Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 44-0-35

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Test Result: [LB]Jaden Empty
PostSubject: Test Result: [LB]Jaden   Test Result: [LB]Jaden Icon_m11Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:05 am
Match 1: BlackWings Vs Malefic 2:0 0/10points
Performance: 16/20
Duel 1: No Misplays. I had control nothing you could do.

Duel 2: Sided Dark Illusion which is okay against Blackwings but you also sided Imperial wall? I think this hurts you more than it hurts me since you have Malefics in your deck. Only misplay you did this game was not activating mirror force. You should be cautious while facing Blackwings Or Even Burning Knucklers because you never know if they have a kalut or a counterblow

Deck:10/20

You have 14 extra deck. You have 2 Town 1 Fader 1 Call of the Haunted 1 Instant Fusion Which is all bad You also have 1 torrental 1 Mirror for 1 bottomless which is bad.Also haveing 2 helio is bad and take out the Iron wall In the deck. I would look at the deck skeleton in the classroom and try to build of that.

Match 2: Thunder Family vs Dragunity 2:1 3/10points
Performance 15/20
Duel 1: Not much I can do you otk me. Nice Combo Though im not suppose to say that because we arent suppose to encourage otk ^__^ *Shush*

Duel 2: You sided Solidarity You played into a maxx c. I said this previously in my test never play into a maxx c if you cant otk that turn. I plus at least 6 that turn and that cost you the game.

Duel 3: Misplay turn 3 You used Dragon Ravine to grab Phalanx instead of grabbing Dux which is always Bad considering you had more plays with dux than with phalanx. Only problem i have with this duel is you focused more on going for the otk not control. If you had played it cool instead of trying to go for Trident Dragon you probably would have won.

Deck 13/20
First of You never run Dragunity Partisan or Brandistock in dragunity They are completely unneeded and i wouldnt recommend running Spirit reaper either You have a random CED and Zero Gravity?? Take out United we stand as well. I would Add tempest because its able to search Phalanx also 3 terraforming and 3 Gold Sarcophagus. I also would run 3 veiler and blackwing Zephyros and Garuda the wind spirit are good techs for this deck Tale Out Dragunity Arma Leyvaten and add a third Mystletainn

Total: 52/100

Bonus:

Attitude: +2
Different decks: +3

Grand total points scored: 57/100

You will be staying In Slifer Red Just fix your decks and you'll get higher

Raich

Raich

Team : Midnight Carnival

Duel Season : 13-0-16

Duel Career : 29-0-33

YGOPro Name : Raich

Test Result: [LB]Jaden 2ntv8so
Squire
Test Result: [LB]Jaden 2ntv8so
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Test Result: [LB]Jaden   Test Result: [LB]Jaden Icon_m11Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:09 am
u said Trident Dragon ???

Trident Draginion xD Razz

Sabbaticus

Sabbaticus

Founder

Team : Dreamstate

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 32-0-5

YGOPro Name : Sabbaticus

Team Wars Silver
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Test Result: [LB]Jaden   Test Result: [LB]Jaden Icon_m11Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:27 am
Tester DP Awarded, Member DP Deducted & Thread Locked!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test Result: [LB]Jaden   Test Result: [LB]Jaden Icon_m11

Test Result: [LB]Jaden

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1