Duel Season : 2-0-0

Duel Career : 122-0-71

YGOPro Name : DarkMadzishN

YCC Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Re-Test Results : cagethedarkmaster Empty
PostSubject: Re-Test Results : cagethedarkmaster   Re-Test Results : cagethedarkmaster Icon_m11Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:16 pm
Match Duel #1: Blackwing vs Gladiator Fist - 2:1

5/10 points

Deck Construction: 18/20 points
Performance: 14/20 points

Replay's : http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/A9tr3p8ZfhFVAhHSG3yfhn1NaMr17WKN

Notes:
You have very interesting and powerfull deck there.
I would add Maestroke or Blackship of Corn instead of one Gladiator Beast Essedarii , 2x Essedarii is too mutch.

Duel 1:

Turn 6 : You attacked my Utopia with Bear and chained Forbidden lance even thought you didnt have other cards to boost your bear's attackpoints , so it was utopia 1700 vs Bear 1600 , after you did that you just had no way of making a comeback.

Duel 2:

Sided in 2x Rivalry of Warlords - i dont think blackwings suffer against Rivalry since they are ALL Winged-Beast.

Turn 4 : I had Gale and Blizzard in attack mode , and halved the attack of your Tiger king - You shouldn't play lance on my blizzard because on your next turn you dark hole'd me = You wasted a forbidden lance.
Turn 10 : You shouldn't activate Tiger King's effect because you had victory right there. But you did activate and sent to graveyard Fire Formation - Gyokko what was blocking my bottomless. I just think that risk was not necessary at all!

Duel 3:
You Sided in 2 Tenken , my opinion is that you should've done it earlier. Also again Rivalry of Warlords doesn't really help you against blackwings.
Turn 8 : You set Bestiari while you had Tensu and Bear. Yes , i had veiler and gorz in hand but you should've at least try to destroy my Shura. I won the game on the next turn.

Match Duel #2: Six Samurai vs Harpie - 2:1

3/10

Deck Construction: 17/20 points
Performance: 15/20 points

replay's : http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/updrpRXvvjEQKuZ7Y%2BinZR9GzSKb5539

Notes:

I would advise you to put Sylphine, the Sub-Zero Siren instead of one Lightning Chidori , 3 is too mutch.

Game 1:
No missplays , couldn't do anything.

Game 2:
Sided-in Kinetic soldiers = very nice!
You probably forgot that you can use harpie dancer's effect just once per turn , on the next turn i topdecked and won because harpie dancer was left in attack mode.

Game 3 :
You were leading whole duel , but you used all your resource's to soon. Already on turn 7 you had no Wind monsters left in your deck , so divine wind of mist valley and Elegant Egotist were useless. Also i had Shi En on the field , so your icarus was useless aswell.
Next turn i summoned Naturia Beast and that pretty mutch sealed your faith.

Total 72/105

Bonus:

Attitude: +2
Different decks: +3

Grand total points scored: 77/105

Congratulations , You're Moving to RA Yellow Dorm!
Azi

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 50-0-57

YGOPro Name : Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

Re-Test Results : cagethedarkmaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Test Results : cagethedarkmaster   Re-Test Results : cagethedarkmaster Icon_m11Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:41 pm
Tester DP Awarded and Dorm Assigned!

Re-Test Results : cagethedarkmaster

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1