Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 9-0-8

Primer - Furry Chaos - Chaos Rabbit 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

Primer - Furry Chaos - Chaos Rabbit Empty
PostSubject: Primer - Furry Chaos - Chaos Rabbit   Primer - Furry Chaos - Chaos Rabbit Icon_m11Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:06 am
Although Dino Rabbit is still a thing despite the loss of consistency, I feel like it's too overdone. Then, I realized that there was a plethora of LIGHT/DARK normal monsters with relatively high stats. After building my own deck, I decided to test out how competitively viable it was. I'm not expecting anything as extreme as say, Jeff Jones's amazing performance with his Psychic Grandsoil deck, but I do expect it to work out for me a good amount of times. So far, out of 50+ duels, I've managed to accumulate quite a few wins and ideas on what the deck's strengths and weaknesses are. Then again, a good amount of those duels were against scrubs/scrub decks so I can't say how definitively conclusive the results are.

- Monsters -
- 19 -
3 | Alexandrite Dragon
3 | Evilswarm Heliotrope
2 | Rescue Rabbit
2 | Tour Guide From the Underworld
2 | Effect Veiler
1 | Evilswarm Thunderbird
1 | Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
1 | Chaos Sorcerer
1 | Dark Armed Dragon
1 | Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1 | Night Assailant
1 | Sangan

- Spells -
- 11 -
2 | Mystical Space Typhoon
2 | Faustian Bargain
2 | Pot of Duality
1 | Pot of Avarice
1 | Allure of Darkness
1 | Monster Reborn
1 | Heavy Storm
1 | Dark Hole

- Traps -
- 10 -

2 | Dimensional Prison
2 | Bottomless Trap Hole
2 | Torrential Tribute
2 | Solemn Warning
1 | Solemn Judgment
1 | Starlight Road

You can find some test duels below. Note: I only uploaded the duels where I was facing decks that were at least viable in a semi/competitive environment. YGOPro has a surprising amount of scrubs.

Darkness Son

Darkness Son

Team : Super Friends

Duel Career : 3-0-1

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Primer - Furry Chaos - Chaos Rabbit   Primer - Furry Chaos - Chaos Rabbit Icon_m11Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:08 pm
I'm curious, how is Faustian Bargain working for you? Personally, I don't like that card, but I see the reasons why you are running it.

Also, can you summon DAD consistently when you draw it? I'm asking because the only cards that can help you once you reach 4 darks in grave are the chaos monsters and PoA.

Finally I would like to suggest a Lance, but I'm not sure what I would take out: I think your deck is aggressive enough and can put pressure on your opponent so early that Lace would fit this deck well imo.
AsianGuy1137

AsianGuy1137

Team : Super Friends

Duel Career : 9-0-8

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Primer - Furry Chaos - Chaos Rabbit   Primer - Furry Chaos - Chaos Rabbit Icon_m11Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:47 pm
Well, you can check out some tests yourself, up above. DAD is usually Allure target because I usually don't have enough Darks in grave. Only the Faustian Bargain has been dead more often than I'd like, so taking out 1 for lance might be nice. I really like the verz xyz so I might just abandon this for a pure verz deck instead.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Primer - Furry Chaos - Chaos Rabbit   Primer - Furry Chaos - Chaos Rabbit Icon_m11

Primer - Furry Chaos - Chaos Rabbit

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1