Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 4-0-5

Yu-Gi-Oh! UE Tides of Darkness Episode 2 2ntv8so
Squire
Yu-Gi-Oh! UE Tides of Darkness Episode 2 2ntv8so
1st Division

Yu-Gi-Oh! UE Tides of Darkness Episode 2 Empty
PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! UE Tides of Darkness Episode 2   Yu-Gi-Oh! UE Tides of Darkness Episode 2 Icon_m11Fri May 10, 2013 11:30 pm
Yu-Gi-Oh! Ultimate Evolution - The Tides of Darkness
Episode 2 - The Sudden Occurence

(Somewhere in the city)

Nero: It's a nice day today, isn't it?

Marcus: (Sarcastically) I suppose...

Emma: Marcus, don't try to lie. But there's one thing I do not get.

Marcus: What do you mean?

Nero: (Begins to think) Hmm... It is weird how that person who we saw before wanted to duel me. And he also knew where we were.

Marcus: I don't think this was by a mere coincidence.

Nero: Wasn't it?

Marcus: No. Someone must have told him about you, i'm certain, but how would he know our exact position?

Sonya: (Begins to think) [Sacrin...]

Emma: I don't think we should be concerned about that.

Nero: Ok. But it was just...

Emma: (Begins to shout) Yes, but let's stop!

(Everyone gets shocked for a second)

Marcus: Now, was that necessary?

Emma: I'm sorry. It's just that... (begins to think about what happened in the tournament)

-- Fabricated Entity: So be warned, I SHALL RETURN! --
Emma: (Begins to hold her forehead with her left hand as she makes panicking sounds)
Nero: (Looks at Emma) What's wrong, Emma?
Emma: (The pain then gradually fades as she then takes her hand away as she talks to Nero) Nothing.
Nero: I see. Well, you look fine now.
Sonya: Marcus... I... (Sonya then falls down slightly as she nearly lost her balance due to a lack of recovery, despite being in a hospital).
Marcus: Let me help you (puts his hands around Sonya's back and pulls her up). What happened?
Sonya: I just... (Put's her finger tips on her force head and then nods. She then puts her hand away) I don't feel well.)

(they suddenly hear someone yell)
Troy: Who was that?
Marcus: (Looks in disgust) Not good, I'm afraid. I doubt someone was trying to call someone out loud.
Troy: Should we investigate it?
Marcus: Might as well.
Steven: I suppose we can check since we are not doing anything else as of now.
(They all start to run, except for Sonya who stayed. Marcus looked back and noticed that she was not moving)
Marcus: (Stopping) Aren't you coming?
Sonya: (Moving her head towards Marcus after thinking about the past) ... Yes, sorry, brother.
Marcus: [I wonder...]
(They both start to run)

(Elsewhere in the city)
Mysterious person: [Too easy] (Hears footsteps and looks in the direction in which they were heard from) [ah]
(They all stop)
Nero: Who are you?
Steven: (pants for a bit and then stops) Were you the one that yelled?
Mysterious Person: I am just someone who lives in this city. And I see that you heard someone yelling.
Steven: We all did.
Mysterious Person: I was not the one who yelled.
Troy: (sudden talks) Well, it did sound more like a manly yell.
Mysterious Person: (Becoming irritated) [Cheeky little...]
Emma: {Looks at Troy} Troy! (Begins to look at the other person) Sorry to disturb you. We best be going.
Mysterious Person: Oh, don't go just yet. I need a duel.
Steven: You "need" a duel?
Mysterious Person: Yes. Is there anything strange about it? Is it the fact that I am a young adult? (Looks at Marcus) Since you are wearing a duel disk I will gladly battle with you, if you accept.
Marcus: (Smirking) Well... I cannot simple say 'no' [begins to walk forward].

Mysterious Person: Ok. Get into position and let's get started. You will have the first turn (Draws five cards).
Marcus: (Draws six cards) Ok.
Steven: (Away from the duel) (Looking concerned) Hmm...
Marcus: Now, for my first play I will set a card down (a card appears on the field face down) and summon Evil Hero Deforestation (the monster appears on the field in attack position - ATK/1000; DEF/2000; ATT/EARTH) and set one card (a card appears on the field face down. Next I will activate Deforestations effect! Once per turn I can add either one Dark Fusion or Dark Callling from my Deck or Graveyard to my hand... (looks through his deck and takes a card)... and I will choose Dark Fusion. (Shuffles his deck, puts it back and then ends his turn) Your turn.
Nero: (AFD) [So he is using this deck]
Sonya: (AFD) [Not this deck. I hope he can control himself this time]
Mysterious Person: Hmm. (Draws card) An Evil Hero deck, the corrupted version of the original Elemental Hero deck. (Begins to talk louder) Well then, I will just have to make them see the light! I Special Summon Hieratic Dragon of Tefnuit from my hand (A monster appears on the field face up - ATK/2100; DEF/1400; ATT/LIGHT), This card can be Special Summoned you control a monster but I do not. Next I will summon Scrap Goblin and then sync then together to summon Scrap Twin Dragon (ATK/3000; DEF 2200; ATT/EARTH)
Marcus: Not good.
Mysterious Person: I se t a card and activate Scrap Twin Dragon's effect. Once per turn, by selecting one card on my side and two on yours my card gets destroyed and your two get returned to your hand.
Marcus: [That is not good, but at least I have Effect Veiler].
Mysterious Person: I target my face down and your only two cards.
Marcus: (Puts a card from his hand) I negate it by sending Effect Veiler to the Graveyard (There is an aura around Scrap Twin Dragon).
Mysterious Person: Fine then, I will just attack your Evil Hero Deforestation with it. -2000.

Marcus: I activate my face down card... (a card flips face up)... Evil Signal! When you destroy an Evil Hero, I get to Special Summon a Evil Hero from my deck... (grabs his deck, looks through it and takes a card)... but I can also Special Summon this card, Elemental Hero Stratos! (A monster appears on the field face up - ATK/1800; DEF/200; ATT/WIND)
Mysterious Person: (Sighs) But that isn't even an Evil Hero.
Marcus: Even so, it still supports it. I activate Strato's effect which allows me to add an Evil Hero from my deck to my hand... (takes a card)... so I will add Evil Hero Burstinatrix (shuffles his deck and then puts it away).
Mysterious Person: I set one card and end my turn (a card appears on the field face down).
Marcus: Right, my turn. Now that I have six cards in my hand I think it is about time I get rid of some.
Mysterious Person: Hmm...
Marcus Person: I activate Evil Call which allows me to add a Evil Hero from my deck to my hand... (grabs his deck again and takes out a card, which is Evil Hero Avian, and then puts his deck back after shuffling)... and now I will Heavy Storm! (A card appears on the field. There is suddenly a gust wind which destroys the two face down cards on the field).
Mysterious Person: Oh, you are lucky.
Marcus: (Looks at the card as he puts in into his Graveyard and then looks at the person) I suppose. I think I will activate Dark Fusion and fuse Avian and Burstinatrix and Special Summon Evil Hero Infernal Wing (a monster appears on the field - ATK/2100; DEF/1200; ATT/FIRE)
Mysterious Person: (Begins to clap) Well done. What is your plan exactly?
Marcus: It is a plan that involves this (puts a card in the Field Spell card zone). I activate the field spell, Power Diminish (buildings, which appear to be destroyed, appear from the ground. The sky then darkens). I think I will attack Scrap Twin Dragon (Infernal Wing starts to attack Scrap Twin Dragon).
Mysterious Person: (Closing her eyes and sniggering) Fine, let it lose. It's you who will lose Life Points. Or am I missing something?
Marcus: You are. Power Diminish activates! When an Evil Hero battles a monster that monster loses 1,000 attack and defence until the end of turn that it was activated in.
Mysterious Person: (Opens her eyes wider and then closes them a bit) Sad face.
(Scrap Twin Dragon is destroyed, dealing 100 damage)
Mysterious Person: I am guessing that I lose Life Points according to the destroyed monster's attack or defence, whichever is higher.
Marcus: (Smiles) Correct. You lose an additional 3,000 life points.

Emma: He's in the lead.
Steven: Well, well. It seems like he is able to control himself without having to be controlled by some entity.
Sonya: [Sonya gets reminded of the episode at the tournament) Oh no.
Troy: (Going to Sonya) Sonya, are you ok?
Sonya: (Sonya stays quiet and shaken for a bit and then hides her hands and then decides to talk to Troy) I... I am fine.
Emma: I will be back. I forgot to pick something up (turns around and starts to run).

(Back at the duel)
Mysterious Person: (Begins to smirk) It seems like I will having some fun with you during this duel which is absolutely fine. I haven't had much fun today since most, if not all, my opponents were boring.
Marcus: I am having fun myself to be honest.
Mysterious Person: (Begins to giggles) That's not what I meant. (Scrap Goblin suddenly appears on the field - ATK/0; DEF/500: ATT/EARTH) As you might know, Scrap Twin Dragon's effect allows me to Special Summon a Scrap monster when it is destroyed by my opponent and then sent to the Graveyard. Now, let's have a change in scenery (begins to press her arm).
(The area begins to shake)
Marcus: What the heck?
Emma: (AFD) An earthquake?
Sonya: (AFD) (Because of the rumble, Sonya falls on the floor.)
Marcus: (Begins to shout) Sonya, are you ok!?
Sonya (AFD) Yes, I'm fine brother.
(soon after it started shaking, the area starts to turn white and surrounded both duellists, leaving the rest outside. The Field Spell card, however, could still be seen from outside the dome-shaped figure. Just after it materiallised, the rumble stopped)
Sonya: (AFD) [What is that?[
Marcus: (Looking around as he begins to wonder where he is) What is this?
Mysterious Person: The place does not matter. I just wanted a new scenery.
Marcus: But how did it appear. Also, who are you?
Mysterious Person: I will tell you these things after, but now I will continue this duel (draws card). I think I will summon Eset ( a monster appears on the field face up - ATK/1900; DEF/1200; ATT/LIGHT). This card can be normal smmoned without being tributed, but then I have to reduce it's attack by 900. But itdoiesn't matter since I am going to sync them to make Scrap Dragon (a card appears on the field face up - ATK/2800; DEF/2000; ATT/EARTH). (A card appears face down) Next, I set one card down and then activate Scrap Dragon's effect. Once per turn I choose 1 card on both sides of the field and destroy them.
Marcus: [Oh no]
Mysterious Person: So I will destroy my face down Scrapyard and your Power Drain! (Both cards get destroyed). Now that I don't need a monster with 3,100 attack, Scrap Dragon attacks your Evil Hero.
(Evil Hero Infernal WIng gets destroyed)

Mysterious Person: I will end.
Marcus: (Draws card) [Monster Reborn could help me] I will activate A Hero Lives. By paying half of my Life points (2650) I get to Special Summon a Hero monster. (He gets his deck and looks for a card which he then takes out) I Special Summon Evil Hero Sparkman (a card appears on the field face up - ATK/1600; DEF/1400; ATT/LIGHT) (he then shuffle his deck and puts it back. Next, I activate Monster Reborn... (a card appears on the field)... and Special Summon your Scrap Twin Dragon (Scrap Twin Dragon appears on Marcus's side of the field - ATK/3000; DEF/2200; ATT/EARTH). I attack Scrap Dragon with its Twin.
(Scrap Dragon gets destroyed and the unknown player takes 200 damage)

Mysterious Person: Well, I activate its effect which Special Summons the Scrap Goblin. (Scrap Goblin appears on the field again - ATK/0; DEF/500; ATT/EARTH)
Marcus: I will just need to clear the field, then. Evil Hero Sparkman attacks it.
(Evil Hero Sparkman attacks Scrap Goblin but Scrap goblin still stays on the field. This then confuses Marcus)
Marcus: Why wasn't it destroyed.
Mysterious Person: It will eventually. Scrap Goblin cannot be destrroyed by battle.
Marcus: (Interrupts) Damn.
Mysterious Person: However after being attacks whilst in face-up defence it gets destroyed at the end of the Battle Phase.
Marcus: So it does not affact me at all. Fine, your turn. (Scrap Goblin is seen self-destructing)
Mysterious Person: Well, this could be my last turn (closes her eyes and then draws a card. After that, she opens them again). But for the moment... (shows Marcus a card)... I will be staying. I activate Monster Reborn to Special Summon Scrap Dragon (ATK/2800; DEF/2000; ATT/EARTH) and summon Hieratic Dragon of Thoth (a card appears on the field face up - ATK/1600; DEF/1600; ATT/LIGHT) and use Scrap Dragon's effect to target my Thoth and the once-mine Scrap Twin Dragon. (Both cards get destroyed)
Marcus: [This is quite bad]
Mysterious Person: Scrap Dragon attacks your last monster.
(Scrap Dragon attacks and destroys Evil Hero Sparkman, dealing 1,200 damage)

Mysterious Person: It is your turn. What can you do?
Marcus: [Not much. I don't have any cards in my hand and nothing on my field.] (Draws a card and then looks at it) [Yes! This is the exact card that I needed!]
Mysterious Person: (Begins to wonder) [What did my victim get?] Did you draw anything good?
Marcus: Yes, actually. I activate Dark Calling! By removing Evil Heroes from either my hand or Graveyard I Special Summon a Evil Hero Fusion. (Takes two cards from his Graveyard) I remove Sparkman and Infernal Wing to Special Summon Evil Hero Infernal Darkness (A monster appears on the field face up - ATK/2500; DEF/2100; ATT/DARK; ATT/DARK). This card gains 500 attack for every Hero in my Graveyard, so it gains an addition 2,000 attack (4500).
Mysterious Person: [Not like that would help him win this turn]
Marcus: Also, when the card attacks the attacking monster loses 100 attack for every monster in my Graveyard. I atack Scrap Dragon with Infernal Darkness.
(Scrap Dragon's attack decreases by 400, making it 2,400 and gets destroyed, dealing 2,100 damage)

Mysterious Person: I haven't been defeated yet.
Marcus: Infernal Darkness's effect now activates. You lose Life Points equal to the attack or defence of the destroyed monster, whichever is higher.
Mysterious Person: No, I lost.

(After the duel was over, the white dome started to fade, starting from the top and moving down to the bottom)

Marcus: (Looking around) That strange, white thing has gone.
Steven: (Begins to what about what happened) [I wonder what that was]
Mysterious Person: (Starts to get angry) I was unable to get you this time but next time we meet... (grabs something from her pocket)... your miracle will not happen again. (she throws the object onto the ground. Light is then emitted from the object, which makes every cover their eyes. After the light completely disappears, the unknown person is nowhere to be seen.).

Emma: (Looking surprised) That person disappeared.
Steven: Must have ran when the light was visible.
Sonya: [Looking scared and worried] (No... Why?)
Steven: What was that, that just appeared?
Marcus: I do not know. (Looks at Sonya and walks forward)
Nero: I don't think it is something that we should worry about.
Marcus: What is wrong, Sonya?
Sonya: (scared and shaken) I... know what that was that appeared.
(Nero and Marcus start what to wonder what Sonya is talking about. Steven looks interested and thinks that Sonya has knowledge of what appeared. He doesn't ask Sonya personally, he instead waits for answers)
Marcus: Are you being serious? What was it, sister?
(Sonya doesn't response. She brings herself down to the ground and sits with her head looking downward. She then decides to talk)
Sonya: ... It's...

Yu-Gi-Oh! UE Tides of Darkness Episode 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1