload your replays, and we can watch them ourselves by downloading them. It would help make better decisions on improving your deck rather than just judging based off of what is seen, considering its a deck variant nobody here probably saw.) Hope I helped.
Albert Wesker

Albert Wesker

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Dark World: Everyone's Favorite Deck    Dark World: Everyone's Favorite Deck  Icon_m11Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:38 am
Taisakuno Shouri wrote:
Well before you guys start to bash and argue lol yes there are different styles with DW. The most useful style used in DW in this format is the Control type. It allows you to kill off a lot of meta, such as WU, Mermails, Din-Rabbit, etc. with deck devastation device and such. The deck Albert seems to run is more of a turbo, which is the type that mostly goes for OTK all day, 1st turn is OTK. I can see the capabilities of this deck, but siding issues would be a problem. The best DW builds I've seen this format is going turbo duel 1, and then siding a lot of control cards if necessary during duel 2 such as deck deva, and Epidemic virus. Also @ Albert, if you want us to help more it would be best if you gave us replays to look at (use sendspace here to upload your replays, and we can watch them ourselves by downloading them. It would help make better decisions on improving your deck rather than just judging based off of what is seen, considering its a deck variant nobody here probably saw.) Hope I helped.

Heres a duel before I added DAD seem to like it more without him to be honest random veiler never lets me down Very Happy http://www.sendspace.com/file/tm1kbv
Blackbeard

Blackbeard

Team : Former Sabertooth Member

Duel Career : 4-0-5

YGOPro Name : None...

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Dark World: Everyone's Favorite Deck    Dark World: Everyone's Favorite Deck  Icon_m11Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:38 pm
i dont really understand the point in all you did you made him discard you dragged down and destroyed your malefic and in the end just ended with dw hand and some set cards and only 1 grapha on field although you said its otk >< but beside that, after he card dest' you an you made a lot of pluses of course, you had a lot to do with that hand in terms of drawing and that was pretty cool.
Albert Wesker

Albert Wesker

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Dark World: Everyone's Favorite Deck    Dark World: Everyone's Favorite Deck  Icon_m11Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:34 pm
Blackbeard wrote:
i dont really understand the point in all you did you made him discard you dragged down and destroyed your malefic and in the end just ended with dw hand and some set cards and only 1 grapha on field although you said its otk >< but beside that, after he card dest' you an you made a lot of pluses of course, you had a lot to do with that hand in terms of drawing and that was pretty cool.

I misplayed a lot epecially when i did dragged down i forgot i had one in my hand better DW players will do much better than I did the match was just to show what the deck does
Xonn

Xonn

Duel Career : 11-0-12

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Dark World: Everyone's Favorite Deck    Dark World: Everyone's Favorite Deck  Icon_m11Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:29 pm
why u added bls , u have only 1 light in deck
Albert Wesker

Albert Wesker

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Dark World: Everyone's Favorite Deck    Dark World: Everyone's Favorite Deck  Icon_m11Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:06 pm
Xonn wrote:
why u added bls , u have only 1 light in deck

Just because it works & since i draw everything i will summon BLS
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark World: Everyone's Favorite Deck    Dark World: Everyone's Favorite Deck  Icon_m11

Dark World: Everyone's Favorite Deck

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1