Duel Season : 0-0-1

Duel Career : 39-0-14

YGOPro Name : Austin

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
Question to NEDA old members 2ntv8so
1st Division

Question to NEDA old members Empty
PostSubject: Question to NEDA old members   Question to NEDA old members Icon_m11Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:34 am
Was talking about this with Aang and had the question hit me

If the NEDA hack didn't happen , do you think that NEDA would turn to how cea look now ?
Azi

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 50-0-57

YGOPro Name : Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Question to NEDA old members   Question to NEDA old members Icon_m11Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:48 am
No, i don't believe so..

honestly, i think the change to Chaos Era put a new face on what Sabbaticus had wanted and intended this website to be. If we had kept NEDA going on the path it was, i don't think it would've turned out negatively at all but changing it shined a new light on things and i believe it was for the best.
cagethedarkmaster

cagethedarkmaster

Duel Season : 0-0-1

Duel Career : 45-0-54

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Question to NEDA old members   Question to NEDA old members Icon_m11Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:11 am
dunno, that's an answer that honestly only goes where your imagination will take you. I do think that it was inevitable, the site was purchased with the intent to sell in the first place, so it was never a question of whether it was going to happen, rather when.
Aang

Aang

Duel Career : 21-0-7

YGOPro Name : Aang

Weekly Bash Gold
Order of Light
2nd Division

PostSubject: Re: Question to NEDA old members   Question to NEDA old members Icon_m11Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:53 am
Azi wrote:
No, i don't believe so..

honestly, i think the change to Chaos Era put a new face on what Sabbaticus had wanted and intended this website to be. If we had kept NEDA going on the path it was, i don't think it would've turned out negatively at all but changing it shined a new light on things and i believe it was for the best.

I agree in the sense that it shined a new light on things, however we will never truly know how it may have turned out. In the end though it was still for the best as I believe the site and this community is stronger right now than it ever was in NEDA.
Azi

Team : Toxic Flamingos

Duel Career : 50-0-57

YGOPro Name : Azi

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Bronze
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Question to NEDA old members   Question to NEDA old members Icon_m11Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:11 am
Aang wrote:

I agree in the sense that it shined a new light on things, however we will never truly know how it may have turned out. In the end though it was still for the best as I believe the site and this community is stronger right now than it ever was in NEDA.

Yup Yup!

Of course i can't say what would have became of NEDA for good or worse, i just think that branching off gave us the reigns we needed to forge this new community in the way we did
cecko0o0o0o0o0

cecko0o0o0o0o0

Team : Genesis

Duel Career : 100-0-68

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Question to NEDA old members   Question to NEDA old members Icon_m11Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:11 am
All I can say is I like them new shiny colors  ( Both the wide selection now on the menu and the black background ) and buttons !

+ Now we have more female staff ! Good Job
Icingsugar

Icingsugar

YGOPro Name : Izzy

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Question to NEDA old members   Question to NEDA old members Icon_m11Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:44 am
I think too many Cooks spoiled Neda and all wanted to create a different Dish.

Sab and Valk had a single Ideal in creating CDA a place for duelists to learn and progress.

I'm hoping the new Idea's brought in by TWA members will enhance the Academy.

I still think too much influence is held by the old Duel City leftfeet but I cant say I had much time for them in YO2/3

For us old Yugioh online players we have to know now that we have access to all cards so people dropping out for a few months means nothing anymore.

You still need to encorage members to take part me I cant my Virus checker wont allow the game and I've learned by doing so not to ignore it ! You have to work here with all versions of the game !

I think the Academy is one of the strongest I have seen Ceda just would not of reahed this level.
LustfulZex

LustfulZex

Team : Destiny

Duel Career : 8-0-13

YGOPro Name : VampiricZex

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Question to NEDA old members   Question to NEDA old members Icon_m11Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:07 am
Hmmm good question Austin. I wouldn't really now lol, I was usually never on NEDA as much as I was on CEA. But I do think that moving away and being under new management is what helped CEA really shine over its predecessor.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question to NEDA old members   Question to NEDA old members Icon_m11

Question to NEDA old members

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1