Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 0-0-0

YGOPro Name : xxsorikixx

Back to ygopro :D 2ntv8so
Squire
Back to ygopro :D 2ntv8so
1st Division

Back to ygopro :D Empty
PostSubject: Back to ygopro :D   Back to ygopro :D Icon_m11Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:11 am
Probably ALL of the people here don't know me but i don't care i just wanna post this.A long time ago i made an account here and i stoped playing,then after so much time i try to play cray online(Cardfight Vanguard Online)but i kinda failed to because there were no people on evolve to play with so yeah...Then i was like,"Why not come back to ygopro?it was a really fun game even tho i was a noob who haven't played yugioh on years".And i decided to come back,then i remembered that i had an account on a forum but i couldn't remember the name.Then i remembered that we have a game called "Roll The Dice" so i remembered also "Chaos Dice" or something like that.I put it up in google search "Chaos dice" AND BOOM!,Chaos Era Academy.My first forum i signed in to,man now that i am back this forum looks really nice.Well that's offtopic(lol we are in the offtopic section),what i want to say is that i am back,and i am back to actually try to become a good player and have some fun here.I can't rely on battlefield 4,gta 5,or generally on my xbox to have fun always.Well anyways to finish up,I am back Very Happy(lol why do i do this probably nobody knows me except for that one guy that invited me to this forum...)

Back to ygopro :D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1