Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 1-0-0

Duel Career : 49-0-68

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
heart-earth dragon 2ntv8so
1st Division

heart-earth dragon Empty
PostSubject: heart-earth dragon   heart-earth dragon Icon_m11Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:58 am
hi all just tossin out a deck for you to try and have fun with. also there are two replays of it in action
if you all have any ideas of what else i can put in the extra and side that would help a bunch.
enjoy

heart-earth dragon 2SKtvhH

http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/1ELDCsoBXUMO5K3KDt4tow
Neocryx

Neocryx

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 0-0-0

Squire
1st Division

heart-earth dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: heart-earth dragon   heart-earth dragon Icon_m11Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:17 pm
I made a Heart-eartH deck awhile back using a Lemruria-Coelacanth engine which is obviously completely different from what you're running.

Is there a reason why you opt not to run Monster Reborn? Besides that and a few preference choices, I don't see that much wrong with your main deck. As for the extra deck, I would take out 1 of the Maestrokes and add in Utopia Ray, since you're already running Utopia, and a few more generic rank 4's, like Abyss Dweller, Photon Pap, Gagaga Cowboy, Daigusto Emeral, and Gem Knight Pearl. For the side deck, just put in what you feel like would counter decks that would be a bad match-up for you. Some generic side choices you could use are Maxx "C", Prohibition, Soul Taker, Nobleman of Crossout, Puppet Plant, and Dimensional Prison.
Okkiru

Okkiru

Team : Crimson Storm

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 6-0-1

Squire
1st Division

heart-earth dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: heart-earth dragon   heart-earth dragon Icon_m11Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am
Just love things that use unusual things, but something Neocryx sayd, where is the Monster Reborn? I don't see how it ins't good on this deck as you're using Amarggedon knight and Foolish Burial to throw stuff there to summon with Limit Reverse, Monster reborn is just an "+" to it.

Having a 10 Cards extra deck is never good, I mean, you can put a lot of situational cards there like:
- Gagaga Cowboy
- Utopia Ray
- Terror Fang Wolf, Diawolf
- Photon Papilloperative
- Evigishiki Merrowgeist
- Evilswarm Nightmare
- Number 106: Huge Rock Palm, Giant Hand
- Gem-Knight Pearl
- Lavalval Chain
- * Queen Dragun Djinn*, cough*... he is a lv 5 or higher dragon ins't him? I mean, Heart-EartH...
etc etc...

Also maybe even putting down cards like Black Ptera and Galaxy Queen's Light to put some Duality's would increase the concistency of the deck.

Also for the side, there are just... well... basic cards for it in some cases.
Considerable Sides:
- "Gozen Match", counter wind-ups, since almost all your monsters are dark and your "ace" is also an dark, so would probally not hurt you at all.
- "Mind Crush", Eventual opponents that love to add key cards to their hand, like Chaos Dragons with Wyvern.
- "The Transmigration Prophecy", Eventual thing, may be better than expected agains't Inzektors.
- "Deck Devastation Virus", Well, if you stop to think, you can use it, Tragg would be a nice target, but even corn is one, another counter for the Wind-ups and decks that have a high count of 1500/less atk monsters.
- "D.D. Crow", just more graveyard removal...
- "Injection Fairy Lily", because sometimes you just want a 3400 atk monster that can be normal summoned lol.

Basic Sides:
- Maxx "C", agains't synchro decks, Wind-ups, Agents, or anything that special summon a lot and warn you before doing that.
- Effect Veiler, name says everything xD.
- Compulsory Evacuation Device, because some monsters... you simply can't destroy, even if would probally just make use of they with Heart-Earth, it's aways good to have it as a backup.

Well, good luck with the deck.
Sponsored content

heart-earth dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: heart-earth dragon   heart-earth dragon Icon_m11

heart-earth dragon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1