Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 32-0-5

YGOPro Name : Sabbaticus

Team Wars Silver
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

Hostile, mister, and CEA Empty
PostSubject: Hostile, mister, and CEA   Hostile, mister, and CEA Icon_m11Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:56 pm
Hi everyone

Some may have heard, but Hostile has been demoted from Admin on PRA, added below is the reason. The reason for me showing this is to share information regarding circumstances. Mister, Hostile, and myself had a group conversation the other night to try and talk peace. Before we were able to finish, the below conversation ensued between Hostile and mister, which, in turn, ends the peace discussion we were having. As it stands, PRA holds hostility and hatred towards CEA and does not look like they will be interested in any peaceful resolve.

[1:36:16] Mister: I consider
[1:36:27] Mister: that's it's FUCKIN RIDICULOUS
[1:36:34] Mister: that you participate in cea
[1:36:36] Mister: making retests
[1:36:40] Mister: talking with people
[1:36:49] Mister: and doing everything that you do there
[1:37:40 | 8:53:09 bewerkt] Mister: if you are a fucking admin of pra, you are a fucking admin of pra and you don't give a **** about other academies, you concentrate on the improvement of YOUR academy
[1:37:46] Mister: if you have so much fuckin free time
[1:37:52] Mister: to play with random people of cea
[1:37:56] Mister: you can go there
[1:38:25] Mister: if I see again that you particpate with them, I will demote you as admin and I don't care about your excuses
[1:38:59] Mister: this time, you REALLY pissed me off as hell
[1:41:20 | 8:53:54] Mister: I'm waiting till the end of tuesday to have a SUPER AWESOME FREAKY NICE GUIDE on how to build competitive decks, with very nicely edited text, redacted in a beautiful way in your post and with a lot useful information, and I'm not going to help you at all in this ****
[1:41:50] Mister: if this is not posted till the end of tuesday, you lose all your privileges in PRA
[1:41:57 | 8:54:45] Mister: hopefully this will keep you busy enough to stop losing your time
[8:54:41] Mister: *Salut to CEA and kisses to Sabbaticus and Azi
[10:51:18] DaddyHostile: Dont you ever talk to me like that boy
[10:51:33] DaddyHostile: you have no right to treat me like that in any way!
[10:52:54] DaddyHostile: always tellin me what to do...you dont own me and after the massacre there was no1 on, i have asked for terminations...i play to become better and at that time it was possible in CEA
[10:52:58] DaddyHostile: i dont lick ass
[10:53:36] DaddyHostile: and this here: I'm waiting till the end of tuesday to have a SUPER AWESOME FREAKY NICE GUIDE on how to build competitive decks, with very nicely edited text, redacted in a beautiful way in your post and with a lot useful information, and I'm not going to help you at all in this ****
[1:41:50 AM] Mister: if this is not posted till the end of tuesday, you lose all your privileges in PRA
[1:41:57 AM | 8:54:45 AM] Mister: hopefully this will keep you busy enough to stop losing your time
[10:54:13] DaddyHostile: wtf man...grow up and stop your hate towards everything cuz you are pissing me

Hostile, mister, and CEA

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1