Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-1

Duel Career : 45-0-54

cagethedarkmaster's room 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

cagethedarkmaster's room Empty
PostSubject: cagethedarkmaster's room   cagethedarkmaster's room Icon_m11Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:50 am
Guess I should make myself comfortable, I don't really test well. To your right, you'll notice a single bunk; I don't share my room. The room itself is sparsely populated; I am ex military, so I'm used to living a modular life, being able to pick up and leave at a moment's notice. There's a single, small, black-and white tv in the corner on top of a box (my sexy tv stand), a small wooden computer desk with my laptop (busted screen, connected to a monitor), and packs of ramen and boxes of pizza all over the floor. If you look closely, you can see the ants mating and raising their young. I still prefer the solitude of my room to the life outside my dorm room; freaking EternalBelgarath never wears pants; and it's kind of awkward. He always seems to want to talk to you when you leave your dorm, especially when you're in a hurry to get somewhere, like in my case, where I need to go to a seperate wing to use the restroom (mine's busted, don't ask) So glad I have a wife at home, who's good at this "house cleaning" business; makes it so much easier to focus on the important things in life, like playing cards! Oh, and don't step on the roaches; diego hates that. He'll get you. Mutant roaches aren't to be trifled with.
cagethedarkmaster

cagethedarkmaster

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-1

Duel Career : 45-0-54

Squire
1st Division

cagethedarkmaster's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: cagethedarkmaster's room   cagethedarkmaster's room Icon_m11Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:04 pm
As I look at the room I've become comfortable in over the last few months, remembering quite vividly my days spent here drinking soda and punching the controls on my gamecube controller, I think maybe I'll miss this place. Then I remember again that our resident slifer lifer, EternalBelgarath, the pantless wonder, was the first to greet me, and I think to myself; naaaa. I'll go treat myself to luxury a while. Just waiting for my yellow jacket and I'll be off. I am so glad I saved up for a flat screen tv, that can fit in my suitcase.

cagethedarkmaster's room

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1