HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The dragon must fly to complete his destiny... His wings will shadow the sky once more when it will be back...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkanen

Darkanen

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 0-0-10

The dragon must fly to complete his destiny... His wings will shadow the sky once more when it will be back... 2ntv8so
Squire
The dragon must fly to complete his destiny... His wings will shadow the sky once more when it will be back... 2ntv8so
1st Division

The dragon must fly to complete his destiny... His wings will shadow the sky once more when it will be back... Empty
PostSubject: The dragon must fly to complete his destiny... His wings will shadow the sky once more when it will be back...   The dragon must fly to complete his destiny... His wings will shadow the sky once more when it will be back... Icon_m11Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:12 am
Hi everyone

I love the time I have here. I have much new friends, and I become more skilled in Yu-Gi-Oh with your help. Thank you again.

Right now, I have much project to do at my school. With this on, I have see I take school free time to play Yu-Gi-Oh. When I realised this, I decided to remove YGOPro, except my decks and replays.

And now the last distraction is here. I will be out of the forum for 1 month. Sorry guys, my school go first. But I promise I will come back. I love this place, and I will be back.

Give me 1 day to say the new to chat box. But can you ban my account for 1 month, to be sure I don't come back and stay in work?

Thank you

The wing of sky
Fly to the direction of the sun
His task not complete
He must see the border of the world
To see the sun more near
Liyana

Liyana

Team : Dreamstate

Duel Season : 8-0-1

Duel Career : 75-0-48

YGOPro Name : Liyana

YCC Bronze
Order of Chaos
Battle Arena Bronze
3rd Division

The dragon must fly to complete his destiny... His wings will shadow the sky once more when it will be back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dragon must fly to complete his destiny... His wings will shadow the sky once more when it will be back...   The dragon must fly to complete his destiny... His wings will shadow the sky once more when it will be back... Icon_m11Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:41 am
Cyas mate

GL in school,
Charko

Charko

Team : None atm

Duel Career : 70-0-66

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: The dragon must fly to complete his destiny... His wings will shadow the sky once more when it will be back...   The dragon must fly to complete his destiny... His wings will shadow the sky once more when it will be back... Icon_m11Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:31 am
Gonna miss you Sad
TheAmazonGirl

TheAmazonGirl

Team : Tenchu Assassins

Duel Career : 101-0-62

YGOPro Name : TheAmazonGirl

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: The dragon must fly to complete his destiny... His wings will shadow the sky once more when it will be back...   The dragon must fly to complete his destiny... His wings will shadow the sky once more when it will be back... Icon_m11Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:35 pm
Will see you back soon then! Don't forget about YGO! Razz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The dragon must fly to complete his destiny... His wings will shadow the sky once more when it will be back...   The dragon must fly to complete his destiny... His wings will shadow the sky once more when it will be back... Icon_m11

The dragon must fly to complete his destiny... His wings will shadow the sky once more when it will be back...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1