Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 101-0-62

YGOPro Name : TheAmazonGirl

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 2 - Page 2 2ntv8so
1st Division

Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 2   Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 2 - Page 2 Icon_m11Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:39 pm
First topic message reminder :

Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X “Awakening of the Amphibians”

The bonds that bind us

(Back at Dusk’s lab, Jaden is still lying on the floor unconscious. Finally, he comes back to his senses…)

Jaden: (Looking around shocked) *What happened? Where am I…? What is this place?!*

(Jaden gets up while holding his head, in great pain. He goes out on the street and nothing seem familiar to him)

Jaden: (Looking completely lost) What is this place…

(Jaden then sees a stranger walk by and stops to ask him about the city)

Jaden: Excuse me… What is this place? Where am I?

Joe: What is wrong with you? This is Hidden Constellation… But I haven’t seen you around, are you new?

Jaden: (Looking confused) I cannot answer that. I don’t even know who I am.

Joe: Hmmm… Well, don’t you carry some kind of an ID, document or a cell phone?

Jaden: (Searches his pockets) No, nothing of that sort. Just my deck and…that weird thing.

(Jaden gets the Neo Domino City badge out of his pocket)

Jaden: (Looking at the badge, confused) What is that thing?

Joe: (Opens his eyes widely, looking at the badge in shock) *No, it cannot be! He is one of the Neo Domino duelists! Moreover, he seems not to remember any of it! This is my lucky day! Master Regis will be very pleased once I deliver him that guy!* I have no idea what that thing does, but it seems useless…

(Joe takes the badge and destroys it with his foot, as Jaden looks surprised)

Jaden: What did you do that for?

Joe: (Smiling) Oh, this thing was completely useless… However, since you don’t seem to remember anything, let me help you, come with me and I will take you somewhere safe.

(Jaden follows Joe, having no idea where he is taking him)

(Meanwhile, back at Crow and Vyiktoria’s duel)

Vyiktoria 40004000 Crow

Vyiktoria: *Okay I need to win this! I cannot let that guy defeat me. My friends need me and I will not let them down!* It’s my turn and I draw! (Draws) I will set a monster face down on the field and I will play 2 cards face down as well. It’s your turn now!

Crow: I draw! (Draws) *This little girl thinks she has a chance but in an Astral Duel, when she loses, her soul will be sacrificed for the Amphibians! I have to make sure I win this!* Now, I will summon Summoner Monk in attack mode [800] Activating next his effect, he is changed to defense mode [1600] and by discarding a spell card from my hand (Beast Rage is sent to the graveyard) I summon from my deck, Armageddon Knight in attack mode! [1400]

Vyiktoria: (Looking very focused) Go on then!

Crow: Quite the impatient, aren’t you… Anyways, I will activate the effect of my Armageddon Knight, to send Blackwing – Vayu the Emblem of Honor from my deck to the graveyard. Of course, since Armageddon Knight was brought to the field by the effect of Summoner Monk, I cannot attack with him this turn. So, I will just end my turn by setting a card face down.

Vyiktoria: Up to me now! (Draws) I will now activate one of my face down cards, go trap card Hazy Glory! This card allows me to summon Hazy Beast monsters from my hand for 1 less tribute. Therefore, I summon Hazy Beast Cerberus from my hand without Tributing a monster! [2000]

Crow: (Smiles to himself) Not bad for a girl.

Vyiktoria: (Angry) Oh this girl will show you what it’s like to lose! And once that happens, your soul will be trapped instead of mine!

Crow: (Laughs) This is so entertaining… Seeing how you believe that you can actually defeat a duelist like me!

Vyiktoria: I will show you instead of talking about it! I flip summon my face down monster, Flamvell Baby [800]

Crow: Hahahaha and you expect to defeat me with that thing?

Vyiktoria: (Smiles) It may be weak now, but once I use both my monsters as Synchro Materials, I will Synchro summon a level 7 monster! So now, Synchro summon using Flamvell Baby [level 1] and Hazy Beast Cerberus [level 6] to bring out… Black Rose Dragon in attack mode! [2400]

Crow: (Looking suspiciously) *Hmm I may have underestimated her… But this duel has just begun and I don’t plan on losing!*

Vyiktoria: (Looking very confident) Black Rose Dragon, attack his Armageddon Knight and shatter it to pieces! (Armageddon Knight is sent to the graveyard)

Vyiktoria 40003000 Crow

Crow: (Smiles with confidence) Not bad, this duel will be more interesting than I had imagined.

Vyiktoria: I will set a card face down and end my turn.

Crow: My turn! (Draws) I summon to the field Plaguespreader Zombie in attack mode [400]. Now using my Summoner Monk [level 4] and my Plaguespreader Zombie [level 2] as Synchro Materials, I Synchro Summon Gaia Knight, the Force of Earth in attack mode! [2600]

Vyiktoria: *Hmmm this cannot be good…*

Crow: Now princess, get ready for some fun! (Smiles) Gaia, attack her Black Rose Dragon now!

Vyiktoria: This is fun indeed, seeing how you fail! Activate face down card, Waboku! This turn, I don’t take any Battle Damage and my monsters are not destroyed by attacks!

Crow: Very well then, I will just wait until next turn. I will now end my turn, setting another face down card.

Vyiktoria: Here I come! (Draws) Now I will activate from my hand, Smashing Ground! Say good-bye to your Gaia Knight! (Gaia Knight, the Force of Earth is sent to the graveyard)

Crow: Oh no! That leaves me open to a direct attack!

Vyiktoria: (Smiles with confidence) Exactly! Black Rose Dragon, attack him directly and burn his life points!

Crow: (Evil smile) You fell right into my trap, Mirror Force! Now your Black Rose Dragon is destroyed!

Vyiktoria: (Giggles) Or so you think…

Crow: (Surprised) What are you on about?!

Vyiktoria: My Dragon will be destroyed indeed, but it will not be in vain! Activate face down card, Spiritual Fire Art – Kurenai! Now, by sending my Black Rose Dragon to the graveyard, (Black Rose Dragon is tributed and sent to the graveyard) I can inflict damage directly to your life points equal to my monster’s attack points!

Crow: Rats! This is not good!

Vyiktoria 4000600 Crow

Vyiktoria: This duel is almost over! Just 600 more points and you will be sent into oblivion!

Crow: (Smiles) It’s not that simple actually… I activate my other face down card, Black Feather Beacon! Now, because I took damage from a card effect, I am allowed to special summon a level 4 or lower Blackwing monster from my hand, directly to the field. So come on out, Blackwing – Zephyros the Elite in defense mode! [1000]

Vyiktoria: Not a bad move… Nevertheless, I have an impressive move to make as well! Using the effect of my Hazy Glory trap card, I summon to the field in attack mode, without Tributing, Hazy Beast Mantikor! [2200]

Crow: Very well then, I believe it’s my move! (Draws) I activate from my hand, Graceful Charity! Now, I draw 3 new cards from my deck and discard 2 (Blackwing – Vayu the Emblem of Honor and Blackwing – Elphin the Raven are discarded and sent to the graveyard).

Vyiktoria: *What is he up to… He draws and discards… I cannot figure out his gameplay but I guess and I will have to wait and see. He is nearly done anyway, with just 600 life points remaining, there’s no way he will win this*

Crow: Now, I will set a monster and call it a turn.

Vyiktoria: My turn! (Draws) *Perfect draw! Soon, this duel will be over!* Thanks to my Hazy Glory, I summon Hazy Beast Spinx in attack mode without Tributing! [1900]

Crow: (Looks worried) *I have to figure out something and fast, or else I will lose this duel! I cannot let Regis down and I cannot be sacrificed… Not before I see my sister, at least once…*

Vyiktoria: Now, both my Hazy Beasts will attack and destroy your monsters! (Blackwing – Zephyros the Elite and Blackwing – Gust the Backblast are destroyed and sent to the graveyard)

Crow: Grr… I won’t let this end like that!

Vyiktoria: We shall see, next turn, I will finish this! But for now, during my Main Phase 2, I activate my spell card, Disorderly March! Since I have a Beast Warrior and a Winged Beast monster out, I get to draw 2 cards from my deck! Now to end my turn, I set one card.

Crow: (Smiles) Before you end your turn, I special summon from my hand Blackwing – Brisote the Tailwind in defense mode [1800] since you destroyed 2 of my Blackwing monsters this turn.

Vyiktoria: You’re only stalling your defeat! I will still win this!

Crow: Very well then! (Draws) *Now, time to make a comeback!* I will activate the effect of Blackwing – Vayu the Emblem of Honor from my graveyard! By removing it from play [level 1], with my Blackwing – Elphin the Raven [level 6], I can Synchro Summon Blackwing – Armor Master from my extra deck! [2500] Of course my monster’s effects are negated, but it will still be enough to finally hit your life points!

Vyiktoria: (Eyes opened widely) Oh no! So that’s what you were planning all along!

Crow: (Smiles) Exactly! Now, Armor Master, destroy her Spinx! (Hazy Beast Spinx is destroyed and sent to the graveyard)

Vyiktoria 3400600 Crow

Vyiktoria: (Angry) I won’t let you get away with this! *I cannot afford to lose this duel! If I lose, my soul will be banished forever! I need to find a way to defeat him at his own game, and do it fast, before he pulls out any more tricks!*

Crow: Try me then! I will set a card face down to end my turn.

Vyiktoria: I am up then! (Draws) I will use my magic card, Pot of Greed. It allows me to draw 2 additional cards from my deck. Next, from my hand I activate the card Burden of the Mighty! Now this card causes your monsters to lose attack points equal to their level x 100.

Crow: (Smiling) I was hoping you would do that… That means the attack of my Armor Master and Brisote is decreased by 700 and 500 points, respectively. (The attack of Blackwing – Armor Master is decreased to 1800 and the attack of Blackwing – Brisote the Tailwind is decreased to 700)

Vyiktoria: (Surprised) Why would you want that?

Crow: That’s for you to find out very soon… *Once she makes her next move, I will use my trap card to destroy her monsters and then, on my turn, I will end it once and for all! Hahahaha*

Vyiktoria: Now, using the effect of my Hazy Glory, I summon to the field without a tribute Hazy Beast Hippogriffo in attack position! [2100]

Crow: (Laughs out loudly) Now then, you triggered my trap card; activate face down card, Crush Card Virus! Thanks to you lowering my monster’s attack, I sacrifice Blackwing Brisote in order to infect your field and hand for the next 3 turns, and destroy any monster with attack equal to or greater than 1500! (Blackwing – Brisote the Tailwind is tribute and sent to the graveyard)

Vyiktoria: (Smiles) Well done…

Crow: (Irritated) Huh? What are you smiling at? I am about to destroy every monster you have!

Vyiktoria: (Stares at Crow with confidence) Not every monster… I activate my Hazy Beast Mantikor’s special ability! By tributing my Hippogriffo my monster cannot be destroyed by card effects for the rest of the turn! (Hazy Beast Hippogriffo is tribute and sent to the graveyard) And the remaining card in my hand is a trap card, so it’s not affected by your virus!

Crow: (Furious at Vyiktoria) Don’t think you’ve won this! Not by a long shot!

Vyiktoria: I may not have won this, yet, but I am getting closer, with my attack now! Mantikor, destroy his Armor Master right now! (Blackwing – Armor Master is destroyed and sent to the graveyard)

Vyiktoria 3400200 Crow

Crow: Grr...

Vyiktoria: (Smiling) I am not done yet! I use the second ability of my trap card, Hazy Glory, and by sending it to the graveyard, I get back to my hand Hazy Beast Spinx from my graveyard! In addition, it is not affected by your virus since I didn’t draw it from the deck! (Hazy Glory is sent to the graveyard) To end my turn, I set a card face down.

Crow: *This is it, if I don’t draw what I need now, I will fail Regis and myself, but more importantly, I will fail my sister… No! I cannot lose this battle! I can turn things around, right now!*

(At the same time, Nick is still in the bar and is joined by his best friend, Allen. They are enjoying their drinks but Nick seems to be lost in his thoughts)

Allen: (Looking at Nick) Hey, what’s up bud? You’ve been quiet like this ever since I got here.

Nick: (Staring away) Nothing… It’s nothing.

Allen: Come on now, we have been friends for years. I know something is going on. Talk to me.

Nick: (Looking at Allen awkwardly) Well then listen… I met this girl here, earlier tonight. We didn’t exactly meet, she actually bumped into me. But her eyes, her hair, her lips… She was so perfect. I couldn’t help but stare. I think I gave myself away too, but she didn’t seem to mind it.

Allen: (Smiles) That’s awesome! Who is she?

Nick: (Looking worried) That’s the problem, I do not know that. She doesn’t seem to be from around here though. But whoever she was, I can tell you one thing, we will meet again, no matter what!

Allen: (Confused) But how? Since you don’t know who she is or where she lives, how do you plan to meet her again?

Nick: If I have to, I will come to this bar every single night, in hopes she will visit the place again. I just have to see her, even if it’s just for one last time.

Allen: Wow, it’s the first time I’ve heard you speak like that for a girl. She must be special.

Nick: (Smiles) Trust me, she is more than special. I won’t give up on her!

Allen: (Smiles as well) You do that! And who knows, maybe she has some hot friend to introduce me to!

(Both Nick and Allen laugh, while we go back to the duel between Vyiktoria and Crow)

Vyiktoria 3400200 Crow

Crow: All right, it is my turn! *If I don’t draw the right card, this will be over for me… She has too many life points while mine are nearly down to zero. I have to do this, for my sister, wherever she is…* I draw! (Draws and smiles as he looks at the card)

Vyiktoria: (Shocked) Huh? How can you be smiling? You are about to lose this duel and your soul will be banished!

Crow: Maybe, maybe not… Activate from my hand, Pot of Avarice! Now by returning to my deck 5 monsters, I get to draw 2 new cards! (Armageddon Knight, Summoner Monk, Gaia Knight Force of the Earth, Blackwing – Gust the Backblast and Blackwing – Brisote the Tailwind are returned from the graveyard back to Crow’s deck)

Vyiktoria: Not a bad move, but that doesn’t mean anything!

Crow: We shall see! Next, I will also use my own Pot of Greed, allowing me to draw 2 extra cards from my deck.

Vyiktoria: *What is he up to now… I have to be careful, I am about to win this duel!*

Crow: (Smiles) Now, time to make an impact, at last! Summoning from my hand to the field without Tributing, Blackwing – Sirocco the Dawn in attack position! [2000] Of course since you still have Burden of the Mighty on your field, the attack of my monster is decreased by 500 points. (Blackwing – Sirocco the Dawn’s attack is decreased to 1500)

Vyiktoria: (Looking anxious) You may have managed to summon a high-level monster without tributes, but its attack is very weak and it cannot harm me!

Crow: (Smiling to himself) Or so you think… Removing from my graveyard my second Blackwing – Vayu the Emblem of Honor [level 1] and Blackwing – Armor Master [level 7] to Synchro Summon Blackwing – Silverwind the Ascendant in attack mode! [2800]

Vyiktoria: (Looking worried) This will hurt…

Crow: Damn right it will! My Silverwind may have his effect negated and his attack lowered due to your spell card (Blackwing – Silverwind the Ascendant’s attack is decreased to 2000) but not when I do this; activate Sirocco’s special ability, making him unable to attack this turn but also, transferring his attack points to Silverwind until the end of the turn! (Blackwing – Silverwind the Ascendant’s attack increases to 3500)

Vyiktoria: (Looking intimidated) No, this cannot be!

Crow: (Smiles charmingly) Oh, but it is! Now, Silverwind attack her Mantikor and deal damage to her life points! (Hazy Beast Mantikor is destroyed and sent to the graveyard)

Vyiktoria 2100200 Crow

(The blast from Silverwind’s attack, knocks Vyiktoria down, causing the necklace she is wearing to be torn. Vyiktoria gathers every little bit of power she has left to take the necklace back and quickly hides it in her pocket)

Crow: (Looking stunned at Vyiktoria’s necklace, as he kneels down) No… This is not true… Where did you get that necklace from?

Vyiktoria: (Surprised by the question) Why do you care? Let’s just move on with our duel! I am not defeated yet!

Crow: (Getting angry) I asked you, where did you get that necklace from! Answer my question, God damn you!

Vyiktoria: (Frightened by Crow’s tone) This necklace… Means the world to me. My mother gave it to me when I was young. She said my brother left this for me, when father was taking him away. This is the only thing I have from him, so do what you want to me but I will not let go of that necklace, never!

Crow: (Stares at Vyiktoria blankly) So what’s your name…?

Vyiktoria: It’s Vyiktoria… Why do you ask me all those questions anyway?

Crow: (Looking at Vyiktoria with excitement and affection) Ahhhh so that’s your name… After all these years, I know who I was looking for, Vyiktoria.

Vyiktoria: (Startled) I don’t understand… What is the meaning of all this?

(Crow gets back up on his feet and from underneath his shirt, he takes out the same necklace Vyiktoria has. Vyiktoria cannot believe in her eyes, as she bursts into tears)

Vyiktoria: You?! How dare you! How dare you show up after all these years! I will never forgive you for abandoning our mother and me! She died in my arms and I had no one to turn to! Where were you when I needed you? Where were you when I had problems in school with other kids bullying me? Where were you?

Crow: (Touched by the speech, with teary eyes) I swear sis, I did everything within my powers to try to reach to you and mother. However, father, he didn’t want me to have any kind of affiliations with you. But I would miss classes, asking people, random people about you. I didn’t have a clue where to search. I was 5 years old when I was taken away and the moment I realized that I would never see you again, I never gave up hope! All I had in mind those years was you, I never forgave father for what he did to us.

Vyiktoria: (Starts yelling) That’s enough! I don’t want to hear any of your pathetic excuses! You will pay for the pain you caused me and my mother. I will banish your soul right now! You were never there for us anyway, and I don’t need you now!

Crow: (Heavy breathing) Vyiktoria, you don’t understand… I tried everything, for many years but I didn’t succeed. Then, once I was one of the most powerful duelists in town, Regis recruited me in his crew, promising that if I help him with his master plan, he would find my family for me. That is the only reason I joined him in this quest.

Vyiktoria: Liar! Enough games. I will crush you and punish you for everything you did, or rather, for everything you didn’t do!

Crow: But…

Vyiktoria: (Cutting him off) No buts! Just proceed with the duel! I will end this once and for all!

Crow: (Shaking his head) *I can’t believe this is happening… After all that time, I finally find my sister and she hates me and blames me for everything… This duel must continue, I cannot stop it but if I lose, I will have my soul sacrificed and banished while if I win, my sister’s soul will have that fate…* I will set 2 cards face down and end my turn.

Vyiktoria: (Still emotional, trying to hold herself together) This is it! (Draws) I drew Hazy Beast Peryton and since your virus card is still in effect, I have to send it to the graveyard. Now, I will activate my face down card, Hazy Glory! You’re familiar with its effect I believe, so from my hand, I summon without sacrificing monsters, Hazy Beast Spinx in attack mode [1900] This duel is over!

Crow: (Looking at Vyiktoria) Vyiktoria…

Vyiktoria: (Cutting him off again) Save it, “brother”. Since it’s my turn, your Sirocco has 1500 attack now, so my Hazy Beast, attack and finish this duel!

Crow: Go face down card, Windstorm of Etaqua. Your monster is changed to defense position now.

Vyiktoria: Grr this doesn’t mean you won!

Crow: (Looks saddened at his sister) Well, when I draw and attack you next turn, it’s pretty much over for you.

Vyiktoria: (Angered) I hate you even more! I won’t let this duel end like that! Activate face down card, Jar of Greed. It allows me to draw one more card.

Crow: Vyiktoria, listen to me…

Vyiktoria: No! The card I drew is a trap card, so I set it and end my turn. *This duel is over, once I activate my trap card, I will take away the rest of his life points and I will no longer have to hear his lame excuses. Nothing he says can make things right. It’s too late for me to be able to see him as a brother, not after all these years. I will get rid of him once and for all, he doesn’t deserve to live anyway!*

Crow: I draw. (Draws)

Vyiktoria: This duel ends here! (Laughing hysterically) You will pay for what you did, right now! Activate face down card Trap of Darkness, by paying 1000 life points!

Vyiktoria 1100 Crow 200

Vyiktoria: Finally, retribution time! By removing from play my Spiritual Fire Art – Kurenai, my Trap of Darkness gets the same effect as my removed trap card! Therefore, that means you lose! I tribute my Hazy Beast Spinx to inflict 1900 damage to your life points and end the duel!

Crow: *That’s it… I either let her trap finish me off or… I can activate my other face down card, Barrel Behind the Door. That would transfer all the damage right back at her, which means I would win the duel… But how can I choose to sacrifice my own sister… This is not going to happen* Vyiktoria…. Forgive me and always remember that; I love you.

(Big fire hits Crow, taking away his last few points as he screams in pain and falls to the ground. The space-like surroundings are gone and so is Crow’s soul. Vyiktoria rushes to her brother, as she holds his head and starts crying)

Vyiktoria 1100 Crow 0

Vyiktoria: (Sobbing) Forgive me brother… I didn’t mean what I said! Please, return to me!

(Vyiktoria then notices the card Crow had face down, Barrel Behind the Door, which could have cost her the duel. Once she realizes that Crow willingly sacrificed himself for her, she takes his necklace and kisses him on the forehead, as his body starts disappearing. Vyiktoria is standing there clamoring, as she looks up at the sky)

Vyiktoria: (Tightening her fists) I won’t let your sacrifice be in vain, brother! Once we claim those Amphibian cards, I will bring you back and we will be re-united, just as you said earlier! I swear I will bring you back!

(Back to Regis’ hideout, Hannin is on the phone)

Hannin: But master Regis, I suggest that you sacrifice all those Neo Domino duelists. Then, you should have enough souls to control the Amphibians!

Regis: Of course I will. That was my plan all along. I already got one soul, one unfortunate duelist appears to just have lost to one of us.

Hannin: Excellent!

Regis: But it would be better if I had that boy’s soul to, the one that Dusk lost to! Nevertheless, I am positive you will bring him to me personally, Hannin! Or else, I may have to find a replacement for his soul and I am not willing to look around for a strong enough duelist and waste my time. I will just use someone, who is powerful and is near me…

Hannin: (Getting quite anxious) Of course, of course sir, leave it up to me, I will find and capture the boy and personally deliver him to you!

Regis: You had better do that, for your own sake.

(Regis hangs up, as Joe storms in)

Hannin: (Looking quite angry at Joe) How dare you storm in like that?

Joe: Forgive me Hannin, but I believe you will find what I bring you very interesting.

Hannin: (Looking suspiciously) What is it then?

Joe: (Smiles as he shouts for Jaden to come in) Him!

Hannin: (Looks surprised) Who is that person and why did you bring him to the hideout?

Joe: Heh don’t worry Hannin, he has amnesia and won’t be a threat for us. Rather a treat for Regis. I found him in Dusk’s lab!

Hannin: (Shocked) So that is the duelist that defeated Dusk… Very well Joe, you may go now!

Joe: Yes sir!

(Joe exits the big room, as Jaden just looks around, being intimidated by the dark environment)

Jaden: Excuse me… What is this place?

Hannin: (Smiles and put his arm around Jaden’s shoulders) Don’t worry, you’ll be safe here! Just follow me.

(Hannin then pushes Jaden and forces him to walk forward, as he smiles to himself)

Hannin: *This is just what I needed. Once I deliver this boy to Regis, he will be pleased and will use his soul as a tribute to the Amphibians! I don’t know how he managed to beat Dusk but in the end, all that matters is, he will be sacrificed! And the best part, once his friends notice he is missing, they will go searching for him, which will bring them right to us! We will be prepared and this young boy will be the perfect bait we need to lure them all here and destroy them, one after another! Hahahaha*

TO BE CONTINUED…

Next episode will be posted on Saturday, April 20th. Special thanks to NickV and cagethedarkmaster for their assistance with the text and wording, as well as the duel.

Last edited by TheAmazonGirl on Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:04 am; edited 2 times in total

AuthorMessage
dubina

dubina

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 5-0-3

Duel Career : 55-0-50

YGOPro Name : XXXXXXX

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 2   Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 2 - Page 2 Icon_m11Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:39 pm
cagethedarkmaster wrote:
ep 3 is so long overdue :'(

every1 died in the 2nd ep lol.
TheAmazonGirl

TheAmazonGirl

Team : Tenchu Assassins

Duel Career : 101-0-62

YGOPro Name : TheAmazonGirl

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 2   Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 2 - Page 2 Icon_m11Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:45 pm
Okay to clear the air, the series have been discontinued due to lack of interest and due to me no longer having time to create those episodes.
Salik

Salik

Team : Anteiku

Duel Season : 7-0-12

Duel Career : 194-0-91

YGOPro Name : Salik

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Battle Arena Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 2   Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 2 - Page 2 Icon_m11Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:49 am
I like Dubinas post. +1 Respect. Very Happy
Icingsugar

Icingsugar

YGOPro Name : Izzy

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 2   Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 2 - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:49 am
Salik wrote:
I like Dubinas post. +1 Respect. Very Happy

Sorry Salik I like you but have to disagree here if people spend time to do things I will fully support them and I understand how much time these things take.

As for Dubinas post well I think that just sums him up as to the person he is !

Amazon I think your Fanfic was good its just not the kind of section on a forum I tend to read.

I did enjoy reading it though.
Salik

Salik

Team : Anteiku

Duel Season : 7-0-12

Duel Career : 194-0-91

YGOPro Name : Salik

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Battle Arena Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 2   Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 2 - Page 2 Icon_m11Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:24 am
Lol Icing <3
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 2   Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 2 - Page 2 Icon_m11

Yu-Gi-Oh! Generation X "Awakening Of The Amphibians" Episode 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1