Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 4-0-5

YGOPro Name : None...

Fire King's Fist (ocg) - when skill beats the meta wrath 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

Fire King's Fist (ocg) - when skill beats the meta wrath Empty
PostSubject: Fire King's Fist (ocg) - when skill beats the meta wrath   Fire King's Fist (ocg) - when skill beats the meta wrath Icon_m11Wed May 15, 2013 11:26 am
i thought to myself what can be surprising in this meta(that i feel so helpless in as a real-life player)... and then i remember'd the untouched fire kings. with support from the FF, it becomes fantastic!
this deck basically uses the graunix engine that destroy everything, together with the FF engine that can do a lot of damage, using the strong ocg card wolfbreak. each engine can work by its own.
this is a quick building, not perfect, but in general thats the deck. no side to show, extra was built very quick.

this deck cen be built in the tcg too, the difference not having breakwolf. he is strong but you might do without him.

1. ED - this deck can actually wrack them! graunix kill dracosack so easily! and even if they big-eye your graunix, you destroy him next turn with bear, bringing him back next SP!
2. Prophecy - you can side in tensus(dont forget you have 3 wolfbreak) to spam a lot of roaches, or making side with spirit version to use epidemic!
3. Evilswarm - 3 bear, dire wolf access, dark hole, 2 BTH, 2 TT, 2 reaigeki break, 2 solemns, and of course you can do side, this deck might be too much for dress and infestation to handle, but need to be tested.

raigeki break is for the graunix in hand, making circle live.
Fire King's Fist (ocg) - when skill beats the meta wrath T9xvqi11
dubina

dubina

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 5-0-3

Duel Career : 55-0-50

YGOPro Name : XXXXXXX

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Fire King's Fist (ocg) - when skill beats the meta wrath   Fire King's Fist (ocg) - when skill beats the meta wrath Icon_m11Wed May 15, 2013 2:36 pm
not a big expert on fire kings here but I would say that you can drop those tensens and tenkens for something else, thinking that if the goal here is mainly to start with garunix loop to clean up the field each turn leaves them somewhat useless with winged-beast types. pod is also isn't a good option as it blocks your major plays, tenki do a nice job on its own.
Blackbeard

Blackbeard

Team : Former Sabertooth Member

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 4-0-5

YGOPro Name : None...

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Fire King's Fist (ocg) - when skill beats the meta wrath   Fire King's Fist (ocg) - when skill beats the meta wrath Icon_m11Wed May 15, 2013 2:52 pm
from the few games i had i actually started going and trying to make pluses with FF, only using graunix as a surprise when its needed. its harder to make that engine flow rather then ff so they usually go first. i also put side cards to counter prophecy so i need this cards already in main ^^ but yea its not 100% perfect, you might be right
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire King's Fist (ocg) - when skill beats the meta wrath   Fire King's Fist (ocg) - when skill beats the meta wrath Icon_m11

Fire King's Fist (ocg) - when skill beats the meta wrath

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1