Duel Season : 0-0-1

Duel Career : 39-0-14

YGOPro Name : Austin

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
You favorites 3 Cards And Why  2ntv8so
1st Division

You favorites 3 Cards And Why  Empty
PostSubject: You favorites 3 Cards And Why    You favorites 3 Cards And Why  Icon_m11Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:44 pm
Got this idea from my friend when he asked me what are my favorites 3 cards , so i thought of making a topic about this in here .

for me there it is :

1. Rescue Rabbit : This is just an amazing card , the fact you can get 2 lv4 or lower normal monster from your deck make it broken and you can make a lot of decks around this card.

2. Legendaary Six Samurai - Shi En : The six samurai leader , it can negate the effect of a trap or a spell once per turn , and the 2500 attack , make it an awesome card and a big reason to limit it Wink

3. Brothehood Of The Fire Fist - Spirit : Have weak attack but an amazing effect and this card can always be a top deck and it is one of my favorite .
WeeDy

WeeDy

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 21-0-30

YGOPro Name : WeeDy

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: You favorites 3 Cards And Why    You favorites 3 Cards And Why  Icon_m11Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:52 am
1. Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End
A chaos card, a dragon and a game ender, cant ask for more too bad its banned
2. Darkfire Soldier #2
When i start playing this was a pretty good card and one of the strongest lv 4's in the game at that time used it a lot even after the game changed just cuz i got attached to it
3.Horus The Black Flame Dragon lv8
3k beater and can negate any spell, this card is just awesome
Airam Masters

Airam Masters

Team : -less

Duel Season : 0-0-4

Duel Career : 20-0-38

YGOPro Name : MariaMasters

Team Wars Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: You favorites 3 Cards And Why    You favorites 3 Cards And Why  Icon_m11Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:56 am
let see my favorite three...hmmm...

first one is stupid easy...victory viper xx03 while yes it has a weak attack it has three amazing abilities. if it destroys a monster in battle it can increase it's attack by 400, destroy a face up spell or trap, or summon a token that is the same attack as victory viper xx03.  combine it with equips, honest, or any other countless things he can turn himself into an OTK'er by himself.

second one is also stupid easy and if i didn't include him on the list i couldn't call myself an infernity duelist, that right the number 2 spot goes to infernity archfiend.  if you draw him while you have no cards in your hand you can SS him then if you have no cards in your hand when he's SS'ed you can pull any infernity card from your deck.  i've seen countless number people rage quit when i draw him, plus with LC you can put him on top of your deck ensuring that you do in fact draw him.

third one hmm...very rough i like the whole sub archtype but my personal favorite would have to be Mecha Phantom Beast plane Stealthray, it's a 2100 defence shield and when you deal combat damage with him, you can summon a token, which in turn protect the plane itself from being destroyed in battle or by card effects.  and finally you can tribute a token to destory one spell or trap your opponent controls. i've personally stalled an e-dragon deck with aerial recharge, united we stand equipped to stealthray and one MPBP token
_Tempest

_Tempest

Team : Death Row

Duel Career : 0-0-1

YGOPro Name : N/A

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: You favorites 3 Cards And Why    You favorites 3 Cards And Why  Icon_m11Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:12 am
1. Tyler the Great Warrior
Because its value is over a million and everyone can have it.

2. Chaos Emperor Dragon - EOTE
Because it should be unbanned.

3. Crush Card Virus
Because it should be unbanned.
ISpe1lGuud

ISpe1lGuud

Duel Career : 0-0-0

YGOPro Name : Akeno

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: You favorites 3 Cards And Why    You favorites 3 Cards And Why  Icon_m11Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:07 am
1. Dark Magician Girl - La Original Yu-Gi-Oh babe.

2. Blaze Fenix, the Burning Bombardment Bird - This card is the Epitome of godliness Chaos Emperor got nothing on BF.

3. Junon the Magical Priestess - She's so hot.
Rai-Jinn

Rai-Jinn

Team : None O.O

Duel Career : 12-0-9

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: You favorites 3 Cards And Why    You favorites 3 Cards And Why  Icon_m11Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:29 am
1: Fire King High Avatar Garunix - (Blowup..Free Dark hole XD and phoenix is one of my favorite creatures)

2:Number 8: Heraldic King Genom-Heritage - ( shows my Vetrix/tron side and badass effect...steals opponent xyz atk and effects XD)

3: Shooting Quasar Dragon ( Synchrons....free negate everything once per turn...4k beater..attack twice mostly...when itleaves...shooting star comes out...broken)

and if i could add more than 3 itll be..well...a very..decent amount of list lol
Decato

Decato

Administrator

Team : Tricksters

Duel Points : 125

Duel Career : 138-0-35

YGOPro Name : Decato

Battle Arena Bronze
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: You favorites 3 Cards And Why    You favorites 3 Cards And Why  Icon_m11Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:52 am
1. Red-Eyes Black Dragon - was my first yugioh card
2. Malefic Cyber End Dragon - won my first regional with it
3. Doomcaliber Knight - enough said
Finly

Finly

Duel Career : 2-0-1

YGOPro Name : Finly

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: You favorites 3 Cards And Why    You favorites 3 Cards And Why  Icon_m11Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:13 am
It is hard to decide my 3 favorite cards. There is just so many cards in this game, and so many i adore.

I like...

1 - Sangan - Yes, Sangan. That old demon furball looking creature that could search out your tour guide or anything that met its criteria. R.I.P

2 - BLS Envoy - A card that can turn a whole duel around in a matter of a few banishes. Awesome card.

3 - Injection Fairy Lilly - The Card art, the effect, its just so... Not sure what to say
Jaaden

Jaaden

Event Manager

Duel Season : 1-0-1

Duel Career : 21-0-6

YGOPro Name : Jaaden

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: You favorites 3 Cards And Why    You favorites 3 Cards And Why  Icon_m11Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:37 am
1. Winged kuriboh - Obvious :3

2. Gorz The Emissary of Darkness - well apart from saving me in some duels its just awesome

3. Hmm i had a rough time thinking for this 1 Lol, it would be Dark Armed Dragon - Easy summon

summon sometimes with an awesome effect :3
Hostile

Hostile

Duel Season : 67-0-11

Duel Career : 214-0-93

YGOPro Name : Hostile

Battle Arena Gold
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: You favorites 3 Cards And Why    You favorites 3 Cards And Why  Icon_m11Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:51 am
1: My VISA...Pays everything i like to buy. Cool 
2: Cardcar D: I love the Dirty Harry kinda car and its just awesome when you tribute him to get 2 cards (actually a +1 but still)
3: Caius the Shadow Monarch: He's just a boss and the purple ball between his hands is just massive!
Shahroz7

Shahroz7

Team : Solo

Duel Career : 5-0-6

YGOPro Name : Shahroz7

Weekly Bash Bronze
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: You favorites 3 Cards And Why    You favorites 3 Cards And Why  Icon_m11Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:38 am
1. Obelisk-the Tormentor - cuz because of this card I came to know about the online YGOPRO game
2. Monster Reborn - saved me alot of times
3. Magical Cylinder - won me alot of duels
Liyana

Liyana

Team : Dreamstate

Duel Season : 8-0-1

Duel Career : 75-0-48

YGOPro Name : Liyana

YCC Bronze
Order of Chaos
Battle Arena Bronze
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: You favorites 3 Cards And Why    You favorites 3 Cards And Why  Icon_m11Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:13 pm
1. Rekindling :- Loved Flamvells when they first came out, fire, pyro the lot

2. W Nebula Meteorite : Lol gotta love them worms

3. Doomcalibur Knight : Art, Effect, Currency in YGO3, Art
psychoturtle

psychoturtle

Team : potato

YGOPro Name : potato

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: You favorites 3 Cards And Why    You favorites 3 Cards And Why  Icon_m11Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:34 am
1. Frog the Jam huehuehue it's slimy Cool

2. Gigaplant (I've done hell with this card in the past...)

3. Judgment Dragon because I love LS
XraishionX

XraishionX

YGOPro Name : XraishionX

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: You favorites 3 Cards And Why    You favorites 3 Cards And Why  Icon_m11Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:46 am
Favorite Card..? Let's see...

3. Madolche Queen Tiaramisu cause she has the most awesome effect ever.

2. Genex Ally Birdman. Opens up many plays in synchro variants.

1.5. Battlin' Boxer Lead Yoke. Seriously, this thing takes forever to get off the field. Takes advantage of Torrential Tribute and mass destruction cards. It deserves a spot.

1. Compulsory Evacuation Device. It's being called against the meta. This card wrecks so many plays. Draccosack? It's cool, I'll Evac Device. Big Eye? Evac. Ophion? Eva... Oh. Infestation Pandemic. Sad But it's cool, chain EVAC DEVICE.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You favorites 3 Cards And Why    You favorites 3 Cards And Why  Icon_m11

You favorites 3 Cards And Why

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1