Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 44-0-35

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Retest:EnfernoKnight Empty
PostSubject: Retest:EnfernoKnight   Retest:EnfernoKnight Icon_m11Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:39 am
Match 1:

Infernity Vs Elemental Dragons. 0:2 10/10

Performance: 17/20

Duel 1: When you used FireDog's effect to bring Magician to the field you should've attacked with magician. But if you were just playing defensive I understand. Nice Syncroing into Radiant Stardust instead of Stardust nice choice.
No Misplays..

Duel 2: Misplay using Blaster even though i prohibited it. I'm pretty sure you didn't know you couldn't attack with Blaster or syncro with it since I prohibited it. Also using seven tools on blaster instead of tidal since blaster was prohibited. Me being an elemental dragon master *according to everyone else* would have used seven tool with tidal to search another tidal considering your hand. But i can also see you using it on blaster since it was dead at the time. But you had a D.D.R nevertheless and you used it on the blaster which again was prohibited. Other than that it was a pretty solid game. Sided in 3 skill drain and 3 d.d. crow. Nice side just make sure not to over side it.

Duel 3: N/A

Deck: 18/20

Pretty solid deck considering you couldn't uses the mini versions. I would try to fit an Trident dragon in there since you have an Delta flyer. No need for 3 starform. Try not to OTK also

Match 2: Gravekeepers Vs Dragunity 0:2 0/10

Performance: 17/20

Duel 1: No Misplays until turn 10 where you took control of my malefic cyber end dragon with mind control and could of attacked for game with your other monsters since skill drain was up. Im sure it was misclick. Until you went straight to your M2 and leaving your Red-Eyes Darkness metal with - attack points in attack mode. Which gave me game. You had control over the game until that point.

Duel 2: I dont know why you didnt use Pot of Avarice after you got it to the hand with Gold Sarc. Sided Shadow Imprison Mirror.

Duel 3: N/A

Deck: 18/20 Pretty Nice build

I wouldnt main 2 max C considering this is the internet i would try to fit in an extra veiler and some MST but thats just me.

Total: 80/100

Bonus:

Attitude +2

Different Deck: +3

Grand Total: 85/100

Congratulations You will be moving up to Ra Yellow
Sabbaticus

Sabbaticus

Founder

Team : Dreamstate

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 32-0-5

YGOPro Name : Sabbaticus

Team Wars Silver
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

Retest:EnfernoKnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retest:EnfernoKnight   Retest:EnfernoKnight Icon_m11Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:13 pm
Tester DP Awarded, Member DP Deducted, Dorm Reassigned & Thread Locked!

Retest:EnfernoKnight

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1