Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 1-0-4

XYZ Gadgets r/f plz 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

XYZ Gadgets r/f plz Empty
PostSubject: XYZ Gadgets r/f plz   XYZ Gadgets r/f plz Icon_m11Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:48 pm
Monsters: 18
3x Red Gadget
3x Green Gadget
3x Yellow Gadget
3x Tin Goldfish
3x Machina Gearframe
3x Machina Fortress

Spells: 13
3x Double Summon
3x Instant Fusion
3x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Dark Hole
1x Monster Reborn
1x Heavy Storm
1x Pot of Avarice

Traps: 11
2x Solemn Warning
2x Torrential Tribute
2x Mirror Force
2x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Solemn Judgment
1x Ultimate Offering
1x Starlight Road

Extra:
3x Shock Master
3x Dark Fire Dragon
2x Gear Gigant X
2x Big Eye
1x Evilswarm Ourborous
1x Stardust Dragon
1x Photon Papilloperative
1x Black Corn
1x Gagaga Cowboy

Okkiru

Okkiru

Team : Crimson Storm

Duel Career : 6-0-1

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: XYZ Gadgets r/f plz   XYZ Gadgets r/f plz Icon_m11Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:32 am
Well, cool deck, I love using Tin Goldfish with gadgets to allow me to make Gear Giant and still keep with 6 cards on hand, but I'd change a few things like:

Main Deck:

Monsters - I never had a reason to run 3 Fortress, neither 3 Gearframe, you can easyly add gearframe to your hand with Gear Giant, and you can special summon fortress from the graveyard as long as you have the hand reqs. 2 Maybe, but 3 is too much in my opinion, 2 would be the correct since you have big eye there.

Spells - Instant Fusion? I guess the deck already have enough synergy for rank 4, you may save your extra deck for more Exceeds, 3 slots on the extra deck is kinda costy in my opinion.

Traps - You may consider running Compulsory Evacuation Device, it save lifes, since not every monster can be destroyed, also Dimensional Prison is a good card, these cards that don't destroy the monster but "Banish" or return they to hand, they are aways usefull, because there are monsters that simply can't be destroyed, and you have to get over it.

Extra:

3x Shock Master is way too much, 3x Gear Giant X on the other side would be fine. Missing important things like Maestroke of the Djinn, one of the most usefull rank 4 monsters, Utopia and eventual monsters like, instead of running 3 Shock Master could consider running one Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon, Gem-Knight Pearl (Kill this Evilswarm Ophion, etc), Kachi Kochi Dragon (Double attack), Terror Fang Wolf, Diawolf (Destroy something nasty on the field).

Well, that's it, I'd also run some Hand-Traps if you can find any space, like Effect Veiler and maybe a Maxx "C", effect veiler can really win games, but maxx "c" sometimes you would consider leaving it on the Side Deck, good luck with the deck and, I know, I love to type long texts and sh-... Stuff.
Shadow25

Shadow25

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: XYZ Gadgets r/f plz   XYZ Gadgets r/f plz Icon_m11Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:55 am
I like all those ideas. The deck was mainly built to be a ghost of Shock Gadgets since Shock Master on it's own can be very devastating. I never thought of Thunder Spark will look into it. And idk for some reason I've always ran 3 Fortress just because it's such a fun abusable recurring 2500 attack monster with built in destruction. But I'll tweak it and update the final build within the next day or 2. Thanks for the input.
Decato

Decato

Administrator

Team : Tricksters

Duel Points : 125

Duel Career : 138-0-35

YGOPro Name : Decato

Battle Arena Bronze
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: XYZ Gadgets r/f plz   XYZ Gadgets r/f plz Icon_m11Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:16 am
- 3 Instant Fusion
+ 2 Tragogedia
+ 1 Machina Cannon/Limiter Removal

I was going to recommend - Double Summon so you can add in Dualities but I thought about it again and if XYZ is your main focus then its not bad (and Shock Master should be in 3: it's the best rank 4 out there: abuse it)
Shadow25

Shadow25

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: XYZ Gadgets r/f plz   XYZ Gadgets r/f plz Icon_m11Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:42 am
Gadgets were always a consistently good deck. It just sucks that they get the biggest hate card ever invented. -_-. System Down is unfair. It's like saying pay 1000 lifepoints. You win the duel. -_-.
Okkiru

Okkiru

Team : Crimson Storm

Duel Career : 6-0-1

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: XYZ Gadgets r/f plz   XYZ Gadgets r/f plz Icon_m11Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:15 pm
Haha, lucky system down is most Sided, so you can side dust tornado, malevolent catastrophe, mind crush and the deck still can make use of rivalry of warlords since it's possible to run it just with machines, now, Chimeratech + Cyber Dragon is some trouble maker to this deck, if you are really afraid of system down you can even run Prohibition, too many ways to get over it, but ofc, side deck xD
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XYZ Gadgets r/f plz   XYZ Gadgets r/f plz Icon_m11

XYZ Gadgets r/f plz

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1