Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 0-0-0

YGOPro Name : WhiteFox

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
I think meta is actualy  good 2ntv8so
1st Division

I think meta is actualy  good Empty
PostSubject: I think meta is actualy good   I think meta is actualy  good Icon_m11Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:39 pm
Meta decks are broken and overpowered, but not invincible. They nuke our decks with our dreams. They throw us into despair. But even with our powerless decks and with our shattered dreams, we still can stand. Although it is meaningless we continue to duel. Because our hate towards the Meta can not beat our love towards this game. Every day we see how our comrades fail and how we lose. But even so from time to time we can witness little miracles. This little miracles are players and their decks who challenge the Meta and beat it. We still can not beat it completely and it will take some time. However even so we will show them beauty.

Meta decks broke the game a little bit, but they also united the players and draw out our skills. It forced them not just to play, but to DUEL with all their heart and passion. Well at least thats how it was with me xD If something provokes me or if there is something I desire, I do what is needed in order to achieve it.

Last edited by WhiteFox on Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
akaFila

akaFila

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 2-0-4

Duel Career : 12-0-4

YGOPro Name : akaFila

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: I think meta is actualy good   I think meta is actualy  good Icon_m11Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:35 pm
lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol ~

"Meta decks broke the game a little bit, but they also united the players and draw out our skills. It forced them not just to play, but to DUEL with all their heart and passion. " Love this<3 ~
TheAmazonGirl

TheAmazonGirl

Team : Tenchu Assassins

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 101-0-62

YGOPro Name : TheAmazonGirl

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: I think meta is actualy good   I think meta is actualy  good Icon_m11Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:53 pm
That's really an optimistic way of looking at meta. Quite frankly, I agree with you, I love the meta actually and what you say there, really makes it seem a little less of a "pain in the ***". Let's hope more and more people can share this point of view!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think meta is actualy good   I think meta is actualy  good Icon_m11

I think meta is actualy good

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1