Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 0-0-0

Constellar Deck 2ntv8so
Squire
Constellar Deck 2ntv8so
1st Division

Constellar Deck Empty
PostSubject: Constellar Deck   Constellar Deck Icon_m11Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:46 pm
Well here's my constellar deck I decided to post because i don't really see many people playing it and i think it's a fantastic deck any advice is also appreciated.

UPDATED!

Monsters: 22
Constellar Kaust X3 (He's very important he leads to all your level 5 xyz)
Constellar Pollux X3
Constellar Gredi X3
Constellar Sombres X3
Constellar Leonis X3
Constellar Sheratan X3
Constellar schet X2
Honest X1
Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Bear X1

Spells: 13
Heavy Storm X1
Dark hole X1
Monster Reborn X1
Super Rebirth of The Constellar X1
Mystical Space Typhoon X2
Star Sign of the Constellar x3 (dispite not being very fast it is the T.G. hyper librarian for constellar and u get multiple draws for having more than one on the field)
Reinforcement of the army X1
Flame Dance - ''Tenki'' X2 (It adds Kaust to hand so basicly thins out the deck more)
Pot of Duality X1

Traps: 5
Dark Bribe X1 (cause i just thought it might help)
Compulsory Evacuation Device X2 (Personal preference you could use bottomless or D. Prison)
Solemn Warning X1
Solemn Judgement X1

Extra Deck: 15
Constellar Ptolemys Messier 7 X3
Constellar Pleiades X2
Number 39: Utopia X1
Constellar Beehive X1
Constellar Omega X1
Wind- Up Zenmaines X1
Constellar Hyades X1
Leviair the Sea Dragon X1
Number 61: Volcasaurus X1 (better than adreus)
Gaia Dragon, The Thunder Charger X1
Photon Starliege X1 (can remove pretty much any monster)
Maestroke the symphony of Djinn X1 (also good for removal or just to block)

Ok thats it any other ideas anyone has or changes you think would be better please post it up!

Last edited by Dark Deity on Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Okkiru

Okkiru

Team : Crimson Storm

Duel Points : 100

Duel Career : 6-0-1

Constellar Deck 2ntv8so
Squire
Constellar Deck 2ntv8so
1st Division

Constellar Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constellar Deck   Constellar Deck Icon_m11Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:34 am
On the main, some Ideas.

+ May consider running some Effect Veilers, since there is sh- load of Incarnated Dragons everywhere now, one Effect Veiler agains't a Mecha Phantom Beast, not allowing they to summon LADD can just... save you.

+ Fire Fist Bear (Yushi), with these Tenkis can end being a "Last Resort" agains't some cards.

+ Pot of Duality, I mean... if you wanna make it thin, Duality, even if Constellars aways need to SS, it is not a problem if you have Bear.

+ Safe Zone is kinda Good on this deck... Since the incoming meta barely runs backrow, probally soon you won't have to worry about a bunch of MST's too.

+ 1 Sombres, just too good, running 2 Sombres is like running 2 Cecylons on verz deck in my opinion.

- Photon Lead, they heave so much power to go to the field, unless you wanna make a Shock Master or Ouroboros, I don't really see a reason to run it, 2 Kaust on hand? or Maybe Kaust + Sombres First turn? idk, I don't think this card is really efficient if you draw on it.

- Mind Control, you have no tuners... it is a XYZ deck, if your opponent is idk, with a synchro deck, and just pop out a bunch of lv 6 like fire fists rank 3, or the deck is just around lv 2, etc, without tuners, there is the -possibility- of this card being useless, but sure it would be nice on the side(Considering Elemental Dragons/Spellbooks)

- Star Sign of the Contellar, it is mostly likely, going to work if you wanna overextend (Wich is bad), otherwise it won't be a big deal, you use one card... make a xyz... draw one card... it's just not fast enough.

- Reckless Greed, I mean, yeah, a lot of people will disagree with that, because it is a -1, you set it (-1), you use it (+2), you stay 2 turns without drawing (-2) subtotal = -1, unless you wanna OTK, I just... idk...

On the Extra:
- 1 of any cards at 3, the only card that I think is worthy of running 3 on the extra is Ophion on verz, or idk, there are decks where it is worth, I don't think Constellar is one of then, since you need possibilities.

- 1 Beehive, because 1 is just enough, if the deck is fast enough, you won't have time for a second one.

+ Zenmaines, because Zenmaines is Zenmaines.

+ Gaia Dragon and Volcasaurus IF you remove Adreus, Volcasaurus + Gaia Dragon is just a faster combo that can grant a win on the same turn, since it's kinda common do to like, 5000~6000 LP damage when using Vulcasaurus effect, and then overlaying a Gaia Dragon on it, if you just wanna get the monster out of the way, Pleiades would be a better option than Adreus too, so yeah, Vulcasaurus + Gaia Dragon.

+ Radiant Photon Paradios. Can't deal with one monster you opponent controls? You can't make a rank 5 this turn? Oh well, problem solves, and you still draw one card when it is destroyed, another "Last Resort" option.
Dark Deity

Dark Deity

Duel Points : 100

Duel Career : 0-0-0

Constellar Deck 2ntv8so
Squire
Constellar Deck 2ntv8so
1st Division

Constellar Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constellar Deck   Constellar Deck Icon_m11Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:37 pm
Thanks for the ideas i have changed the deck and will post it at some point
Sponsored content

Constellar Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constellar Deck   Constellar Deck Icon_m11

Constellar Deck

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1