Duel Season : 7-0-12

Duel Career : 194-0-91

YGOPro Name : Salik

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Battle Arena Silver
1st Division

Arch-World - Fun for you.. Not fun for them XD  Empty
PostSubject: Arch-World - Fun for you.. Not fun for them XD    Arch-World - Fun for you.. Not fun for them XD  Icon_m11Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:24 pm
Arch-World - Fun for you.. Not fun for them XD  2bbd1d9217d841c220a4c55daf08eff1

Hey guys, so I was bored last night after Puffy 2-0'd me twice with Gishki OTK -_- and was just looking at my Archfiend deck that was still in testing stages and thought if I could mash it up with Dark World to make it faster as the decks have a resemblance of somewhat. So this is the build I came up with and have been playing on DevPro (undefeated so far lol). It's a sacky deck where you just search out your core pieces and set up and then just scream YOLO and flip the kill switch (Return from the Different Dimension) xD !!

6 Boss monsters, 6 searchers, 3 draw'ers (lol) and two support monsters... simple enough right? xD

I did have space for a couple of defensive traps for those awkward hands... and I know some of you will say why not upstart or a third drag down... Well to be honest lol I havent tried it any other way yet lmao and so far its been working, and to be fair it's not as luck based as standard Dark World or Dark World Turbo, there are some straight forward plays with the Archfiend side of the deck. It's just basically draw and search through your deck and pop stuff as u go along with Grapha and Archfiend Emperor and just hope your lucky xD

Nightbeam was just a personal preference coz I have come across a few Mermails and Fire Kings on DevPro and they play chainable cards that MST isn't always great against when you wanna just go all out, but MST is fine really. I haven't played the deck in a match yet but MST would at least be in the side deck.

The extra deck is irrelevant outside of Leviair and the occasional Zenmaines.

Here is a picture of what the deck can do:

http://pokit.org/get/img/9eeda8542960c0178a1ae325aa4ca8f6.jpg

Replay: http://www.sendspace.com/file/5cwmlq

Anyways just a deck i made last night for fun, try it out if you're bored.

Comment, like, etc =)

Last edited by Salik on Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Puffy

Puffy

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 27-0-35

YGOPro Name : Puffy

YCC Gold
Squire
Team Wars Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Arch-World - Fun for you.. Not fun for them XD    Arch-World - Fun for you.. Not fun for them XD  Icon_m11Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:28 pm
the best inspiration comes after agonising defeats Razz
Austin

Austin

Duel Season : 0-0-1

Duel Career : 39-0-14

YGOPro Name : Austin

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
Arch-World - Fun for you.. Not fun for them XD  2ntv8so
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Arch-World - Fun for you.. Not fun for them XD    Arch-World - Fun for you.. Not fun for them XD  Icon_m11Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:31 pm
ever try to fit advance draw in here ?
Salik

Salik

Team : Anteiku

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Battle Arena Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Arch-World - Fun for you.. Not fun for them XD    Arch-World - Fun for you.. Not fun for them XD  Icon_m11Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:33 pm
Austin wrote:
Advance Draw might be good but tbh, i like the ratio 1:2 and sometimes Grapha gets dumped with Gates so anymore level 8 specific discard/send outlets might be cloggy/dead.
Aang

Aang

Duel Career : 21-0-7

YGOPro Name : Aang

Weekly Bash Gold
Order of Light
2nd Division

PostSubject: Re: Arch-World - Fun for you.. Not fun for them XD    Arch-World - Fun for you.. Not fun for them XD  Icon_m11Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:31 pm
Ah so you changed it. Looks pretty good Very Happy
simtem

simtem

Duel Season : 5-0-4

Duel Career : 9-0-15

YGOPro Name : Simtem

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Arch-World - Fun for you.. Not fun for them XD    Arch-World - Fun for you.. Not fun for them XD  Icon_m11Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:51 am
Well this looks awesome, I can't wait to try it, so many combos can be seen just by looking, a deadly deck which is pure beauty, lol I have way too Much free time....
Dragoon

Dragoon

Administrator

Duel Points : 150

Duel Season : 3-0-3

Duel Career : 28-0-21

YGOPro Name : Dragoon

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Arch-World - Fun for you.. Not fun for them XD    Arch-World - Fun for you.. Not fun for them XD  Icon_m11Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:43 am
Wouldn't 1 or 2 stygian street patrol be useful in this deck?
Austin

Austin

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Arch-World - Fun for you.. Not fun for them XD    Arch-World - Fun for you.. Not fun for them XD  Icon_m11Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:42 pm
Dragoon wrote:
Wouldn't 1 or 2 stygian street patrol be useful in this deck?
stygian will suck in main since atm there is so many decks that dont relay on extra , and on top of my head is bujin Razz , so it's better to be in side
Dragoon

Dragoon

Administrator

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Arch-World - Fun for you.. Not fun for them XD    Arch-World - Fun for you.. Not fun for them XD  Icon_m11Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:46 pm
Uhmm I am not talking about stygian dirge I am talking about Stygian street patrol
Austin

Austin

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Arch-World - Fun for you.. Not fun for them XD    Arch-World - Fun for you.. Not fun for them XD  Icon_m11Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:55 pm
Dragoon wrote:
Uhmm I am not talking about stygian dirge I am talking about Stygian street patrol
ho sry Razz

need to learn how to read the full word
Katana

Katana

Team : Tricksters

Duel Career : 29-0-24

YGOPro Name : Katana

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Arch-World - Fun for you.. Not fun for them XD    Arch-World - Fun for you.. Not fun for them XD  Icon_m11Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:43 pm
Salik wrote:
Austin wrote:
Advance Draw might be good but tbh, i like the ratio 1:2 and sometimes Grapha gets dumped with Gates so anymore level 8 specific discard/send outlets might be cloggy/dead.
Advance Draw you tribute grapha from field, not discard it. So basically 2 free draws, not hard to keep bringing back Grapha.
Dragoon

Dragoon

Administrator

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Arch-World - Fun for you.. Not fun for them XD    Arch-World - Fun for you.. Not fun for them XD  Icon_m11Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:55 pm
But you could try running that in a standard DW deck I guess
Salik

Salik

Team : Anteiku

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Battle Arena Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Arch-World - Fun for you.. Not fun for them XD    Arch-World - Fun for you.. Not fun for them XD  Icon_m11Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:02 pm
Katana wrote:
Salik wrote:
Austin wrote:
Advance Draw you tribute grapha from field, not discard it. So basically 2 free draws, not hard to keep bringing back Grapha.
I know how advance draw works as I said ''discard/send (send from fieldd)'' level 8 specific outlets might be cloggy, and now that I think about it, advance draw would make it inconsistent... sometimes as I said you go for straight forward Archfiend plays meaning normal summoning Archfiend Emperor and not always dumping them, same goes for Grapha for virus plays. Also I play a lower Dark World count  than normal Dark World decks so bringing back Grapha isn't always the case for this build. I also don't like Advance Draw in case something happens to the monster on summon. Anyways I prefer 1:2 ratio meaning 1 card for every 2 targets so in this case 1 Trade-In for every 2 level 8 targets. This is personal opinion though so go with whatever works for you.
Austin

Austin

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Arch-World - Fun for you.. Not fun for them XD    Arch-World - Fun for you.. Not fun for them XD  Icon_m11Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:14 pm
maybe cut one trade-in for advance draw
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arch-World - Fun for you.. Not fun for them XD    Arch-World - Fun for you.. Not fun for them XD  Icon_m11

Arch-World - Fun for you.. Not fun for them XD

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1