Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 15-0-9

Retest Results: SunMoonOR 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

Retest Results: SunMoonOR Empty
PostSubject: Retest Results: SunMoonOR   Retest Results: SunMoonOR Icon_m11Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:20 pm
Match Duel #1: Geargia Gadgets vs Six Sams
Match Duel #2: Piper Chaos vs Salvo Rabbit

Match #1 = 3/10 points
Match #2 = 0/10 points

Match Deck #1 Construction = 10/20 points
Match #1 Performance = 14/20 points

Match Deck #2 Construction = 15/20 points
Match #2 Performance = 14/20 points

Total = 56/100

Different Decks = 3/3 points
Attitude = 2/2 points

Grand Total = 61/100

Replays: http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/Z3VQXC9Acy%2FDwn4PaQNWQu%2Bnh%2FjCU5u1dyWQ%2Frijq9o
Comments:
Quick summary since you're buying another retest right away:
Your Six Sam deck isn't very consistant and has alot of cards in it that look suspiciously like they're just there to spam special summons and do OTK's like T.G. Warwolfs without any other T'G's and the Great Shogun Shiens. Add some consistency by taking out the conditional stuff and put in a Magatama, jeez. he only thing I'd suggest for the extra is to add a Heroic Champion Excalibur.
The Salvo Rabbit deck has been used a few times against us, the testers really don't like the use of Machina Fortress with Machina Gearframe banned from testing. I'd also add Tour Guides. Running Cyber Dragon in your own machine deck is a terrible idea. I remember you making a ton of mistakes in both games as well, so try to pay more attention and not get confused by the rascally level 1's. I'd also suggest you use more consistant decks, because it seems like your builds are closer to OTK builds.

You will remain in Slifer Red.

[08:50:49 21/01/13] SunMoonOR : and da DP shouldbe subtracted by SilentSolitude and shorifio4321 50 DP each
SunMoonOR has also indicated that SilentSolitude and shorifo4321 are paying for his retest, so this thread will be kept open until they confirm.

Last edited by ShadowServer on Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
SilentSolitude

SilentSolitude

Team : Free Agent

Duel Career : 23-0-26

YGOPro Name : SilentSolitude

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Retest Results: SunMoonOR   Retest Results: SunMoonOR Icon_m11Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:21 pm
I am one of two people contributing to SunMoonOR's retest:
Donation of 50 DP
SunMoonOR

SunMoonOR

Team : Lethal Bullets

Duel Career : 21-0-43

YGOPro Name : SunMoon

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Retest Results: SunMoonOR   Retest Results: SunMoonOR Icon_m11Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:29 pm
Uhmm the the second deck was machine rabbit and you do realize Sabbaticus gave 19/20 for sq same deck to my brother. For reference check EvilLuffy's test results and also people have examined the second deck and they say dat it may have OTK potencial but the user would have to be really lucky.

Overall I think that I have been marked down q bit too much I hope u reconsider since this is da frggin 5 retest I be done.
SilentSolitude

SilentSolitude

Team : Free Agent

Duel Career : 23-0-26

YGOPro Name : SilentSolitude

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Retest Results: SunMoonOR   Retest Results: SunMoonOR Icon_m11Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:32 pm
SunMoonOR wrote:
Uhmm the the second deck was machine rabbit and you do realize Sabbaticus gave 19/20 for sq same deck to my brother. For reference check EvilLuffy's test results and also people have examined the second deck and they say dat it may have OTK potencial but the user would have to be really lucky.

Overall I think that I have been marked down q bit too much I hope u reconsider since this is da frggin 5 retest I be done.

To be fair SunMoonOR, each tester's all mark for different things, so what one may give you for one deck like Machine Rabbit, another might give you a different score for the exact same deck. It isn't going to always be the exact same score, it depends how they see the deck in their own opinions.
ShadowServer

ShadowServer

Team : Super Friends

Duel Career : 15-0-9

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Retest Results: SunMoonOR   Retest Results: SunMoonOR Icon_m11Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:34 pm
It would be weird if Sabbaticus gave 19/20 for the same deck because he's one of the ones who hates machina rabbit! Did he do it before we removed machina gearframe from the testing, because that's a huge difference. If you really want me to spend an hour detailing all the mark deductions I will, but you played too hard too fast and made some really bad errors like msting your mirror force.
Austin

Austin

Duel Season : 0-0-1

Duel Career : 39-0-14

YGOPro Name : Austin

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Retest Results: SunMoonOR   Retest Results: SunMoonOR Icon_m11Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:38 pm
SunMoonOR wrote:

same as what silent said and if u want to get 19 on it get tested by sabb
SunMoonOR

SunMoonOR

Team : Lethal Bullets

Duel Career : 21-0-43

YGOPro Name : SunMoon

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Retest Results: SunMoonOR   Retest Results: SunMoonOR Icon_m11Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:39 pm
No check da resulta thread it was done after gearframe was added to the bqnlist in fact da onlymistake was q fiensish chain wich I now replaced wide prison also u can check it its EvilLuffy's test results it was done around 2 weeks ago,
Austin

Austin

Duel Season : 0-0-1

Duel Career : 39-0-14

YGOPro Name : Austin

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Retest Results: SunMoonOR   Retest Results: SunMoonOR Icon_m11Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:50 pm
sun stop talking about ur brother result , he made the deck he use better than you , it is simple as that , the one who made the deck well use it better than the other if he use it , he know why the deck is build like this >.>
if u want to defend ur score talk where u think shadow miss result you and see why she did that
Decato

Decato

Administrator

Team : Tricksters

Duel Points : 125

Duel Career : 138-0-35

YGOPro Name : Decato

Battle Arena Bronze
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Retest Results: SunMoonOR   Retest Results: SunMoonOR Icon_m11Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:54 pm
Just cause one tester scored as such doesn't mean all testers does it the same way: if it's such an issue go re-test with Sabb. Now enough of this useless argument. Locked
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retest Results: SunMoonOR   Retest Results: SunMoonOR Icon_m11

Retest Results: SunMoonOR

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1