Duel Season : 0-0-0

Duel Career : 0-0-0

YGOPro Name : xxsorikixx

Help to become better 2ntv8so
Squire
1st Division

Help to become better Empty
PostSubject: Help to become better   Help to become better Icon_m11Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:51 am
Can someone test me on a duel and help me become better?i am getting so owned by everyone,and i don't even know what deck suits my play style >.<
loop

loop

Team : TOP

Duel Points : 100

Duel Season : 2-0-0

Duel Career : 76-0-27

YGOPro Name : loop

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Help to become better   Help to become better Icon_m11Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:33 pm
u should try play meta decks only for get better
Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Team : None

Duel Season : 13-0-6

Duel Career : 43-0-27

YGOPro Name : Dovahkiin

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Help to become better   Help to become better Icon_m11Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:03 pm
xxsorikixx wrote:
Can someone test me on a duel and help me become better?i am getting so owned by everyone,and i don't even know what deck suits my play style >.<
You need to figure out what your playstyle is , It's really important .

When i just came back to the game , I read all these 3 topics , they are all linked together , I advice reading them Because they helped me realize some stuff i wasn't aware of after my 10 months break from ygo.

http://www.chaosera.org/t10-deck-building-guide

http://www.chaosera.org/t51-how-to-play-pro-a-guide-to-competitive-play

http://www.chaosera.org/t507-valkyra-s-class-lesson-1-card-advantage

You could also talk alook at the deck guides

http://www.chaosera.org/f55-deck-guides

Getting better will only come from learning and testing not playing meta Wink
loop

loop

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Help to become better   Help to become better Icon_m11Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:23 pm
if he play "fun decks" how he will become better? if he play meta deck he will learn how to play this game good so he can beat everything with it. if you got doubt we can check it ^^"
Salik

Salik

Team : Anteiku

Duel Season : 7-0-12

Duel Career : 194-0-91

YGOPro Name : Salik

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Battle Arena Silver
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Help to become better   Help to become better Icon_m11Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:53 pm
If u want to get better, u need to go to the mountains and train, u also need to join this Role Play http://www.chaosera.org/t6865-mystery-of-duel-academy-rules-registration
Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Team : None

Duel Season : 13-0-6

Duel Career : 43-0-27

YGOPro Name : Dovahkiin

Weekly Bash Gold
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Help to become better   Help to become better Icon_m11Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:56 pm
loop wrote:
if he play "fun decks" how he will become better? if he play meta deck he will learn how to play this game good so he can beat everything with it. if you got doubt we can check it ^^"
I didn't mention playing fun decks lol. If you take a look at the topics , They aren't about meta/fun decks. They are about understanding how to play smart and having card advantage and that's what makes a player good either with fun/meta decks . For ex. you can netdeck a Dragon Ruler Plant deck but if you have no skills or understand what Card Advantage or know how to beat it(Dragon Rulers) . You won't perform any good with it! and I am also giving him a few deck guides that i read myself that will give you some nice decks to start practicing with and he just came back to the game and he mentioned that he was a noob last time he played.

Salik wrote:
If u want to get better, u need to go to the mountains and train, u also need to join this Role Play http://www.chaosera.org/t6865-mystery-of-duel-academy-rules-registration
Lol he isn't meditating , reminds me of Aang xD

loop

loop

Team Wars Gold
Squire
Weekly Bash Gold
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Help to become better   Help to become better Icon_m11Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:41 pm
most of the noobs using fun decks and refuse to learn the meta decks, so i said that he need learn meta. because in the thread he said that he get beat by everyone that's probely because he dont play meta decks.
so the meta right now is dragon ruling you try focus on that kind of deck, i suggest you to watch basic build and then create your owen build so you will get better after using it many times.
WhiteFox

WhiteFox

Event Manager

YGOPro Name : WhiteFox

Weekly Bash Silver
Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Help to become better   Help to become better Icon_m11Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:55 pm
.... =w= My Naturia managed to beat E-Dragons several times even during the last format >.> And they are not even Tier 2 <.< Of course there are decks out there like "Fortune Lady" or "Dark Magician" who does not stand a chance against other normal tier decks. However you can take almost every "solid" Tier 2 deck and after a month of practicing with it and rebuilding it, it can beat Tier 1 decks from time to time. I needed several months until I "finished" my Madolche deck and I still change one or another card in it. Its boring just to take one of the strongest decks and play with it =w= You will win a lot of duels and sometimes you won't even need a sidedeck. Even if you do from time to time a missplay it won't hurt you much. But if you play a Tier 2 deck or a deck that is Tier 3. You are not allowed to make even a single missplay, because it can cost you the duel and you must build your sidedeck with great care. You must learn every weak point of all the other decks, because you do not play the strongest deck and you can not just run over them.

Please read the guides and play what you "LIKE" and not what other people suggest you. Choose a archetyp, a attribute (Fire, Water...) or a type (Warrior, Fairy...) and build your deck around it. Than imrpove it further and further. Look what good decks use this attribute or type and try to make it and play with it. Take your time. If it does not work out for you choose something else you like. But never build a deck around a "SINGLE" card (for example "Dark Magician xD). Read skeletons, watch gameplay videos on Youtube and have patience.
xxsorikixx

xxsorikixx

YGOPro Name : xxsorikixx

Squire
1st Division

PostSubject: Re: Help to become better   Help to become better Icon_m11Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:57 am
Dammit guys thanks for the help but that's a lot to read XD(anyways ill read it now)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help to become better   Help to become better Icon_m11

Help to become better

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos Era Academy :: Recreation Room :: Off-Topic Section-