Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 2-0-3

Watts Up? (Watt Deck Profile) 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

Watts Up? (Watt Deck Profile) Empty
PostSubject: Watts Up? (Watt Deck Profile)   Watts Up? (Watt Deck Profile) Icon_m11Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:20 pm
Hello everyone. I've been toying around with Watts lately and decided to throw it up on the forums. I understand that you all may have different card choices and other personal preferences, as well as disagree with some of the cards I put in here. Thats ok, but please dont bash it. I have a very control-oriented playstyle with any deck that I run, and I feel this deck is built to my standards. If you have suggestions or comments, feel free to leave them below. But leave the negativity and bashing to the inbreds that frequent Dueling Network.

Watts Up? (Watt Deck Profile) Watts11

not quite sure if I uploaded that Image correctly, but that's supposed to be a screencap of the deck in its entirety.

The Watt engine is mostly standard, aside from the Thunder Kings and Seahorses. I love opening with a Seahorse because I can pitch it, search out 2 more, and decided to do whatever I want with them in the turns that follow, depending on my situation, what else i have in hand, what my opponent has on board already, etc. Thunder King is just a troll card in general. Stops your opponent from searching, Synchroing, XYZ, it's pretty great. Sure, it might conflict with Cobra or Duality every once in awhile, but it happens very seldomly. And even if it does conflict, I feel it's a small price to pay for a 1900 beat stick with a built in search stopper and Black Horn of Heaven.

A few one-of's that I'm still not sure of is Wattpheasant and Recycling Batteries. I really don't like using one-of's because I feel that if it's worth using up a slot at all, why only 1? Unless it's limited of course :p I feel that if you put something in your deck, you're going to want to use it and using only 1 greatly reduces the chance of drawing into it. Pheasant's effect has actually won me a few games, but I feel there are better choices out there. Either playing 2 for another Seahorse target, or just cutting it all together. Same thing with Batteries.

Messenger of Peace. Oh my, how I love this card. Unless your opponent draws into MST or heavy, (or they're playing Inzektors or DW) they attack. Since most of the Meta decks run big beaters over 1500, maining this is an awesome choice for this deck. And if they're playing a rogue deck that can get around the attack problem, side it out. It's awesome Smile The main focus of this deck is to stop your opponent from attacking, taking small little pokes at their life points with Cobra and Giraffe, and setting up your Hopper Lock.

A card that not alot of people know about is The Huge Revolution is Over. It essentially acts as a Starlight Road, but it can be ANY 2 cards on the field that are getting popped, whereas with Starlight, the 2 cards have to be yours. I prefer this card over Starlight Road because of this fact, along with the fact that it cannot be negated with Monster effects. Barkion, Six Sam Shien, none of those can touch it because it's a counter trap. And, well, spell speeds and **** Wink

That concludes it. Any comments or questions, feel free to ask.
MasterMarcus

MasterMarcus

Team : Ultimate Legends

Duel Career : 35-0-70

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Watts Up? (Watt Deck Profile)   Watts Up? (Watt Deck Profile) Icon_m11Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:30 am
I personally think u have too many cards in the deck and should bring it back to 40 for consistency. I think u should take out some of those messengers and roar and 1 of the veilers for traps such as mirror force prison bribe starlight road and such. In a deck like think radiant photon paradios is a must. He is too good not to be in. Also id add at least 1 copie of the watt synchros just since this a a wat deck and not have have C39 in or the exra utopia. Maybe I'd take out 1 black corn to prob get constellar omega and constellar messir 7 in there. I run a watt deck myself so i can see your doing a pretty good thing wit this though i persnally dnt like to run the stall version.
Kurama

Kurama

Team : Team Ashpyxiate

Duel Career : 0-0-0

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Watts Up? (Watt Deck Profile)   Watts Up? (Watt Deck Profile) Icon_m11Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:59 am
No Shining Angels? No One for One? No Wolf In sheeps Clothing? Where Arf Thou is also decent~
Austin

Austin

Duel Season : 0-0-1

Duel Career : 39-0-14

YGOPro Name : Austin

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Watts Up? (Watt Deck Profile)   Watts Up? (Watt Deck Profile) Icon_m11Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:23 pm
no stall traps ? this dekc miss a lot and 3 veiler is usless
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watts Up? (Watt Deck Profile)   Watts Up? (Watt Deck Profile) Icon_m11

Watts Up? (Watt Deck Profile)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1