Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 1-0-1

farewell everyone - Page 2 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

farewell everyone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: farewell everyone   farewell everyone - Page 2 Icon_m11Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:37 pm
First topic message reminder :

Im leaving this place for good. I will never get very far here because you must use a program that makes your decks so inconsistent that you might as well use a starter deck...and dont tell me im wrong because my wind-ups win alot of tourny's. I have never had such horrible hands in my life...and it gets the rulings wrong....doesnt matter...knowone will miss me... and its obvious this shuld be called mermail academy since everyone but me runs them....well i just wanted to say goodbye...and i hope whoever wants to join doesnt....because the program sucks alot....goodbye

AuthorMessage
cagethedarkmaster

cagethedarkmaster

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-1

Duel Career : 45-0-54

Squire
1st Division

farewell everyone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: farewell everyone   farewell everyone - Page 2 Icon_m11Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:53 pm
idk; you may not see yourself as emo; but judging from the remarks in your post, I consider the response I gave you completely appropriate. The only true purpose of this post, it seems, was to blatantly ask for attention (for lack of a nicer way of putting it) and now that we have given you more than your due attention, you're going to complain about it. Stop being the victim and start dueling more. More duels=more chances to win, no matter how you look at it, no matter how terrible your deck may be. I started out with a 4-19 record before I really got into the groove here; and now look at me. Just chalk it up to bad luck and move on. It's a game, not a huge deal.

farewell everyone

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2