Duel Season : 1-0-2

Duel Career : 45-0-24

YGOPro Name : NickV

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

Retest results: MagicanGirl Empty
PostSubject: Retest results: MagicanGirl   Retest results: MagicanGirl Icon_m11Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:43 pm
MagicanGirl's retest results

Match: 0/30

Chaos Piper vs Spellcasters

Match Deck Construction = 5/10 points
Match Performance = 15/20 points

Single: 0/10

T.G. Stun vs Evil Heroes

Single Deck Construction = 5/10 points
Single Performance = 16/20 points

Total = 41/100

Different Decks = +3 points
Attitude = +2 points

Grand Total = 46

Replays

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zu9lly

Notes

Match:

Your extra deck needs work. You need to add more level 4 XYZ (especially Number 39: Utopia, you run Utopia Ray but not him). Try running some Magical Dimensions for field control and easy high level monster summoning. You can also get rid of 1 effect veiler to make your deck total 40. Also, to make Magic Exemplar more viable, you're going to have to run way more spell cards. Either that or get rid of them and use Breaker the Magical Warriors (comboes really well with Magical Dimension).

Game 1: It was very cool to see a Dark Paladin against me. I haven't seen that before (I've only done that with my own Yugi deck, haha), so props!

Game 2: There wasn't much you could do. No real missplays, your deck simply needs to be improved.

Single:

This deck also needs some work. If you want to make it better, add Elemental Hero Plasma 3x and some more searchers (a third E - Emergency Call and Reinforcements of the Army). This will also make it a bit Chaos, so you'll be able to use Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning. Also, Neo-Spacian Grand Mole would work extremely well in this deck (it's rock, for Evil Hero Gaia). You also need cards to get rid of my spells and traps. Mystical Space Typhoon and Dark Bribe will probably help a lot.

As for the game, you may had expected Skill Drain, but it'd still be better to summon Doom Lord and force me to use it if I had it, which I'd do anyway no matter what. You'd get rid of Beast King Barbaros for atleast a turn and you would have more time setting up.

You will be staying in the Slifer Red dorm for a bit longer.

Last edited by NickV on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
MagicanGirl

MagicanGirl

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 0-0-10

Retest results: MagicanGirl 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Retest results: MagicanGirl   Retest results: MagicanGirl Icon_m11Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:45 pm
tenxs nick
Darrellmeaney

Team : N/A

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 0-0-0

YGOPro Name : jklhjkl

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Retest results: MagicanGirl   Retest results: MagicanGirl Icon_m11Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:06 pm
Tester DP awarded, DP subtracted for retest, no dorm change, locked.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retest results: MagicanGirl   Retest results: MagicanGirl Icon_m11

Retest results: MagicanGirl

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1