Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 35-0-70

Zombie Assault 2ntv8so
Squire
Zombie Assault 2ntv8so
1st Division

Zombie Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Assault   Zombie Assault Icon_m11Wed May 29, 2013 10:11 pm
wow man
ur deck is just wow thats all i can say it needs alot of work
your missing the basics like pan hunter u cant even synchro summon doomkaiser without plague and since ur not always going to draw it pan hunter has the special ability to make it count as a plauge
also the field spell is not even needed in this
alot other stuff needs to be done

Zombie Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Assault   Zombie Assault Icon_m11Wed May 29, 2013 10:37 pm
I know it needs a lot of work O.o, that's why I put it up here. A dude said pain was not necessary and I can search spreader with turtle and goblin can't I? World is tremendously important for many of the effects... Isn't it?
cecko0o0o0o0o0

cecko0o0o0o0o0

Team : Genesis

Duel Career : 100-0-68

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
Zombie Assault 2ntv8so
1st Division

Zombie Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Assault   Zombie Assault Icon_m11Wed May 29, 2013 10:46 pm
MasterMarcus wrote:
wow man
ur deck is just wow thats all i can say it needs alot of work
your missing the basics like pan hunter u cant even synchro summon doomkaiser without plague and since ur not always going to draw it pan hunter has the special ability to make it count as a plauge
also the field spell is not even needed in this
alot other stuff needs to be done

Do you even know what your talking about here MA ? Because your not helping no one by increasing your post count .

Firstly ,I woudn't recomment running Assault Aprentice in any assault build . Especially when 5 assault cards are enough in the deck .
Secondly , I'd max out your key cards like Goblin Zombie , Pyramid Turtle , Zombie Master - their just too good .
Also preferable tech options , I personally run :

Ill Blud - Such a great card . Don't think it needs explanation .
Veilers - Obvious
Lightsworn Ryko - builds you a grave .
Card Trooper
BLS - works pretty well with the above .

And your backrow is a bit messy .

I'd prefer Trap Stun over the Bribes . ( helps you swarm )
Also would cut down on Call of the Mummy ( too slow , mostlikely a dead draw ) and the Mask ( have you ever activated this ? ) and try to fit some of the tech .

And about the extra deck ... Ever found some of those XYZ summons more usefull than the synchros or even your monsters ? Thats a question I'd ask my self everyday , not knowing why these Tier 0 decks exist , but Brio and Trish are banned .

Hope this helps you Wink
ChaosSatella

ChaosSatella

Team : None

Duel Career : 2-0-0

YGOPro Name : ChaosSatella

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
Zombie Assault 2ntv8so
1st Division

Zombie Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Assault   Zombie Assault Icon_m11Wed May 29, 2013 11:08 pm
redj101 wrote:
I know it needs a lot of work O.o, that's why I put it up here. A dude said pain was not necessary and I can search spreader with turtle and goblin can't I? World is tremendously important for many of the effects... Isn't it?

At least an extra copy of Pain Painter could help though as a second tuner for Doomkaiser. It's definitely a better option than Arcane Apprentice, which can't synchro into the Doomkaiser you want. As for the deck, drop Bribes - giving +1s to the opponent is bad. If the purpose of Bribe was to protect ZWorld, then just run Malefic Stardust, though I don't think it's THAT important. Also, drop Tutan Mask, it SUCKS. Lance is a better option as it prevents more things (like Torrential, Dark Hole, and Mirror). Your side is frankly, not a side; should read up on how to build side decks. For the extra: it's really difficult to summon Dark End (only Dark LV6 is Ha Des and Zombie Skull) and Infernity Doom Dragon is useless here. Just go with the traditional Stardust and Scrap and I also like Beast God Vulcan for some problem removal at the LV6 spot if needed.

Here is something I made quick (untested):
Zombie Assault Zombieassault_zpsfdcfda30
MasterMarcus

MasterMarcus

Team : Ultimate Legends

Duel Career : 35-0-70

Zombie Assault 2ntv8so
Squire
Zombie Assault 2ntv8so
1st Division

Zombie Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Assault   Zombie Assault Icon_m11Wed May 29, 2013 11:27 pm
yes i do know wat im talking about cecko i use to run zombie assualt

Zombie Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Assault   Zombie Assault Icon_m11Thu May 30, 2013 10:51 am
Thanks for your help guys. Smile This is what I've got so far:

Zombie Assault Qc9XZKT

The extra deck is something I just slapped together, I'm not very familiar with the newer cards and as for the side, LOL. That's not really my side deck, when I'm building/testing decks I keep cards I'm testing in the side for accessibility purposes. I then make the side deck once the main is complete.

I think it's looking a lot better now, we're definitely getting there. Smile
Sponsored content

Zombie Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Assault   Zombie Assault Icon_m11

Zombie Assault

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1