Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 16-0-4

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

Test Results: Chaos Creator Empty
PostSubject: Test Results: Chaos Creator   Test Results: Chaos Creator Icon_m11Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:03 pm
Match 1

Prophecy vs. Chaos Plant 2:0 - 0/10 points

Performance: 6/20 points

Duel 1: Going all out after I activated Maxx "C" was probably an error. You could afford waiting another turn there instead of letting me draw all those cards. Also, it would be better to bait my Fate by using Sorcerer's effect and that way you keep the mind control in hand.

Duel 2: Going for a big summon first turn without backup was risky - it just let me attack your big monster with spellbook of power. The snowman on the next turn was better - I used power thinking it's ryko and it cost me 2 cards. The major mistake was on turn 7 - you activated sorcerer when I only had a face down monster - forcing you to banish your own sorcerer; too bad - better check the effect before using it. You could have still possibly win this game as I was drawing only monsters - but you had to leave then.

Deck: 12/20 points

You rely on the plant engine with the Ebony/Ivory dragons and the synchrons as tuners. For sure I would add the double Debris Dragons here - card is too good to overlook in any deck that has Dandy and Troopers. Also, consider Level Eater - it works very nicely in such decks. For spells I find you're missing Foolish Burial - it's always a good card for these deck themes.
On the extra deck - I'm not sure why you have the Dragosack - you won't have too many chances to summon it - better replace it with a useful synchro monster.
You sided in Snowmen which were nice and 1 Iron Wall which is good vs. prophecy but might hurt your own strategy as well. You should have kept the MSTs in though - they're a good weapon vs. the spellbook tower; or just hitting Fate in the end phase.

Replays: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90837170/chaos%20creator%20test%20match%201.zip

Match 2

Fire Fist vs. Geargia 2:0 - 0/0 points

Performance: 11/20

Duel 1: Unfortunately you've started without any traps; might have been more cautious to not attack with Genex Neutron so you'd at least get a search on the end phase. As it were it left your field open and you surrendered without waiting to see the next draw.

Duel 2: On turn 3 - I dropped Maxx "C" immediately and you again played into it with 2 special summons - you should just have placed a monster in defence and end the turn. On turn 7 you completely went all out vs. Maxx "C" - and ran into mirror force. Guess you didn't have too many options but still a bit reckless.

Deck: 15/20

You've got a nice build for the Geargia with some Karakuri techs and T.G. Striker as well. The extra deck should be modified - here you can definitely use Big Eye and Dragosack and I would also recommend adding a Stardust Dragon. You can possibly drop some of the other XYZ for them.
You didn't side deck at all - I would recommend to work on creating a versatile side deck in order to be ready for any possible match ups.

Replays: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90837170/chaos%20creator%20test%20match%202.zip

Total: 44/100

Bonus:

Attitude: +2
Different decks: +3

Grand total points scored: 49/100

You'll be joining the Slifer Red dorm. Try working on your decision making during duels - it only comes from experience - so keep practicing.
Salik

Salik

Team : Anteiku

Duel Season : 7-0-12

Duel Career : 194-0-91

YGOPro Name : Salik

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Battle Arena Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Test Results: Chaos Creator   Test Results: Chaos Creator Icon_m11Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:59 pm
LordMelchett wrote:
The major mistake was on turn 7 - you activated sorcerer when I only had a face down monster - forcing you to banish your own sorcerer; too bad - better check the effect before using it.
Lol... Just lol.
Dragoon

Dragoon

Administrator

Duel Points : 150

Duel Season : 3-0-3

Duel Career : 28-0-21

YGOPro Name : Dragoon

Test Results: Chaos Creator 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Test Results: Chaos Creator   Test Results: Chaos Creator Icon_m11Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:48 pm
Hahahaahaha.... Pfft.. At least he got into a dorm
simtem

simtem

Duel Season : 5-0-4

Duel Career : 9-0-15

YGOPro Name : Simtem

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Test Results: Chaos Creator   Test Results: Chaos Creator Icon_m11Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:31 pm
Well at least he didn't do as bad as me... But you had to banish your own sorcerer lmfao
MasterMarcus

MasterMarcus

Team : Ultimate Legends

Duel Career : 35-0-70

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Test Results: Chaos Creator   Test Results: Chaos Creator Icon_m11Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:37 pm
lololololololololololol

im srry but thats too funny banishing ur own sorc ahahahahahahh

try better to read better next time bud
Antei

Antei

Duel Season : 15-0-3

Duel Career : 101-0-29

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Weekly Bash Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Test Results: Chaos Creator   Test Results: Chaos Creator Icon_m11Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:25 pm
Funny that the persons who laugh are bad themselves.
dubina

dubina

Duel Season : 5-0-3

Duel Career : 55-0-50

YGOPro Name : XXXXXXX

Team Wars Silver
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Test Results: Chaos Creator   Test Results: Chaos Creator Icon_m11Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:28 pm
Antei wrote:
this has been predicted from before it even happened. and yeah lol salik is bad.
Salik

Salik

Team : Anteiku

Duel Season : 7-0-12

Duel Career : 194-0-91

YGOPro Name : Salik

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Battle Arena Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Test Results: Chaos Creator   Test Results: Chaos Creator Icon_m11Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:31 pm
dubina wrote:
Antei wrote:
this has been predicted from before it even happened. and yeah lol salik is bad.
Screw you Dub, I'll find you mark my words!
TheAmazonGirl

TheAmazonGirl

Team : Tenchu Assassins

Duel Career : 101-0-62

YGOPro Name : TheAmazonGirl

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Test Results: Chaos Creator   Test Results: Chaos Creator Icon_m11Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:16 pm
I think this has gone way too far, to be called test results. Thread locked.
Sabbaticus

Sabbaticus

Founder

Team : Dreamstate

Duel Career : 32-0-5

YGOPro Name : Sabbaticus

Team Wars Silver
Order of Chaos
Weekly Bash Gold
3rd Division

PostSubject: Re: Test Results: Chaos Creator   Test Results: Chaos Creator Icon_m11Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:39 pm
Tester DP Awarded, Member DP Deducted, Dorm Assigned & Thread Locked!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test Results: Chaos Creator   Test Results: Chaos Creator Icon_m11

Test Results: Chaos Creator

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1