PostSubject: A Hero Lives   A Hero Lives Icon_m11Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:12 pm
Here's my Hero Alive deck:

Screenshot
Spoiler:

List
Spoiler:

Any tips?
Thanks. Smile

Also, is it possible to run this deck without Alius and Zero (for dorm test).

Okkiru

Okkiru

Team : Crimson Storm

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 6-0-1

A Hero Lives 2ntv8so
Squire
A Hero Lives 2ntv8so
1st Division

A Hero Lives Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hero Lives   A Hero Lives Icon_m11Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:38 pm
Running without Alius and Zero? I guess everything is possible, what would be the best replacement for Another Neos? Sparkman? Then you would have to remove the Dual Sparks? you focus a lot on removing backrow, but maybe you should add things like Compulsory that can get you out of a trouble, not every monster can be destroyed, and being able to use it at the battle phase or even if it is targeted by a MST is just OP, I don't think Chain Disappearance is a card that you should main too, since agains't some decks it can be useless.

Also may consider running Honest? and maybe some Hand Traps like veiler and maxx "c" that are aways usefull in the main, also consider about siding Soul Drain because is such a usefull card, and simply destroy Atlanteans and Dark Worlds, that are meta decks and must be countered hard xD.

I don't see a reason to run Insta + Karbonala, if you want a Earth monster on the graveyard while making rank 4 Xyz you maybe consider a Dododo Buster (Or even Goblingdberg? if it is just for xyz), because it would leave your extra with a espace for Maestroke, and you could even take a look at Number 106: Huge Rock Palm, that is a nice rank 4 too.

I have no idea what you could use to replace Absolute zero Tough, maybe you should just decrease the Bubbleman count and focus more on xyz? You could then instead run Gaia for the test, because there are monsters that are good for xyz and are earth element, like Dododo Buster, Goblind, Extra Sword etc.

And last, I know this idea sounds sick but just a ideia, with the tour guide you could make a M-X Saber Invoker and use it to summon any of your heros or even other warrior monsters on the deck, just in case you simply can't draw what you need.

Well, in the end, I guess with the right alterations it can run without Zero and Alius, but not having this Dual Spark will do some damage to the deck, however, just don't forget to take out the banned cards, because if you forget it, will be red for sure xD (I can tell ya).

Btw, you just run it if you really want to, because it won't be any tier thing without these cards.

A Hero Lives Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hero Lives   A Hero Lives Icon_m11Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:02 pm
LOL thanks for the help, it's funny that half the things you mentioned my friend had said. Here's his version (draft):

Spoiler:

As for the other stuff, I'll start testing them out after I experiment with this deck for a while, I'll keep you up-to-date.

A Hero Lives Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hero Lives   A Hero Lives Icon_m11Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:49 pm
What do you think of Voltic? I don't think it's a good idea.
Okkiru

Okkiru

A Hero Lives 2ntv8so
Squire
A Hero Lives 2ntv8so
1st Division

A Hero Lives Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hero Lives   A Hero Lives Icon_m11Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:51 pm
Voltic can have it advantages, but with sparkman you could just throw one rabbit on it for any rank 4 or something eventually.

A Hero Lives Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hero Lives   A Hero Lives Icon_m11Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:40 am
Yeah but he's dead most of the time, and do I need rabbit? 'Cus I do plenty of rank 4 XYZ already.

Last edited by redj101 on Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Okkiru

Okkiru

A Hero Lives 2ntv8so
Squire
A Hero Lives 2ntv8so
1st Division

A Hero Lives Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hero Lives   A Hero Lives Icon_m11Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:40 pm
Well, lately I was running Hero Alive without Neos replacing it by voltic, ocean and zephyros elite, and it worked fine, the reason may be, I replaced the Gemini sparks with Mask Change, Vapor and Acid(Mainly) can be pretty badass. The bad thing is, since the test banish Absolute Zero too, it could hurt the deck considerably.

A Hero Lives Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hero Lives   A Hero Lives Icon_m11Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:34 pm
Yeah, I guess that could work. The Zero Acid combo is pretty cool, but I don't think it's necessary to the deck. I'm pretty sure it would run fine without it, just need a lot of S/T hate, that's all. Smile
Sponsored content

A Hero Lives Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hero Lives   A Hero Lives Icon_m11

A Hero Lives

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1